* * * * * 39 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#12511 captbeef   chlomo CAGiversary!   257 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:07 PM

>wrestling fans

#12512 QDizzle  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

>wrestling fans

U been AWOL for ages and resurface to pimp slap me like THAT. I HATE U!!!! *Storms off Santino power walk*

#12513 wpress   For Your Health! CAGiversary!   363 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:23 PM

Yeah dumping those guys lifeless bodies was Vince's attempt at getting show/Kane heat not trolling. Problem is that the top heels don't have good heat besides Rollins, they have xpac heat. And they need heat to make faces look good. The real issue is that Vince's attempts at getting heat don't work and it comes off as trolling.

But again, main title isn't everything. Have faith they won't Fuck up the rest of the storyline going into mania. The roster is finally decent after many years of shit.

It might be Stockholm syndrome talking, but I don't think anyone has the right to give Vince shut for doing what he wants. You do have the right to think it's idiotic, but it's his product. Sure he's a millionaire who could be a billionaire if he just gave fans what they want, but I'm not gonna fault a guy for creating what he wants. You wouldn't ask your favorite band to rewrite a song if you think it sucks.

Plus if you always cave and give ppl what they want they'll get bored of it. Daniel Bryan pops dropped significantly after 2 months with the title.

They could always take the strap off lesnar as well before mania. Who knows. To think they'll do nothing is insane. Philly is a smark crowd and kids love reigns. Kids make up most of their Merch sales. I'm interested to see if non Philly crowds shit on reigns

Outrage:

You can't have your other top babyfaces look that weak. Bryan IS the most over babyface they've had in over a decade (probably more), and he was made to look weak/protect Reigns- They sandbagged Ziggler, Ambrose AND Bray just for the sake of protecting Reigns, and having Kane and Big Show your top heels and in the final four in 2015 is a joke.  Bryan not winning isn't the only part of the backlash, it's a minuscule part- and to say his pops dropped significantly post WM is objectively false.  He was and still the hottest act the WWE has.  Reigns is being sent out to die, and even the freaking ROCK got boo'd.  And it won't just be Philly, reaction to Reigns live has been lukewarm at best.  There is absolutely no way he is gonna put on an entertaining 20 minute match with Lesnar at Mania.  His match with Orton at Summerslam was a snoozefest, and Orton can get a good match out of a sock (at SS the crowd popped the loudest when Orton hit the RKO, boo'd when Reigns hit his spear).  I cancelled my subscription and will renew only if I hear they do something drastic.  I won't give money to a company that doesn't give a shit about it's customers. 

TLOU Remastered Phantom: $10

#12514 captbeef   chlomo CAGiversary!   257 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

U been AWOL for ages and resurface to pimp slap me like THAT. I HATE U!!!! *Storms off Santino power walk*

nothing personnel kid

but in all seriousness, I've yet to change my HDD so haven't bought anything so I just lurk  for now

#12515 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:45 PM

Turk, you found a buyer yet on the big phantom? I've been mulling it over and just want to do it if you still have it.

#12516 QDizzle  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:48 PM

Timeshare. PS4

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell   

Fifa 15

Samurai Warriors 4

NFS Rivals

Guilty Gear xrd sign  

Warriors Orichi Ultimate 3 

Dragon Age Inquisition   

GTA V 

Little Big planet 3 

The Crew 

Battlefield + Premium 

Last of Us 

Farcry4 

Tales from the borderlands ep 1 

Game of thrones ep 1                       

Lord Of Fallen 

Driveclub                                             

Sleeping Dogs Def Edition 

NBA2K15 

COD Advanced Warfare.     

The Evil Within + season pass 

PVZ Garden Warfare 

Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass

Walking Dead season 2 

Walking Dead season 1 

Metal Gear Ground Zeros 

Styx Master Of Shadows 

The Wolf among Us 

WWE 2K15 

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark

#12517 Pravado  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:11 PM

Outrage:

You can't have your other top babyfaces look that weak. Bryan IS the most over babyface they've had in over a decade (probably more), and he was made to look weak/protect Reigns- They sandbagged Ziggler, Ambrose AND Bray just for the sake of protecting Reigns, and having Kane and Big Show your top heels and in the final four in 2015 is a joke.  Bryan not winning isn't the only part of the backlash, it's a minuscule part- and to say his pops dropped significantly post WM is objectively false.  He was and still the hottest act the WWE has.  Reigns is being sent out to die, and even the freaking ROCK got boo'd.  And it won't just be Philly, reaction to Reigns live has been lukewarm at best.  There is absolutely no way he is gonna put on an entertaining 20 minute match with Lesnar at Mania.  His match with Orton at Summerslam was a snoozefest, and Orton can get a good match out of a sock (at SS the crowd popped the loudest when Orton hit the RKO, boo'd when Reigns hit his spear).  I cancelled my subscription and will renew only if I hear they do something drastic.  I won't give money to a company that doesn't give a shit about it's customers. 

TLOU Remastered Phantom: $10

I don't want to continue with off topic wrestling stuff past this but I need to address this.

Spoiler

#12518 Revanchist   Revan CAGiversary!   543 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:27 PM

Beat heroic Crota 2x over the weekend. Actually going to have to side with Pravado (*gasp*) on this. Just don't see the point with further attempts, although in my case I got all weapons except the hand cannon. What a shitty ass encounter. VoG > all day. Bungie is clearly trying to compensate. I'll help friends who need an extra person but otherwise I'm not touching that mess.

