* * * * * 38 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#91 Mystique   Formerly ₮ℹℊ€® CAGiversary!   904 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:22 PM

Does anyone else have a problem with the colors? 
If Nobody shares your sentiment then NO!
Simply cause i memorized the colours so i dont need to scroll up top to see what goes where ive been up till 4am memorizing and going through.

can we use normal colors instead of neon?

Purchasing Slot becomes Purchasing Slot
Selling Slot  becomes Selling Slot
Trades become Trades
Total becomes Total
  • Cak likes this

#92 kanamit   This is the end. My only friend, the end CAGiversary!   2737 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:27 PM

Hello! U had also to start somewhere but everyone has his right! Don't he? You also where newbies once weren't you ? I am not some kid looking to scam some games! I am not new to gamesharing but wait i did this thing with friends ! But if there is a large number of people ( Sellers , Traders , Buyers ) there would be easy to get games , sell games and trade games!

The best advice for all newbies is don't expect things to quickly. If you are going to gameshare plan to be in it for the long haul. Hell I've been gamesharing for awhile and yet if I want in at gametz they still want me to make 10 trades before I can even qualify to gameshare. All we ask here is you be patient and don't expect more than you deserve too soon. It will come in time. Patience! If you are impatient or selling a boatload of shares expect people to be suspicious.

Edit: BTW anybody play or playing Defiance since it went F2P? That game has the worst technical issues and server issues that I've ever experienced in all my years of gaming. Gameplay is kind of fun but damn...its nearly unplayable. 

#93 MHZ   Miguel_Zorro CAGiversary!   226 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:28 PM

I am wondering why as well. The seventh and eighth threads had 18,533 and 5347 posts, respectively.

To my potential The Wolf Among Us group, work was busy the last few days. Now it is the weekend, I am responding to your inquiries.

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass, PlayStation 3, $9.79

Resell ($3.26)
1. Trueblade (host)

Non-resell ($1.63)
1. Hockridge
2. ronaldoratdg

Bravens and Pantsu_, I want to give ronaldoratdg the opportunity to earn some feedback. We all have to start some where.

If you like, I can host another The Wolf Among Us Season Pass group.

In the eighth thread, Lemstar is has three non-resell slots to fill.

Resell ($3.91)

1. Lemstar (host)

Non-resell ($1.96)

Bravens and Pantsu_, could let me know how you would like to proceed?

I'd still like the other resell.  If you're not friendly to that for whatever reason please let me know, and I'll just host a group.

#94 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   3246 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

Hello! U had also to start somewhere but everyone has his right! Don't he? You also where newbies once weren't you ? I am not some kid looking to scam some games! I am not new to gamesharing but wait i did this thing with friends ! But if there is a large number of people ( Sellers , Traders , Buyers ) there would be easy to get games , sell games and trade games!

Nobody is claiming you're definitely a scammer. We're just not going to sell resells to newbies. It's a plain fact. We're not taking risks on people we don't know. If you want to take part in gamesharing, you will have to front the full cost of a game for a phantom slot and then be refunded the difference when the host is done creating phantoms. You need to build cred before you can expect people to want to do business with you

#95 Cyborg786   Trophy Preadator! CAG in Training   46 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Cyborg786

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

Nobody is claiming you're definitely a scammer. We're just not going to sell resells to newbies. It's a plain fact. We're not taking risks on people we don't know. If you want to take part in gamesharing, you will have to front the full cost of a game for a phantom slot and then be refunded the difference when the host is done creating phantoms. You need to build cred before you can expect people to want to do business with you

So first that? I don't care what you say but i will participate! , Cheers chill down have a vodka mr prvado

#96 Strange   Little Blimp CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

For Sale:

PS3 Resells:

Strider - $3
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $3
Crysis 3 [EU] - $1
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - $6
Doki-Doki Universe [PS3 & PS4] - $3
Burnout Crash - $2
One Piece: Pirate Warriors - $3
Proteus - $1
The Wolf Among Us - $3
Lone Survivor - $1
Metro: Last Light + Season Pass - $3
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk - $10
Record of Agarest War - $5 (Phantom - $2.50)
BitTrip Runner2 - $1
Sacred Citadel - $2
Rayman 3 HD - $1
Driver: San Francisco, Ridge Racer Unbounded, MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship, SSX [EU] - $12
Record of Agarest War 1, 2, Zero - $12
Dustforce - $3
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $7
Adam's Venture: Chronicles - $2
Blue Toad Murder Files - $2
Strength of the Sword 3 - $1
Battle of Tiles EX, Arcania - $3
Time and Eternity - $5
DiRT 3 + All DLC [EU] - $14
F1 2012 - $7
Dante's Inferno Ultimate Edition - $8
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC, Resident Evil: ORC (phantom available too) - $10
Sine Mora - $3
Pid - $3
Rainbow Moon [EU] - $3.50
Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (phantom available too) - $7
Dead Space: Ignition - $2
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Edition, LittleBigPlanet, Super Stardust HD - $6
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit DLC [EU] - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC - $5
Sleeping Dogs: Enter the Zodiac DLC - $0.50
Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in Northpoint DLC, F1 Race Stars DLC [EU] - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $4
Red Faction: Guerrilla DLC, Wipeout HD + DLC, Infamous, Hydrophobia - $5
Crysis - $3
Flower [PS3 & PS4], Wipeout HD + DLC, Battlefield 1943, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Super Stardust HD - $7

