Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3   

WWE 2K15 

Phantoms  Ps4

The Order $25

Chariot $3

GIMMIE DAT TEHORDER TIMESHARE!

(What is the pricing?)

Also this thread has gone crazy.

#13682 Perfect*Ending   Cute Kelly CAGiversary!   2407 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Perfect*Ending

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:36 AM

For sale:

COD Advanced Warfare (PS3, standard edition) Resell = $10

PM please.  :)

#13683 smtipple   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   294 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:48 AM

Need some of you guys to start adding me on PS4 btw. Zombiesteak.

#13684 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:51 AM

Q-Bert Reloaded
PS4
$2.50
1. Emoney244
$1.50
1. stillshadow
PS3
$1.00
$0.50

I'm behind on the thread so if this group still going I will get the PS4 phantom.

Anyone want to do something for Trivial Pursuit?

#13685 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13742 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:24 AM

Just like he would do to anyone else that refuses to answer his questions, I'm going to recommend that no one do business with Raiborg until he explains himself and gives the answers to the questions that are being asked in public. Rai, you've done this multiple times to others, so I only see it fair that you live up to your own standards.

I will repost this message as often as I can to make sure that it's not missed.

#13686 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:16 AM

Anyone have any use for these?

PS3 Resells
Hohokum and Counterspy (one account)
Geometry Wars

I will probably just donate them to the library or our group, but no one's really interested in PS3 stuff anymore.

#13687 Pinion13   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Pinion13

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:27 AM

Timeshare. PS4

Added This Week

The Order (This Friday)

Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends

Mercenary Kings

Divekick

Assassin's Creed Unity

Battlefield 4 + Premium 

COD Advanced Warfare

Chariot

Dragon Age Inquisition 

Driveclub    

Dying Light

Evolve

Farcry 4 

Fifa 15

Game of thrones ep 1 +2     

GTA V 

Grim Fandango

Guilty Gear xrd sign  

Last of Us Remastered

Life is strange ep 1 

Little Big planet 3 

Lords of the Fallen

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes

NBA2K15 

NFS Rivals

PVZ Garden Warfare 

Resident Evil Remastered

Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell

Saints Row :Gat out of Hell   

Samurai Warriors 4

Shadow Of Mordor  + season pass

Sleeping Dogs Def Edition

Styx Master Of Shadows 

Super Stardust Ultra

Tales from the borderlands ep 1               

The Crew 

The Evil Within + season pass 

The Wolf among Us 

Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark
Walking Dead season 2 

Walking Dead season 1 

Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3   

WWE 2K15 

Phantoms  Ps4

The Order $25

Chariot $3

I'll take the order phantom if it's still available.

#13688 d3adliner   nephilim CAGiversary!   596 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:27 AM

FFS this thread is getting to be a tired ass read. Just stop already,

#13689 Kamagii   Ninja Gaiden speedrunner CAGiversary!   3499 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:49 AM

What is the consensus on Life is strange? 

#13690 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:54 AM

Man, none of these games are interesting me lately. I used to pretty much play anything, but nothing is holding my interest. I think I'm getting too old for the multiplayer stuff.

Tried Evolve, lost every match, too lazy for the learning curve. Temple of Osiris? A puzzle frustrated the heck out of me and I had no desire to continue.

I think the only games I've played for more than a few hours lately are Ratchet and Clank and Mario Kart. We'll see about The Order, but it doesn't excite me much. Weird mood.

#13691 Síocháin Zum Subete   Banned Banned   1929 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Síocháin Zum Subete

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:22 AM

Man, none of these games are interesting me lately. I used to pretty much play anything, but nothing is holding my interest. I think I'm getting too old for the multiplayer stuff.

Tried Evolve, lost every match, too lazy for the learning curve. Temple of Osiris? A puzzle frustrated the heck out of me and I had no desire to continue.

I think the only games I've played for more than a few hours lately are Ratchet and Clank and Mario Kart. We'll see about The Order, but it doesn't excite me much. Weird mood.

Nah you're not too old. A game has to seriously pique my interest in order for me to play it. Even then I don't play them that long without taking a break while the game just idles for a good while.

#13692 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 20 February 2015 - 09:51 AM

Nah you're not too old. A game has to seriously pique my interest in order for me to play it. Even then I don't play them that long without taking a break while the game just idles for a good while.

Yup, that's how I'm getting. Stuff just seems meh mostly to me these days. I guess I've just seen it all at this point. I used to play some little PSN title for a week and try to get a bunch of trophies. I don't even really care much about the trophies anymore.

