* * * * * 39 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#13981 Azazael13   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   604 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:19 PM

I just really want a bacon sammich right now!

Damn you guys!

Blame yourself, your the one who brought up bacon :)

#13982 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1327 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:26 PM

#13983 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1327 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:28 PM

Nah, it was TheMan. He mentioned bacon and beer in one sentence. Now I'm living in Jonesborough.

#13984 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13747 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:38 PM

Lol, I know I said that was my last post, but I'd like to know what grounds Raiborg has that he thinks he can report me on. I can't it to find out! I probably sent him a PM two years ago with an improper capitalization or something.

#13985 Mr_Chrillwis   Chrillwan CAGiversary!   387 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Mr_Chrillwis

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

It's sad to see people go, especially members who've been here before me, who've helped me when I was new here.
Sure, I DO love some drama from time to time (at least when new members come into the thread and start spewing weird shit around, you know, the things that's just absurd/weird/funny, things that doesn't harm other members), but this shit have been going on for longer than before my "break", and that's like 4 months ago! I don't really know what this shit is about other than Raiborg made himself the thread-sheriff (or whatever it was) but this shit's got to fucking stop, it's getting annoying even for ME, and I can tolerate a lot!

Sure, I may not be the most active member, but I read the thread, everyday, and good members whom I like have left! And that saddens me!

Good thing that we've got QD who try to get us to have fun, we need that, we need the mood to lighten up!

#13986 pearls  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:52 PM

Basically $8 for resell and $4 for phantom IF plus is used.

Under Night In Birth ($24 with plus)
Resell ($8)
1. Snowvixen
phantom ($4)

I'll take a phantom lol.

#13987 Azazael13   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   604 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:03 PM

So it doesn't look like I keep bringing it back up, I'll outline what I intend to do:

After a day or two (to give him time), I will respond to Stotch's last post, whether he names more members or doesn't respond at all. My response to each of his points will be short and concise, showing why he is wrong in each point. After I'm done, I'm going to report him.

And here is half the problem.  Just respond now get it over with, and then let it go.  All reporting him does is make you look petty.

#13988 ManFromTheSham   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

ManFromTheSham

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:22 PM

Its like being at school. We need a headmaster to clunk heads together. Kiss and make up or keep apart in the playground children. Its really quite simple.

Deal with who you trust, if you don't trust them don't deal with them. This is supposed to be about helping each other out, game sharing, having a laugh etc. Not constant bickering.

Sure there are going to be a few times where someone doesnt agree with what the other person has said. That's life. If you can deal with the shit and move forward fantastic. If not, no biggie. There's more to life than this

Now im going to go back to planting C4 and blowing up bears. If anyone cares to add me Manfromthesham on PSN

If not I bid you all a fond day/evening whatever it is

#13989 synnarc   Lord of the VRAM CAGiversary!   1575 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:32 PM

I'm not really interested in stiring the pot but could you explain what CAG rules Stotch and the other mentioned members broke that constitute being reported?

These reports will accomplish nothing other than to further bring light to this thread and community that the mods don't seem to like to begin with. You're well aware of this Raiborg and I really have to call into question your motives as it appears you would like to shut it down due to not getting your way with the thread and even moderator.

The vacating vets and antics of you are the reason I have slowly walked away from participating in this thread. Your unnecessary white knight policing of this thread is every bit of the cancer that was mentioned and will be the end of this community.

#13990 kvntwvlf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   819 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:33 PM

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck You Gonna Report Someone Over Game Sharing Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Thread Like Nigga Buy The Game Retail Haha

#13991 ProfessorStotch   Banned CAGiversary!   13747 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:43 PM

Let's be clear, Raiborg isn't reporting me over anything gameshare related. He's reporting me because I swore at him and called him names.

But I'll really be the bigger man here and walk away from this. If anyone wants to continue to deal with me, I'll still be available via PM. You can also catch me in the PSNOT OT in the off topic section of CAG.

#13992 ludwigfrech   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   712 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

ludwigfrech

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:45 PM

Let's be clear, Raiborg isn't reporting me over anything gameshare related. He's reporting me because I swore at him and called him names.

But I'll really be the bigger man here and walk away from this. If anyone wants to continue to deal with me, I'll still be available via PM. You can also catch me in the PSNOT OT in the off topic section of CAG.

Great thing to do Stotch, and Raiborg, man you should do the same, Qdiz tried very hard yesterday to chill things out (we should have raided bruh!) and even after that this discussion goes on, so if you don't want to participate in this kind of events then don't, but do the rest of us a favor and stop  this discussion (this goes to stotch, pravado and Qdiz too) no one will change their mind, so who are all of you trying to convince with all your arguments and your thread long posts? I can bet that all of you are busy adults and have better things to do than fighting on a forum, so if you don't want to deal with someone's shit then you can add him/them to your ignore list and save us the drama.

Any cheap phantoms/resells for sale? 

There is a $16 digital code of Last of Us remastered PS4 here not sure if thats a good price?

http://boxeddeal.com...l-delivery.html

Yes it's hell of a deal specially if you share it the split would be 9.5/6.5

#13993 d3adliner   nephilim CAGiversary!   596 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:43 PM

I'm going to report all of you, lol.

