* * * * * 39 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#26281 khaledseif   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   190 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:28 PM

Have
PS PLUS one year subscription code

Want
Paypal $45

Still have it

#26282 Tyler!   Hello There! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2018 - 07:00 PM

CAGmas.png

Merry Christmas Cheap Ass Game-Sharers!!!

#26283 QDizzle  

Posted 26 December 2018 - 02:20 AM

Merry Christmas guys

#26284 DeadlySquirrel83  

DeadlySquirrel83

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:24 AM

Have: Read dead redemption 2 for rent

Want: 3.5/wk

Amzn Giftcard/paypal

#26285 QDizzle  

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:53 AM

Nintendo Switch Gameshare Club

Registration Fee $30

$15/month thereafter for library access no time limits

$10/month for members of the PS4 Club

3 MORE SPOTS LEFT

I have already begun to take in members for the limited spots available in the club as a member u get

Unlimited access to the growing library of switch games.

Dibs over regular cags

You can keep a title as long as you wish if there is no queue

This Week

Fitness Boxing $3.50

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $3.50

Hyrule Warriors $3.50

Splatoon $3.50

Last Week

Hollow Knight $2

Just Dance 2018 $3

Next Week

New Super Mario Brothers Deluxe $4

Switch Library

Arms $3

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker $3

Diablo 3 $4

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze $4

Inside$2

Kirby Star Allies $4

Monster Hunter Generations $4

Octopath Traveler $4

Pokemon: Lets Go Evee $4

Snipper Clips $1.50

Steamworld Dig 2 $2

Sonic mania $2

Starlink : Battle for Atlas $4

Smash Brothers Ultimate $4

The Swindle $2

Super Mario Party 9 $4

Undertale $1.50

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 $3.50

Below are accounts with multiple titles for subscription club members use only

Account 1

Don't Knock Twice Hollow Human Fall Flat

Joe Dever's Lone Wolf

Layers of Fear: Legacy

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass

The Longest 5 Minutes

Outlast Collection

Perception

Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Account 2

Skyrim• Diablo 3: Eternal Collection• Into The Breach• Lego City Undercover• Rocket League• Crimson Keep• Velocity 2X• Wild Guns Reloaded• The Messenger• Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove• Rise & Shine• Morphie's Law• Infernium• Immortal Redneck• Hyper Light Drifter: Special Edition• BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle• Chromagun• Bloodstained: Curse Of The Moon• Golf Story• VSR• Screencheat• The Spectrum Retreat• Wizard Of Legend• The Way Remastered• Sexy Brutale• The Flame in the Flood• NeuroVoider• Spiritsphere EX• Tactical Mind• Hover• Ghost 1.0• Crossing Souls• Gunbird 2• Metal Slug• Metal Slug X• North• Jettomero• Car Quest• Where Are My Friends?• Eekeemoo• A Robot Named Fight• Heroes Of The Monkey Tavern• Hollow• Human: Fall Flat• Riptide GP: Renegade• Shape Of The World• Phantaruk• One Strike• No Thing• Coffin Dodgers•

DLC Expansions (titles NOT included):

Xenoblade Chronicles 2• Zelda BOTW

#26286 EmireEffect   BBH farmer || CAG in Training CAGiversary!   192 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

EmireEffect

Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:57 PM

Want: Guilty Gear Rev 2 on PS4 (Either the upgrade pack or a gameshare)

Have: Paypal. 

#26287 DeadlySquirrel83  

DeadlySquirrel83

Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:07 AM

Have: Read dead redemption 2 for rent

Want: 3.5/wk

Amzn Giftcard/paypal

#26288 LiquidTech  

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:05 PM

Anyone have a cheap 1-2 day rental of the Spider-man DLC?

#26289 khaledseif   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   190 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:31 AM

Have
PS PLUS one year subscription code
Want
Paypal $45

Still have it

#26290 Rojocapo   Trophy Hunter CAG in Training   3 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Rojocapo

Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:51 PM

Hello everyone! First post on site, i have been around for a while but decided to finally create an account the other day. Main reason for doing so was this thread, I am looking to rent some games for PS4 US.