#97 Blublue4   I Won't Stare CAGiversary!   395 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

So first that? LOL! Anyway ! I I Don't Care what you say but i will participate! Cheers ! Have A Vodka Mr Mad Ass!

One of the biggest things for me when doing anything that requires some type of effort (or restraint) with another human is reasonable communication. Sometimes there can be a language barrier but things tend to work out. A stupidity barrier doesn't have that tendency. 

That is slightly strongly worded but I think bluntness is needed. 

Can you imagine if something goes wrong with an account and if you turned to Cyborg to find out the specifics and he responded with "LOLZ!!"?

Really, I don't know you and maybe I'm wrong.

#98 MiaFLSurf   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   705 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:57 PM

So first that? LOL! Anyway ! I I Don't Care what you say but i will participate! Cheers ! Have A Vodka Mr Mad Ass!

Lots of non Americans here lately. The rate of scamming has been higher with them. Just a fact.

Please just be courteous if you want to be trusted. Or at least begin to be

#99 Mystique   Formerly ₮ℹℊ€® CAGiversary!   904 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

The most ironic thing is that HIS own post says:
"Trusted Members ONLY NOEXCEPTIONS!"

:rofl:

#100 MiaFLSurf   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   705 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

Selling mlb the show 14 resell for Ps4

Comes with code for 30k stubs.

What's a good price? 20?

Let's say 20

#101 alldayadrian28  

alldayadrian28

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:12 PM

He's really not asking you to do much but earn your stripes and you're flipping out..? 

Funny how you can tell where someone is from by their insults. Walk outside and start saying "mad ass", let me know how many chuckles you receive. 

Edit: FLSurf, that's a really good price for MLB, would buy if I didn't have it. That should sell for sure (know you've been trying for a bit) 

#102 HyeVltg3   Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Have-Hammm! CAGiversary!   1106 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

Gah new thread D= cant Edit>Grab my old shop post... T_T gonna have to redo and reformat it all from copy+pasta text.

Getting my PS4 in the next 2-3 weeks (shipping on the 9/9, Destiny Bundle xD WHITE GORGEOUS neat match to ma Black XO)

Looking for resells of PS4 games (except sports)

PM all dem.

And if a kind soul could PM me the deets on how to GS with a PS4 =D unless its the exact same as PS3 then donmai.

#103 4thHorseman   The New God CAGiversary!   2450 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

4thHorseman

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:15 PM

Anyone have a Madden 15 phantom available?

#104 Cyborg786   Trophy Preadator! CAG in Training   46 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Cyborg786

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

I am sorry if i am rude if we can not take down problems and the soltution may turn into irritaion i am really sorry i will do what you say. !
It may turn out like that but it is not this :( i am just trying to deal with some problems but if this can't qork say i will use the quote ' Silence Is Golden' . Pravado sorry i apologize.
I will earn my trust! :)

#105 ClydeShebang   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1331 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

ClydeShebang

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

If we get shady characters in just ignore them please, it gets a bit annoying reading through a shit tonne of posts going over the same crap. Lets rise above it guys. We all know who we want to be dealing with and who not.

#106 Cyborg786   Trophy Preadator! CAG in Training   46 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Cyborg786

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

One of the biggest things for me when doing anything that requires some type of effort (or restraint) with another human is reasonable communication. Sometimes there can be a language barrier but things tend to work out. A stupidity barrier doesn't have that tendency.

That is slightly strongly worded but I think bluntness is needed.

Can you imagine if something goes wrong with an account and if you turned to Cyborg to find out the specifics and he responded with "LOLZ!!"?

Really, I don't know you and maybe I'm wrong.

We can work out with paitence i am also curious when someone with 0 feedback bids on my certian items it sounds suspicious but not all the time there are scammers sometimes there are time-worthy buyers . But it always seems suspicious when it happens . No welcomes for me on CAG just warnings , watchouts , people pointing me out , making theory that i might be a scammer?
Is this how a community behaves to a new person? Well just finded out though !
Edit:

If we get shady characters in just ignore them please, it gets a bit annoying reading through a shit tonne of posts going over the same crap. Lets rise above it guys. We all know who we want to be dealing with and who not.

A good example!

#107 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2209 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

Off-topic..but can someone answer this question about preloading for me?

