* * * * * 39 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#4381 KaptainAK   My friends call me Hadouken coz I'm Down Right Fierce CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

I responded to you in CAPS LOCK got heat for it and you are still asking the same question so im guessing you dont read the thread. search for my name in this topic and you will see the answer to your question.

ALSO THREAD MEMBERS WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CREATE A ADVANCED WARFARE THREAD TO GET RID OF THE CLUTTER BECAUSE I KNOW ALOT OF GUYS ARE GONNA BUMP THEIR GROUP TO FILL THE ANCIENT AND NEARLY EXTINCT PS3 SECTION.

SGAND SEND THEM CAPLOCKS VIA USPS I HEAR THEY ARE EFFICIENT AND QUICK

I think an advanced warfare gameshare thread would be great. Would clean this thread up a bit too lol

#4382 Guigreg  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

I would make a group Guigreg but I'm still waiting on a reply from another user :/

Didnt actually think a lot of people would want AW. Thank God Activision did this little upgrade/crossbuy thingy

Please add yourself KaptainAK.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (60$):

PS4:
Resell 20$ - 
Phantom 10$ - Guigreg

PS3:
Resell: 10$ - 

-
-
Phantom 5$ -

-
-

#4383 menewbe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   706 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:29 PM

Spoiler

I'll take the last resell

#4384 factor747   Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   238 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:32 PM

Looking a cod advanced warfare PS3 resell for pro edtion (main game+season pass, right?)

#4385 KaptainAK   My friends call me Hadouken coz I'm Down Right Fierce CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:34 PM

Please add yourself KaptainAK.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (60$):
PS4:
Resell 20$ -
Phantom 10$ - Guigreg

PS3:
Resell: 10$ -
-
-
Phantom 5$ -
-
-

soz dude already got me a phantom in a group.

#4386 shiftee  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:41 PM

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
PS4
$20
1. Emoney
$10
1. shiftee
PS3
$10
$5

I'll take the ps4 phantom if it's still available. Would you want to do pro edition?

#4387 ludwigfrech   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   712 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

ludwigfrech

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:46 PM

Right now that there aren't too many COD groups it would be easy to create an appendix thread because it wouldn't be too hard to keep the order of the groups

#4388 smtipple   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   294 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:49 PM

Advanced Warfare Pro group complete.

PS4
$40
1. Smtipple
$16.66
1.FMILLS15

PS3
$16.67
1. Menewbe
2. kuhliide
$5
1. KaptainAK
2. Killapigs

#4389 MiaFLSurf   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   706 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:50 PM

Looking for a PS4 phantom of COD: Modern Warfare-

Whoever makes a group next, IM YOUR MAN!!!!

#4390 KaptainAK   My friends call me Hadouken coz I'm Down Right Fierce CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:55 PM

Right now that there aren't too many COD groups it would be easy to create an appendix thread because it wouldn't be too hard to keep the order of the groups

so would it be appropriate to create a thread? I'd be more than happy to do so. I'll also post the groups which are full and which ones arent on the first post if a new thread is required

#4391 clonesniper666   Final Fantasy Fanatic CAGiversary!   2670 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

clonesniper666

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:32 PM

ALSO THREAD MEMBERS WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CREATE A ADVANCED WARFARE THREAD TO GET RID OF THE CLUTTER BECAUSE I KNOW ALOT OF GUYS ARE GONNA BUMP THEIR GROUP TO FILL THE ANCIENT AND NEARLY EXTINCT PS3 SECTION.

Don't we already have to be really careful with the actions we do. And the mods hate having to get involved, so another thread could lead to the end of GSing on CAG.

The feedback thread was fine since we needed a way to keep track of transactions and the such.

#4392 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2327 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:02 PM

so would it be appropriate to create a thread? I'd be more than happy to do so. I'll also post the groups which are full and which ones arent on the first post if a new thread is required

No! No new thread whatsoever, our current thread, the feedback thread, and all previous versions of them are fine enough, when this thread gets too big, we make a new one to get rid of all this clutter, but for now, we all have to deal with it

#4393 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2327 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

I am willing to provide a CAG discount for the Digital Pro Edition (Its $100 but im willing to eat 20 for a $20 discount)

Edit:Phantoms even if you dont get full season pass access you get these bonuses for the pre order:

Spoiler

PS4
Resell
1. Drolan(host)
Phantom ($13.33)
1.Chalupa

PS3
Resell ($13.33)
1.xGwiZ96x
2.Krashhole
Phantom ($5)

We are still looking for people to take the PS3 phantom spots! $5 with bonuses, read the spoiler!

#4394 ludwigfrech   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   712 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

ludwigfrech

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:12 PM

No man, no worries your group was the first one and it is already full so I think we are keeping order for now.

Don't we already have to be really careful with the actions we do. And the mods hate having to get involved, so another thread could lead to the end of GSing on CAG.

The feedback thread was fine since we needed a way to keep track of transactions and the such.

I understand, it was Albany's suggestion to avoid the thread to derail (with the destiny cross buy announcement) so meanwhile this thread is keeping an order we should be fine here, I think no one here wants the group storm and disorder that we had with Destiny, right? at least at the moment we just have 4 or 5 groups and one of them is full and other is almost full.

#4395 V4Oldboy   Vengeance 4 Oldboy CAGiversary!   3871 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

It would help if groups did get filled in an order. But that would be hard since probably most don't check back to see if a previous group has filled or if your new group is offering a slot(s) that are now filled by the previous open groups. I always hate making new groups since I have to account for other groups. I'd sort of feel like a dick if I just make a group and have a PS3 phantom and resell join when a previous group needed a PS3 resell to complete. I doubt some sort of number system could be worked out since this thread is often a mess, but another thread sounds like a bad idea.