Mostly hunting for trophies so looking for short and sweet games with platinum ones. I have 286 i believe and looking to get that higher :)

So I understand i am new and would not rent to one but i can show you my great stats from other sites or put some kind of extra $ and be returned when game is returned? Either way, i will show you proof i am trustworthy if required.

Anyhow thank you reading this! Looking forward to being a bit more active in the community. 

#26291 Pravado  

Posted 06 January 2019 - 05:48 PM

Hello everyone! First post on site, i have been around for a while but decided to finally create an account the other day. Main reason for doing so was this thread, I am looking to rent some games for PS4 US.

Mostly hunting for trophies so looking for short and sweet games with platinum ones. I have 286 i believe and looking to get that higher :)

So I understand i am new and would not rent to one but i can show you my great stats from other sites or put some kind of extra $ and be returned when game is returned? Either way, i will show you proof i am trustworthy if required.

Anyhow thank you reading this! Looking forward to being a bit more active in the community. 

Trophy count means nothing in terms of legitimacy. You will just have to send payment first is all, possibly full deposit with difference returned

Also, long shot but does anyone have Astro Bot VR or Persona 5 Dancing VR for rent?

#26292 Rojocapo   Trophy Hunter CAG in Training   3 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Rojocapo

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:16 PM

Trophy count means nothing in terms of legitimacy. You will just have to send payment first is all, possibly full deposit with difference returned

Of course it doesn't, never said it did, only sharing the reason i would like to gameshare. Like said, i will have no problems in putting extra $ or showing a different method of legitimacy (other sites that shows i am a good seller/trader)

#26293 darken   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1047 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:11 AM

Been away for a long time due to my backlog.  Trying to chip away at it and my next game may be Final Fantasy 13-2.  Does anyone have an account with all or any of the dlc?

Also looking for the Deus Ex Human Revolution dlc missions.

US accounts for both.  Please PM me if you have any accounts for sale.

#26294 SmoothJazz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   956 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:25 PM

Monster Hunter World (Resell) $15 PayPal f&f only.

#26295 BARTstation   Only 1 shade of gray CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

BARTstation

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:55 AM

It's been years since I've been here. Forgive me. I recently connected my PS3, If I install a new HDD and transfer the contents would I have access to the phantoms still?

#26296 Tyler!   Hello There! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:50 AM

It's been years since I've been here. Forgive me. I recently connected my PS3, If I install a new HDD and transfer the contents would I have access to the phantoms still?

I don't think it's possible to transfer phantoms to another hard drive from what I remember but it's been a while since I've owned a PS3. If someone else knows more about this feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

#26297 QDizzle  

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:10 PM

Here is this weeks library Additions

THIS WEEK (PM me to be added to the queue)

Tales Of Vespira $3.50
Walking Dead S3 Ep3 $0.50/day

PS VR
Batman Arkham VR $2
RIGS: Mechanized Combat $2
Robinson: The Journey VR $2
Warewolf Within $2
Eve Valkyrie $2
..............................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)
Life Is Strange 2 ep 2 $0.50/day

Resident Evil 2 $3.50

Kingdom Hearts 3 $3.50

................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Just Cause 3+4 $3.50
Hitman 2 Gold Edition $3.50

..................................................................................................................

Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Spoiler

#26298 QDizzle  

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

Nintendo Switch Gameshare Club

Registration Fee $30

$15/month thereafter for library access no time limits

$10/month for members of the PS4 Club

2 MORE SPOTS LEFT

I have already begun to take in members for the limited spots available in the club as a member u get

Unlimited access to the growing library of switch games.

Dibs over regular cags

You can keep a title as long as you wish if there is no queue

This Week

New Super Mario Brothers Deluxe $4

Dynasty Warriors 8 $4

Last Week

Fitness Boxing $3.50

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $3.50

Hyrule Warriors $3.50

Splatoon $3.50

Next Week

Switch Library

Spoiler

#26299 extra80   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   789 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:32 PM

That only works for the older PS3 models (the fat shiny ones).  If I remember correctly, after a revision from Sony they took out the RAM or memory from the motherboard that held the activation in place. After that, if you change the HDD you would have to reactivate each account that you have on your console manually to access whatever content you have stored. 