And what the Fuck is a Grim Fandango? Anyone here getting it? I want to try it because of all the hype but I wish there were some impressions/reviews that I could see before. Not sure if this is a buy or timeshare type situation.

Agree with you on Crota HM. I just beat it and got nothing good after countless hours of trying to beat it.

Here you go for GF just imagine it with better graphics: 

#12519 R4L   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   711 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:30 PM

Anyone interested in doing a RE Remastered + Grim Fandango Remastered group? ($35 for both)

Resell

1)

Phantom

1) R4L

#12520 breakfuss   Malicious Baiter ♥ CAGiversary!   3270 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:48 PM

Alright, I'm just going to go into Grim Fandango blind. Yes, I saw the review scores but those are all from damn near20 years ago lol. I was more concerned with the technical stuff and whether it holds up. PM if you want the phantom.

Breakfuss
(resell)

Phantom (OPEN)

Also, does anyone have shares of Guacamelee and/or Costume Quest? Procastinated and missed those.

#12521 Pravado  

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:59 PM

Can't seem to preorder Grimm Fandango. Haven't been able to since last week. Can't buy it outright either. Just a heads up to anyone looking to pre order, you won't get that theme.

#12522 QDizzle  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:00 AM

That's onenof the main reasons I wad getting it :/

#12523 TooMuchCoolness   Deep Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   1147 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

TooMuchCoolness

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:24 AM

Possible free game or dynamic theme if your in the US

https://psnsoesettlement.com/

#12524 breakfuss   Malicious Baiter ♥ CAGiversary!   3270 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:42 AM

Apparently GF will still go up at 12 AM EST and the theme will be abailable to anyone who buys it. At least this is what someone on gaf who just contacted CS said. So take that for what it's worth.

#12525 d3adliner   nephilim CAGiversary!   615 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:48 AM

Possible free game or dynamic theme if your in the US

https://psnsoesettlement.com/

The problem is that no one wants, needs, or cares about anything they are offering.

#12526 rpg  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:53 AM

Selling:

the amazing spiderman 2 PS4, Phantom
Has electro proof suit (8.87GB)

#12527 QDizzle  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:00 AM

You guys should watch raw tonight it is gonna be awesome the heat the crowd is gonna spew onto the stadium

Edit. Raw got snowed out. They must be breathing collective sighs of relief

#12528 Pravado  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:03 AM

You guys should watch raw tonight it is gonna be awesome the heat the crowd is gonna spew onto the stadium

raw is cancelled due to weather. well not cancelled. no new matches tho. they're literally re-airing the rumble and triple threat from last night, a huge Fuck you to network subscribers

#12529 Albani  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:15 AM

Edited.

#12530 Tell Em Steve-Dave   Prank superstar!! CAGiversary!   3829 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Tell Em Steve-Dave

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:22 AM

What is this Grim Fandango game? I can't make heads or tails of it...

In other news, I'm holding off on selling my phantom. The storm is a-coming, so I'm gonna need some games to play the next day or two. Sorry...

#12531 Pravado  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:25 AM

Grimm Fandango is a critically acclaimed point and click game from the 90s. It's $15 cross buy with vita

#12532 Tell Em Steve-Dave   Prank superstar!! CAGiversary!   3829 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Tell Em Steve-Dave

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:39 AM

Point and click?? Ugh. Pass.

#12533 Emoney244   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1695 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:53 AM

Grim Fandango (PS4)
$8
1. Emoney244 (can host)
$7

#12534 rpg  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:56 AM

Grim Fandango Remastered
Resell $8.7
1. Albani (Can't host)
Phantom $6.3

Not sure about the price.

#12535 YoungTaylor  

YoungTaylor

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:57 AM

anyone got planetside 2 beta code plzzz

#12536 RoyTheAlmighty  

RoyTheAlmighty

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:09 AM

To everyone hesitant about picking up Grim Fandango: just go for it, you're not going to regret it. It's a great game, incredibly well written, with a charming world and characters, filled with loads of humor and atmosphere. Also it's not a typical 2D point and click game, the partially pre-rendered environments and characters are all 3D. You walk around with the analog stick and use the action button to interact with things, there's no cursor whatsoever IIRC.

#12537 Edzor   Dannykillzombies CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:19 AM

Selling AC unity resell $20 paypal or trade for FarCry 4 Ps4 resell, pm me.

#12538 d3adliner   nephilim CAGiversary!   615 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:30 AM

Point and click?? Ugh. Pass.

Really? You've never played any of the fantastic Monkey Island games? Or Syberia 1 & 2? The Longest Journey? Etc,...? You're missing out on some of the best storytelling games have to offer.

#12539 Tell Em Steve-Dave   Prank superstar!! CAGiversary!   3829 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Tell Em Steve-Dave

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:32 AM

Really? You've never played any of the fantastic Monkey Island games? Or Syberia 1 & 2? The Longest Journey? Etc,...? You're missing out on some of the best storytelling games have to offer.

Never heard of any of these

#12540 kvntwvlf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   819 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:59 AM

Selling ps4 resells of Resident Evil HD, Legend of Korra and Grim Fandango

Selling a Dying Light nonsell, preload right now too.

Send a PM if interested.