The old part I feel like is for multiplayer specifically. I just get creamed and it isn't much fun. Man, my brother and I used to mop up on Bad Company 2. We could play that game all night. Now I play BF4 and it's like 2 kills, 13 deaths.

Puzzles? Too much thinking. Multiplayer? To much learning. I want to be entertained and I don't want to work too hard to get there LOL.

Anyway, enough with the negativity. Hey, Ratchet and Clank is awesome on Vita! And new Kirby!

Bedtime. Who wants to fill up our Q*Bert group or get Trivial Pursuit PS4 with me? They will probably bore the heck out of me, but it's something different.

#13693 KaptainAK   My friends call me Hadouken coz I'm Down Right Fierce CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:01 AM

Whoever bought an AW ps3 resell off Callangwproz can you PLEASE pm me!!! Urgent

#13694 QDizzle  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:22 AM

Man, my brother and I used to mop up on Bad Company 2. We could play that game all night. Now I play BF4 and it's like 2 kills, 13 deaths.

Man i seriously miss my cousin and i back in COD MW2 days we were like a delta force sharing care packages baiting fools into where we camped. 

Anyway, enough with the negativity. Hey, Ratchet and Clank is awesome on Vita! And new Kirby!

Which ratchet and clank is that? I need a good vita game

#13695 Síocháin Zum Subete   Banned Banned   1929 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Síocháin Zum Subete

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:02 AM

Whoever bought an AW ps3 resell off Callangwproz can you PLEASE pm me!!! Urgent

I thought it was me but I got mine from sgand.

Yup, that's how I'm getting. Stuff just seems meh mostly to me these days. I guess I've just seen it all at this point. I used to play some little PSN title for a week and try to get a bunch of trophies. I don't even really care much about the trophies anymore.

The old part I feel like is for multiplayer specifically. I just get creamed and it isn't much fun. Man, my brother and I used to mop up on Bad Company 2. We could play that game all night. Now I play BF4 and it's like 2 kills, 13 deaths.

Puzzles? Too much thinking. Multiplayer? To much learning. I want to be entertained and I don't want to work too hard to get there LOL.

Bedtime. Who wants to fill up our Q*Bert group or get Trivial Pursuit PS4 with me? They will probably bore the heck out of me, but it's something different.

Yeah I get owned most of the time in multiplayer too. Probably the only game I can think of that will make me play all day is Persona 5, and maybe Xenoverse.

#13696 Mr_Chrillwis   Chrillwan CAGiversary!   387 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Mr_Chrillwis

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:11 AM

So, guys, are the Playstation headset Gold any good? Probably going to buy a new headset along with my ps4. I want something wireless with 7.1 VSS, preferably with mic mirroring, for a reasonable price of course (the most important thing is that the sound should be quite good)

#13697 Albani  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:37 AM

I feel you man. All I'm doing lately is playing Advanced Warfare with a few friends or watching Youtube/Netflix. I lost interest in almost every other game I have.

Probably the only game I can think of that will make me play all day is Persona 5, and maybe Xenoverse.

Haha same here. With that said please someone timeshare me Xenoverse, don't have the money to buy it atm.

#13698 KaptainAK   My friends call me Hadouken coz I'm Down Right Fierce CAGiversary!   684 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:53 AM

Yeah I get owned most of the time in multiplayer too. Probably the only game I can think of that will make me play all day is Persona 5, and maybe Xenoverse.

speaking of xenoverse, when does it release?

#13699 Síocháin Zum Subete   Banned Banned   1929 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Síocháin Zum Subete

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:14 PM

Haha same here. With that said please someone timeshare me Xenoverse, don't have the money to buy it atm.

I'll lend you my resell of it.

speaking of xenoverse, when does it release?

The 24th.

#13700 Albani  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:20 PM

I'll lend you my resell of it.

The 24th.

Really? Thanks a lot buddy  :D 
I'm seriously in debt with this awesome community.

#13701 smtipple   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   294 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:44 PM

What is the consensus on Life is strange?

I really enjoyed it. Some of the dialogue was dated (Hella?) but I'm not sure if it wasn't intentional. Def worth checking out.