#26300 BARTstation   Only 1 shade of gray CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

BARTstation

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:33 AM

That only works for the older PS3 models (the fat shiny ones).  If I remember correctly, after a revision from Sony they took out the RAM or memory from the motherboard that held the activation in place. After that, if you change the HDD you would have to reactivate each account that you have on your console manually to access whatever content you have stored. 

I don't think it's possible to transfer phantoms to another hard drive from what I remember but it's been a while since I've owned a PS3. If someone else knows more about this feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

Thanks, I guess I won't upgrade my HDD then. I have a couple phantoms I want to keep thats why. 

#26301 zvone9489   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   230 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:15 AM

Have PS+ 1 year subscription code
Want 45$ paypal

#26302 whitedemon   Custom User Title CAGiversary!   268 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 16 January 2019 - 06:25 PM

sold.

#26303 Boosted   Trophy Huntin' CAGiversary!   2225 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:42 AM

What's up old school homies. Good to see that you are still running the groups Qdizzle. 

Hope all is well with everyone. :)

BTW - I have a $300 Amazon Gift Card if anyone is interested. Looking for $280 Paypal. 

#26304 ChalupaBatman   Bruce Willy CAGiversary!   4130 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

ChalupaBatman

Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:13 AM

What's up old school homies. Good to see that you are still running the groups Qdizzle. 

BTW - I have a $300 Amazon Gift Card if anyone is interested. Looking for $280 Paypal. 

i recovered my password for this!

i might be interested in this, currently debating on buying a prebuild pc vs building one myself, i'll let you know by end of tomorrow.

hopefully its avail, but no need to hold. 

#26305 QDizzle  

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:30 AM

BTW - I have a $300 Amazon Gift Card if anyone nis interested. Looking for $280 Paypal.

Nice to see u again man some time this year we need to have a vet reunion in a multiplayer game and beat the crap out each other.

#26306 Boosted   Trophy Huntin' CAGiversary!   2225 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:22 AM

i recovered my password for this!

i might be interested in this, currently debating on buying a prebuild pc vs building one myself, i'll let you know by end of tomorrow.

hopefully its avail, but no need to hold. 

The one that I had is already gone but I can sometime help out depending on what I have for rewards. Send me a PM when you are ready to buy what you need. I will see if I can help.

#26307 ChalupaBatman   Bruce Willy CAGiversary!   4130 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

ChalupaBatman

Posted 22 January 2019 - 03:04 AM

The one that I had is already gone but I can sometime help out depending on what I have for rewards. Send me a PM when you are ready to buy what you need. I will see if I can help.

Will do Boosted!

Good to see this place still thriving. 

#26308 deadpool 3.0   Casual Gamer CAGiversary!   7132 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

deadpool 3.0

Posted 22 January 2019 - 03:40 AM

You guys are usually helpful. I finally bought a ups battery back up since my power flickers on and off at times randomly, but I'm kind of paranoid. I've read online some that caught on fire. Is that rare? I assume I hold the power button to turn this thing off right? Its a cyberpower 1500va I got it used and I've just tested it a little tonight is all. It seems to work so far, but I don't know much the batteries have left.

#26309 skylinersx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   651 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:26 AM

You guys are usually helpful. I finally bought a ups battery back up since my power flickers on and off at times randomly, but I'm kind of paranoid. I've read online some that caught on fire. Is that rare? I assume I hold the power button to turn this thing off right? Its a cyberpower 1500va I got it used and I've just tested it a little tonight is all. It seems to work so far, but I don't know much the batteries have left.

I also own one myself but afraid to use it after reading others caught theirs on fire. Haha.. Afraid one day I come home from work without a house.

#26310 vlt1p  

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:45 PM

Anyone have a Division 1 gameshare for sale?