#13994 Mystique   Formerly ₮ℹℊ€® CAGiversary!   908 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:53 PM

Reported.

but seriously, don't let the hallway monitor win, stay in school

#13995 Lashley   #BOOTY CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:08 PM

Well that was cringey to read through.

Please stop whining and clogging the thread and take to PMs.

#13996 Blabadon   I just like video games CAGiversary!   2276 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:22 PM

Hotline Miami 2 ($15)
PS4
Resell
Phantom
PS3
Resell
Phantom
1. Blabadon

#13997 Rolandino1  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:52 PM

Looking for Bf 4 ps4 phantom, i can pay only 5$.

#13998 Revanchist   Revan CAGiversary!   543 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:55 PM

Ah snap Batman Arkham Knight Trailer looks awesome!

#13999 ClydeShebang   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1332 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ClydeShebang

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:10 PM

I didn't realize the thread had such problems going on. What happened to the grown up thing of ignoring those who you don't agree with. 

A community like this is supposed to survive on trust and everyone getting along, people here seemed as good as friends for complete strangers on the net. 

Shame to see it like this, surprised to hear people like Boosted left for this reason, i liked that guy.

Edited by ClydeShebang, 25 February 2015 - 08:10 PM.

#14000 dskye   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   69 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:14 PM

I'll take a phantom lol.

If so, then we only need another phantom to get going.

Resell ($8)
1. Snowvixen
2. DSkye

Phantom ($4)
1. pearls

#14001 QDizzle  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:15 PM

So I am designating Saturday for our next CAG GS VIrtual Meetup.
I would like whoever wasn't added to the psn message thread to please pm me your psn tag so I can add you to the mix.
Things I would like to have organized is
1) what games we can run so that everyone can install rent or buy the games we intend to play.

2) A set time- a couple of you guys were on your way home last night when we started. Some others were on Netflix or were playing other games. I would really like this to be a permanent fixture in our community so when a badass game comes out like bf hard line we can have a great time.

Feel free to pm me or better yet post here with thoughts because this will be our thing everyone has a say. Roythealmighty had an awesome straw poll which we can use to vote on games

#14002 iknowlondon   Tina Perm Your Weave CAGiversary!   189 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

iknowlondon

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:18 PM

Hotline Miami 2 ($15)
PS4
Resell
1. iknowlondon
Phantom
PS3
Resell
Phantom
1. Blabadon

#14003 ThEliteOne   PSN Trophy Hunter CAGiversary!   742 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:20 PM

Holy shit, you guys are still at it? I took like a 3 day leave from this thread because I was just getting confused as Fuck about what was going on. I come back and the first post I read is more bullshit.

What the Fuck is going on here? Jesus.

#14004 TheCro   wot CAGiversary!   4609 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Tl;dgaf where da shadow of mordor DLC shares at.

Nevermind. Thought it was out thia week.

#14005 McSmashstuff   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   109 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

McSmashstuff

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:32 PM

So I am designating Saturday for our next CAG GS VIrtual Meetup.
I would like whoever wasn't added to the psn message thread to please pm me your psn tag so I can add you to the mix.
Things I would like to have organized is
1) what games we can run so that everyone can install rent or buy the games we intend to play.

2) A set time- a couple of you guys were on your way home last night when we started. Some others were on Netflix or were playing other games. I would really like this to be a permanent fixture in our community so when a badass game comes out like bf hard line we can have a great time.

Feel free to pm me or better yet post here with thoughts because this will be our thing everyone has a say. Roythealmighty had an awesome straw poll which we can use to vote on games

Saturday is perfect for me.  My wife works a 24 hour shift and the kids go to bed at 10 so I'm good to go whenever.  

P.S.  Somebody Xenoverse me!

#14006 QDizzle  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:38 PM

I took like a 3 day leave

You missed our gaming session last night bro send me your psn tag so I can add you to the psn message board group.
McSmashstuff send me your psn tag or add me to psn QDizzle81

#14007 TNSmokey98   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   391 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

TNSmokey98

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:41 PM

I just want the deals. Bring the deals back, not the constant bickering. Reading this thread anymore is a chore in itself.

#14008 ludwigfrech   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   712 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

ludwigfrech

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:42 PM

Ludwig, what if I implied you were trying to sell a cracked account and when asked for proof, I showed there was none and I just don't like you?

Yeah I understand that, but man you have to let this go... As you said above "he just don't like you" so why play along? Because of one person accusation (without proof) people won't stop making deals with you, so why try so hard to prove him wrong? You surely won't convince him... And most of the people decide to skip all this drama posts so you are not convincing them either, so save yourself some headache stop this discussion, continue with your trades and play some games.

Cheers man.

#14009 Mr_Chrillwis   Chrillwan CAGiversary!   387 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Mr_Chrillwis

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:53 PM

Would anyone be able to help me buy this TLoU code? http://www.cheapassg...ml&pid=12530595

You have to live in US to buy it, or are you able to write any address?

So I am designating Saturday

Sweet, I SHOULD be able to participate! I'm probably going out on Saturday (maybe Friday), but unless I meet a really hot chick I should be home in time to play! (depends on when we're going) :D

#14010 luan87us   I am cheap! CAGiversary!   1839 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:34 PM

If so, then we only need another phantom to get going.

Resell ($8)
1. Snowvixen
2. DSkye
Phantom ($4)
1. pearls

Ill take the other phantom