#4396 Síocháin Zum Subete   Banned Banned   1929 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Síocháin Zum Subete

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:42 PM

I doubt some sort of number system could be worked out since this thread is often a mess, but another thread sounds like a bad idea.

I think numbering the groups wouldn't be a bad idea

#4397 KaptainAK   My friends call me Hadouken coz I'm Down Right Fierce CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:45 PM

I think numbering the groups wouldn't be a bad idea

this. There are about 5 - 6 groups

1 of them is completed
3-4 of em need a person or two
The last bunch are just all over the place

Edit: holy crap. 13 groups?

#4398 Síocháin Zum Subete   Banned Banned   1929 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Síocháin Zum Subete

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:45 PM

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Group Listing

Damn that was fast. Didn't know there was 13 groups. Guess the next big groups were CoD not GTA  :-k

#4399 KaptainAK   My friends call me Hadouken coz I'm Down Right Fierce CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

How exactly do you get 3 phantoms for ps3? I thought you can only have 2? Only asking as I've seen this quite a bit lately

#4400 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   742 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

For all you trophy hunters out there, I just got my Destiny platinum. That shit is a task. Flawless Raider will likely remain the bane of many trophy hunters unless they release an easier raid... which they arent, based on the next 2 being level 28 raids.

I think im 5th or 6th in the world to get that done. #5, 6, 7, and 8 is just going to be a bunch of my clan mates and I.

150+ hour platinum, if your lucky.

#4401 KaptainAK   My friends call me Hadouken coz I'm Down Right Fierce CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

For all you trophy hunters out there, I just got my Destiny platinum. That shit is a task. Flawless Raider will likely remain the bane of many trophy hunters unless they release an easier raid... which they arent, based on the next 2 being level 28 raids.

I think im 5th or 6th in the world to get that done. #5, 6, 7, and 8 is just going to be a bunch of my clan mates and I.

150+ hour platinum, if your lucky.

congrats on the plat dude!

#4402 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   742 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

congrats on the plat dude!

Thanks :) I was pretty proud of my clan. We are only the second clan in the world to have ran a flawless raid.. it basically netted all of us the platinum.

#4403 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13747 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

Thanks :) I was pretty proud of my clan. We are only the second clan in the world to have ran a flawless raid.. it basically netted all of us the platinum.

Good job bud. I'm waiting for the inevitable level cap increase. I'm sure we'll see a slight bump with the first expansion. Basically everyone and their mom is a 28/29 now, so they're going to have to raise it up if they want people to keep playing.

#4404 enorris116   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   877 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:12 PM

Anyone do the weekly heroic strike? We did the level 26 strike with a 27, 26, and 26 and just couldn't finish off the boss. We would get him down to about 10% health and then the last wave of enemies got us every time. So frustrating.

#4405 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   742 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:18 PM

Good job bud. I'm waiting for the inevitable level cap increase. I'm sure we'll see a slight bump with the first expansion. Basically everyone and their mom is a 28/29 now, so they're going to have to raise it up if they want people to keep playing.

I have a 30 a 29 and a 27. A level increase wont really help very much with a flawless run I dont think, because the vast majority of the times you are going to die is going to be from someone making a stupid mistake taking too much fall damage, getting spotted by the gorgons, missing a jump in the jump section or going blind and missing a cleanse. At 29 you already have the max damage bonus youll have against the level 26 enemies, and if youve noticed, even level 2 enemies can still kill a level 30 character fairly quickly. Its not like borderlands where your completely invincible, the higher level just makes you less likely to die against higher level enemies. You only get so much damage and armor buffs from being a higher level than the enemies before it caps out.

The trick to flawless run is this.

Step 1: Find 5 other non stupid people

Step 2: Go into the raid and practice EVERYTHING over and over until you want to extract your own brain and place it in a blender.

Step 3: Play with those same non stupid people for 12 hours straight until you end up getting the trophy at 3 am on your last attempt before going to sleep. Or just wait til 2 am to try it so that your first attempt is your last attempt. Everybody knows shit like this doesnt happen unless someone says its their last attempt.

#4406 drolan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   416 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:26 PM

Thanks for taking helm Raiborg.

Sucks that this becomes more of a New York stock exchange instead of a structured system.

#4407 derkasan   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   82 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:30 PM

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Group Listing

Nice listing! If somebody would take me, I'd like a PS3 phantom for CoD: Advanced Warfare.

#4408 HyeVltg3   Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Have-Hammm! CAGiversary!   1125 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red - Prestige DLC Add-on (29.99) 10|5

R: HyeVltg3
R:
--
P:
P:

Grand Theft Auto V (NOV.18) 35|25

R: HyeVltg3
P:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare + SEASON PASS (109.98)

=PS4=

R[42.26]: HyeVltg3

P[10]: 

-----------

=PS3=

R[23.86]:

R[23.86]:

P[5]:

P[5]:

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

And yes Both game and Season Pass are Cross-Buy =D

#4409 Havoc007   CAG Trader CAGiversary!   820 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:02 PM

I'd love a PS4 COD AW resell or phantom.

Also, if I buy a new HDD, can I backup my phantoms to it or will they be gone? Please, somebody let me know.

#4410 ludwigfrech   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   712 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

ludwigfrech

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:07 PM

Great work with the numbering Raiborg! so I think that this is the post that we should be bumping and every group is filled up should be removed from the list and proceed with the next one