#13702 stillshadow   Arcade Nostalgiac CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

stillshadow

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:01 PM

Man, my brother and I used to mop up on Bad Company 2. We could play that game all night. Now I play BF4 and it's like 2 kills, 13 deaths.Man i seriously miss my cousin and i back in COD MW2 days we were like a delta force sharing care packages baiting fools into where we camped.  yeah, it's crazy. Used to know all the maps inside and out. We would finish 1-2 on the leaderboards just about every game. Now I just get pissed off and finish last, LOL.
Anyway, enough with the negativity. Hey, Ratchet and Clank is awesome on Vita! And new Kirby!Which ratchet and clank is that? I need a good vita game They put out R&C trilogy digital only (stupid) about a year ago. They've been trying to charge $30 but finally put it on sale for $12 a couple weeks ago. Love those games and just pressing power to come back exactly where I leave off.

I feel you man. All I'm doing lately is playing Advanced Warfare with a few friends or watching Youtube/Netflix. I lost interest in almost every other game I have.

Really? Thanks a lot buddy  :D 
I'm seriously in debt with this awesome community.

yeah, this community is incredible. People giving away stuff all the time, even. It's the only place I will actually post online anymore. Puts me in the giving kind of mood. If anyone wants to manage passing it out you guys can all have those PS3 resells to play. Geometry Wars and Hohokum with Counterspy.

I think I'm just not that interested in too many games for the first time in a decade. Time to watch some movies ... I say that and then the next time someone does some crazy group or posts some big phantom of their main I will be right back here.

#13703 Schala  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:42 PM

Selling Madden 15 PS4 Phantom (UK) - £15

#13704 CHEAP ASS DUDE   pearl jam CAGiversary!   223 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

CHEAP ASS DUDE

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:58 PM

how much for a madden 15 phantom? still looking for a order 1886 resell or phantom also

#13705 SmoothJazz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   952 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:09 PM

PS4 Games.

1.NBA 2K15 $30

Resell $18

SmothJazz

Phantom $12

Rolandino1

CRITIC'S CHOICE SALE

2.Shadow of Mordor  $29.99 Bought resell from Qdizzle

Resell $18

SmoothJazz

Phantom $12

?

3.Dragon Age $41.99 Pending

Resell $25.20

SmoothJazz

Phantom $16.79

TNSmokey98

#13706 synnarc   Lord of the VRAM CAGiversary!   1573 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:18 PM

Welcome to the old man club. Have a seat, someone will be around with our pills shortly.

#13707 QDizzle  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:19 PM

Just like he would do to anyone else that refuses to answer his questions, I'm going to recommend that no one do business with Raiborg until he explains himself and gives the answers to the questions that are being asked in public. Rai, you've done this multiple times to others, so I only see it fair that you live up to your own standards.

I will repost this message as often as I can to make sure that it's not missed.

Welcome to the old man club. Have a seat, someone will be around with our pills shortly.

Welcome back bro I missed your ugly penislike avatar :) Nothing has changed if u know how the how to's of ps4 gs goes then you're good. Feel free to check my timeshare lost for the titles u want to try out. And i recommend a hard drive if u only want phantoms games have gotten bigger.
My Xbox 360 x32 turtle beach works with my ps4 its probably the best accessory perk this generation. Oh and prav isn't leaving he said he wont be posting. So you can reach him via pm like the rest of other lurkers on here like *SYNARC CLONESNIPER STOTCH* :)

Now we just need to bash final fantasy online and the lurker list will be complete

#13708 synnarc   Lord of the VRAM CAGiversary!   1573 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:28 PM

The conversations in here were getting bad for my blood pressure. I'm around but I'm just choosing to not participate.

#13709 Tu13es  

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:41 PM

The $50 PSN card for $40 deal is back up, for now at least:

http://www.ebay.com/...FF/261681290189

#13710 Bleu_Skie   Tabula Rascal CAGiversary!   35 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Bleu_Skie

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:01 PM

yeah, this community is incredible. People giving away stuff all the time, even. It's the only place I will actually post online anymore. Puts me in the giving kind of mood. If anyone wants to manage passing it out you guys can all have those PS3 resells to play. Geometry Wars and Hohokum with Counterspy.

I think I'm just not that interested in too many games for the first time in a decade. Time to watch some movies ... I say that and then the next time someone does some crazy group or posts some big phantom of their main I will be right back here.

I'd be interested in trying them, but I wouldn't want to keep them or anything. Maybe for a week or something. PM if that is okay/possible.

I'm interested in a qbert ps3 resell or phantom spot if it is still open. Either is fine.

Lastly, I had a question about the resident evil revelations 2 share. Out of curiosity, how would the phantoms work? I thought the game was episodic so I wouldn't think a phantom would be possible until the entire game was released?