* * * * * 39 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#26311 deadpool 3.0   Casual Gamer CAGiversary!   7131 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

deadpool 3.0

Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:22 PM

I also own one myself but afraid to use it after reading others caught theirs on fire. Haha.. Afraid one day I come home from work without a house.

I used it some last night but turned it off completely when I'm sleeping or away for so long. If it ever started smoking or I saw flames I'd throw it outside. I don't trust it either, but the power flickers here so much. I think well maybe its better to not use it and risk my systems hard drive becoming corrupt as burning my house down lol

What you said doesn't help my paranoid ass. I thought someone would say oh I've used one for years nothing to worry about lol

#26312 zvone9489   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   230 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:37 PM

Have PS+ 1 year subscription code
Want 45$ paypal

Still available

#26313 Stotch   Banned Banned   42 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Stotch

Posted 24 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

Still available

You should consider putting this in the PSN code forum where it belongs.

#26314 Pravado  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:29 PM

Anyone interested in a resident evil 2 phantom for $15? sold

#26315 Mirmo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:03 PM

Looking for either a RE2 (Got it) or KH3 rental, preferably KH3.

#26316 Pravado  

Posted 25 January 2019 - 03:49 AM

Looking for either a RE2 or KH3 rental, preferably KH3.

There are really only two ppl that do rentals on here anymore, and those will have long wait lines. Cannot ask for rentals the day before release

#26317 bdavid81   Someone CAGiversary!   909 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:00 PM

Anyone interested in a resident evil 2 phantom for $15?

Nowadays I'd pay like $5 for a phantom since it'll get locked and I have to keep my PS4 offline for a few days to play it. Essentially a rental :)

#26318 JoshdaKing  

JoshdaKing

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:42 PM

Hello there, anyone has a resell of Resident evil 2 remake? Yeah, I know it's too soon, but I am asking in case someone didn't like the game.

#26319 Mirmo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   311 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:18 AM

There are really only two ppl that do rentals on here anymore, and those will have long wait lines. Cannot ask for rentals the day before release

Yes, I know about those two and they are the two biggest go to people for rentals.
I know they have a waiting list and most likely have had that waiting list for longer than a few weeks to a month.
Still it doesn't hurt to ask around if anyone else is offering a cheap phantom or rental for these games as these two are wanted releases.
Ironic though that your giving me shit for this yet, you are selling a phantom at the last moment before release rather than posting it ahead of time.

#26320 QDizzle  

Posted 26 January 2019 - 10:43 AM

Here is this weeks library Additions

THIS WEEK (PM me to be added to the queue)

Destiny Forsaken Deluxe $3.50
Resident Evil 2 Remake $3.50
Life Is Strange 2 Ep 1 +2 $2
Ace Combat 7 $3.50

PS VR
Batman Arkham VR $2
RIGS: Mechanized Combat $2
Robinson: The Journey VR $2
Warewolf Within $2
Eve Valkyrie $2
..............................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Kingdom Hearts 3 $3.50

................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Tales Of Vespira $3.50
Walking Dead S3 Ep3 $0.50/day

..................................................................................................................

Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Spoiler

#26321 QDizzle  

Posted 26 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

Nintendo Switch Gameshare Club

Registration Fee $30

$15/month thereafter for library access no time limits

$10/month for members of the PS4 Club

2 MORE SPOTS LEFT

I have already begun to take in members for the limited spots available in the club as a member u get

Unlimited access to the growing library of switch games.

Dibs over regular cags

You can keep a title as long as you wish if there is no queue

This Week

New Super Mario Brothers Deluxe $4

Dynasty Warriors 8 $4

Last Week

Fitness Boxing $3.50

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $3.50

Hyrule Warriors $3.50

Splatoon $3.50

Next Week

Switch Library

[spoiler]

Arms $3

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker $3

Diablo 3 $4

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze $4

Hollow Knight $2

Just Dance 2018 $3

Inside$2

Kirby Star Allies $4

Monster Hunter Generations $4

Octopath Traveler $4

Pokemon: Lets Go Evee $4

Snipper Clips $1.50

Steamworld Dig 2 $2

Sonic mania $2

Starlink : Battle for Atlas $4

Smash Brothers Ultimate $4

The Swindle $2

Super Mario Party 9 $4

Undertale $1.50

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 $3.50

Below are accounts with multiple titles for subscription club members use only

Account 1

Don't Knock Twice Hollow Human Fall Flat

Joe Dever's Lone Wolf

Layers of Fear: Legacy

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass

The Longest 5 Minutes

Outlast Collection

Perception

Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Account 2

Skyrim• Diablo 3: Eternal Collection• Into The Breach• Lego City Undercover• Rocket League• Crimson Keep• Velocity 2X• Wild Guns Reloaded• The Messenger• Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove• Rise & Shine• Morphie's Law• Infernium• Immortal Redneck• Hyper Light Drifter: Special Edition• BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle• Chromagun• Bloodstained: Curse Of The Moon• Golf Story• VSR• Screencheat• The Spectrum Retreat• Wizard Of Legend• The Way Remastered• Sexy Brutale• The Flame in the Flood• NeuroVoider• Spiritsphere EX• Tactical Mind• Hover• Ghost 1.0• Crossing Souls• Gunbird 2• Metal Slug• Metal Slug X• North• Jettomero• Car Quest• Where Are My Friends?• Eekeemoo• A Robot Named Fight• Heroes Of The Monkey Tavern• Hollow• Human: Fall Flat• Riptide GP: Renegade• Shape Of The World• Phantaruk• One Strike• No Thing• Coffin Dodgers•

