Uplay PC WB Games Sale: Arkham Origins Blackgate $5,Arkham Origins $10,Season Pass $5 and more,Activates on Steam.

Yeah, I noticed Steam codes being menitoned on Reddit and Slickdeals. At least on the season pass and Blackgate Origins. 

Ubisoft needs to do a better job in mentioning this cause I'm sure their sales would increase if they confirmed it

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that hit $5 fast. I think I'll hold out for $1-3, though.

Last edited:
I can also confirm you get steam codes for Batman Origins, Batman Origins Season Pass and Batman Blackgate. They wont show you the steam code on the site after you purchase the games but if you check your email the codes will be there

I can also confirm you get steam codes for Batman Origins, Batman Origins Season Pass and Batman Blackgate. They wont show you the steam code on the site after you purchase the games but if you check your email the codes will be there
I thought those games flat-out required Steam everywhere on the PC in the first place, anyways.

I thought those games flat-out required Steam everywhere on the PC in the first place, anyways.
Well I havent tried it but from the website it looks like you can run it through the Ubisoft game launcher but it is possible it may still require Steam.

They offer Scribblenauts Unlimited but not Unmasked? That makes no sense. Oh well, on the fence for Arkham Origins and the Season Pass.

The Season Pass includes the Cold Cold Night DLC that just launched right?

Just to confirm:

I just bought Arkham Origins and the e-mail gave me the Steam key.  No Ubi software needed.

Uuuuugh...will wait for a Steam sale. Can't waist money stupidly and something tells me that AO might be in a Humble Bundle.

Would Injustice and Mortal Kombat also include steam keys? UPLAY is the worst service. It took like 12 hours to download AC4.

Would Injustice and Mortal Kombat also include steam keys? UPLAY is the worst service. It took like 12 hours to download AC4.
I can confirm both Injustice and MK are Steam keys. Same deal as with the Batman games, just have to wait on the receipt in your email and the keys will be there.

bread's done
Back