Updated 6/2 :GameFly Used Next Gen (xbox one/PS4) Sale: Thief $19.99 / Tomb Raider Definitive Edition $24.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Ryse is getting closer to my $15 rebuy price. Worth $22 for people who haven't played it yet. Shallow but purdy and fun.

damn. i bought back Ryse a bit too soon from their last sale of 25. i should have waited. i probably will see it hit 17.99 or something. oh well.

Is knack worth $16? (after my discount)
It's fine but nothing special. Clearly designed for kids with very basic game play. You can turn up the difficulty, but the complexity and variety of game play is very lacking. It can be fun if your expectations are low. It definitely looks nice but doesn't scream next gen. If you've waited this long, you may as well wait a little longer until it's $10 or free on PS Plus. If you're getting it to play with kids, it makes a little more sense to consider now.

Sold my launch copies of KZ:SF and NFS:Rivals for a profit  (NFS for $45 to target only last week!).   Bought them back today to finish them.

Thanks OP!

Does anybody else feel like Gamefly has gotten a little ballsy with their pricing for used games lately? There used to be some great $7-12 games, but recently used games are selling for $20, $30.

Does anybody else feel like Gamefly has gotten a little ballsy with their pricing for used games lately? There used to be some great $7-12 games, but recently used games are selling for $20, $30.
They probably are unsure of what to do with the next gen prices. It's easier with last gen games cause they know they can sell them cheaper as it is for older systems. I can't wait for the day the PS4 games go around 8-12 bucks but it could be in a year just for these titles.

I won't be getting a PS4 until August, but I ordered ACIV, NFS Rivals, and Killzone.  Those were three of the games I planned to get with the system, and I don't see them getting much cheaper by then.

Ive never purchased a game from Gamefly do these come with cases? 

Also how long does this sale last?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never purchased a game from Gamefly do these come with cases?

Also how long does this sale last?
They come with cases and all print, both in new condition. Can't answer the second question, I'm afraid.

Got all the PS4 games already, but I might get Dead Rising 3 for if/when I get an Xbox One. I mean they actually did what I wanted with the Xbox One (the only irreparable damage is the name, but I'll live with it), and I wanted to play Dead Rising 3, and at $16 with certificate, it's a steal.

What are opinions of the quality of care of the discs coming from GameFly?
For me about 1/10 were unplayable, 8/10 were badly chipped and scratched.

The downer is that if the disc doesn't work (make sure you install as soon as you buy) they don't replace, you have to return, and if the sale is over they go OOS, then you're screwed. I weigh this whenever I think about buying from Gamefly. It's overall acceptable, but not good.

For me about 1/10 were unplayable, 8/10 were badly chipped and scratched.

The downer is that if the disc doesn't work (make sure you install as soon as you buy) they don't replace, you have to return, and if the sale is over they go OOS, then you're screwed. I weigh this whenever I think about buying from Gamefly. It's overall acceptable, but not good.
I've bought about 8 or so games from Gamefly and only once did I ever have an issue with a bad disc. Although a few were 3DS games. The rep I talked to gave me a refund no questions.

So I decided to pop in Killzone for the first time in months and JESUS fuck!!! This game plays sooooooooo slow and heavy. I remember it being great when I first played, but after the fast-paced action of Titanfall I'm used to now, Killzone seems unplayable

So I decided to pop in Killzone for the first time in months and JESUS fuck!!! This game plays sooooooooo slow and heavy. I remember it being great when I first played, but after the fast-paced action of Titanfall I'm used to now, Killzone seems unplayable
You must've missed the last two generations huh lol.

Can someone tell me if I should get knack?

Looking for something for me plus my 4 year old to play. He loves all kinds of games as long as they are not frustrating. Thinking he would love the main character. Just curious if it's a frustrating game in coop. Thanks

bread's done
Back