I clicked to auto-download Destiny on PreLoad time and I press ok and it gives me the "Please Wait" black screen and that's it, nothing else

Does that mean it will auto-download?

#108 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   741 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

New thread. Posting so I can bookmark it.

#109 StarShadow   Follow on Twitch & Twitter CAGiversary!   760 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

StarShadow

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

Will consider trading games. 

Renting will only be available to reputable CAGs.

If interested please PM me. 

For Sale (Resells)

$3 - Aquapazza (Resell)

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$6 - Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run

$9 - Fifa 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$3 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week or $0.50 for a Day):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Rent:

Guided Fate Paradox (Buy or start a group)

Legasista (Buy or Timeshare for 2+ weeks)

Current Groups Looking to Complete:

Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass (All 4 DLCs) - $22

Resells: $7.33 Each

1. StarShadow

2. Just2Dirty (Can switch to phantom if someone needs a resell)

Phantoms: $3.67 Each

1. McSmashstuff

**Phantoms will be deactivated on September 4th when the 4th DLC drops.

Guided Fate Paradox - $40

Resells: $13.33 Each

1. StarShadow

Phantoms: $6.67 Each

1. maximalni

2. Pantsu_

#110 tokyostomp  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

Off-topic..but can someone answer this question about preloading for me?

I clicked to auto-download Destiny on PreLoad time and I press ok and it gives me the "Please Wait" black screen and that's it, nothing else

Does that mean it will auto-download?

You should be good on the Pre-Loading. You can always check back on the 7th when the pre-load starts to make sure it started.

#111 Pantsu_  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

Resell ($3.91)

1. Lemstar (host)

Non-resell ($1.96)

Bravens and Pantsu_, could let me know how you would like to proceed?

Whatever works. :p I want a phantom so it doesn't matter to me either way where I get it from. How do you go about doing 3 phantoms though?  :-k

Guided Fate Paradox - $40

Resells: $13.33 Each

1. StarShadow

Phantoms: $6.67 Each

1. maximalni

I'll take that second Phantom if nobody else is going to, but if someone else were to come along who would want it I'd be fine switching to resell. 

#112 ludwigfrech   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   708 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

ludwigfrech

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

Haha. I remember when we were on the first thread. Good times.

It's weird that there was no mention of this new thread in the old thread.

Hi to all in this new thread!!!

I think there was no mention of the new thread in the last one as a precaution due to the influx of suspicious new members... and yet they are already here :/

Edit: I would be glad if anyone wants to add me in Diablo! I don't have that much time and play mostly by night but if some wants some coop just add me

#113 Pantsu_  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

I think there was no mention of the new thread in the last one as a precaution due to the influx of suspicious new members... and yet they are already here :/

Wouldn't have really done much to prevent anyone from seeing the new thread unless they had no idea how forums worked. It is a stickied thread after all, so if you look in the PS3/4 forum it's somewhat hard to miss. 

#114 Azazael13   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   604 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:26 PM

Lots of non Americans here lately. The rate of scamming has been higher with them. Just a fact.

Please just be courteous if you want to be trusted. Or at least begin to be

Not sure if non American's, or just really really bad at English. . .

#115 kakuzuaff   CAG buyer - Gear... Fourth!!!! Pound man! CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

Looking for The last of us

Plant vs zombie

PES 13 

#116 mythus   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   655 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

Bookmarked

#117 Thermopyle  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:57 PM

Not sure if non American's, or just really really bad at English. . .

I can't tell if you wrote this wrong on purpose.

#118 Trueblade   Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you CAGiversary!   513 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

The group is complete and PMs have been sent.

Resell ($3.26)
1. Trueblade (host)
2. Miguel_Zorro

Non-resell ($1.63)
1. Hockridge
2. ronaldoratdg

#119 Mr_Chrillwis   Chrillwan CAGiversary!   387 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Mr_Chrillwis

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:03 AM

Holy shit, I'm really sorry for going off topic here, but man, that Cyborg dude is fucking hillarious, I don't know why buy I couldn't stop laughing, "mad ass" and calling people "babe", what the hell?! I were going to try out Warframe and while the patch were downloading I checked in here, I laughed so much that I woke up my girlfriend :'D

Sure, it's not that funny when people can't speak/write proper English (I can't do that either), but that was funny!

Anyway, Cyborg, just follow the guidelines that the others have you, it doesn't matter if you've GS before. Think about it, people are paying money to other people around the world that they probably don't know in real life.
If you were going to buy a phone or something on eBay, would you buy from a seller that had no feedback whatsoever and had a surprising amount of phones?
Sure, here we deal with games, they're not worth as much as a phone or something, but it's almost the same principle.

#120 GeeWiz   Cheaper than Cheap! CAGiversary!   2209 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

Looking for the following phantoms or resells

The Last of Us w/ Season Pass
WWE 2K14 w/ Season Pass
Sly Collection

I offer PayPal!