DLC Expansions (titles NOT included):

Xenoblade Chronicles 2• Zelda BOT

#26322 enorris116   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   902 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2019 - 01:05 AM

I have a Switch digital account for sale. I will change the email and password to whatever you want, then I will send you the account so you can log in and change it to whatever you want.

Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Guacamelee 2
Dead Cells
Enter the Gungeon

Looking for $120

#26323 bdavid81   Someone CAGiversary!   909 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2019 - 02:05 PM

Might want to try this in a Nintendo-oriented thread... this is PlayStation Network sharing.

I have a Switch digital account for sale. I will change the email and password to whatever you want, then I will send you the account so you can log in and change it to whatever you want.

Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Guacamelee 2
Dead Cells
Enter the Gungeon

Looking for $120

#26324 QDizzle  

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:42 PM

Might want to try this in a Nintendo-oriented thread... this is PlayStation Network sharing.

There is no active gamesharing nintendo thread.here or anywhere as far as I can tell I also post my Nintendo rentals here and get responses from active thread vets and other members.

P.S As relates to your phantom post earlier there are people who buy phantoms for their alternate ps4 which remains offline so devaluing it as a $5 rental isn't really fair as those people tend to keep that ps4 offline for months and play at their own pace.

Nice to hear from you again btw :) I miss u old school fellas.

#26325 enorris116   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   902 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:13 PM

That would absolutely be the smart thing to do. However, I had an account for sale about 6 months ago and posted it in the Nintendo thread and got put on blast for selling an account. Not sure why it's allowed in this thread, but not in other threads, but whatevs. 

#26326 cr1994  

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

Does anyove have marvel ultimate alliance 2 dlc (ps3)??

#26327 ClydeShebang   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1332 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

ClydeShebang

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Hi all, been a few years. Was contacted out of the blue on my PSN about a 5 year old account I've all but forgotten about (apologies, if you're reading this). That reminded me about this wonderful place and thought I'll drop by.Nice to see some familiar names, hope life has been treating you all well. 

#26328 Fyran  

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:39 PM

Anybody got KH3 phantom or resell going on? I'll do rental as well and prepay if necc!

#26329 khaledseif   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   190 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

Have
PS PLUS one year subscription code
Want
Paypal $45

Still available

#26330 Tyler!  

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:01 PM

Another Humble PlayStation Bundle is available.

#26331 Pravado  

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:05 PM

There is no active gamesharing nintendo thread.here or anywhere as far as I can tell I also post my Nintendo rentals here and get responses from active thread vets and other members.

P.S As relates to your phantom post earlier there are people who buy phantoms for their alternate ps4 which remains offline so devaluing it as a $5 rental isn't really fair as those people tend to keep that ps4 offline for months and play at their own pace.

Nice to hear from you again btw :) I miss u old school fellas.

Especially due to tax additions now along with very low supply of new games, there's no way phantoms should be valued as low as $5. Just my opinion.

#26332 FadiNg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:34 PM

Looking to buy KH3 resell slot, PM me 

#26333 ar4757   Makoto x Joker is canon CAGiversary!   969 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2019 - 12:22 AM

Any CAGs want to form a Nintendo Switch online family plan with me? Like mentioned earlier there's no active nintendo thread to post this in

#26334 HyeVltg3   Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Have-Hammm! CAGiversary!   1128 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2019 - 02:36 AM

Good to see some old faces.

PS4 GS
Want:

Paypal (send offer)

Have:
Battlefield 1 Digital Deluxe [Both in 1 Acct.]
Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition [Both in 1 Acct.]

Conan Exiles
Destiny (has Taken King DLC)
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition

#26335 Banx  

Posted 03 February 2019 - 08:14 PM

Want
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed PS3, phant or resell

Have
Paypal

#26336 LiquidTech  

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:47 AM

H: MLB 15 The Show (PS4)

Looking to do a straight trade of accounts for an older FIFA, UFC, Cricket, or WWE game.

#26337 SmoothJazz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   956 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:31 AM

Monster Hunter World (Resell) $15 PayPal f&f only.

#26338 QDizzle  

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

Here is this weeks library Additions

THIS WEEK (PM me to be added to the queue)

Hong Kong Massacre $2
Far Cry New Dawn $3.50
Jump Force $3.50

PS VR
Batman Arkham VR $2
RIGS: Mechanized Combat $2
Robinson: The Journey VR $2
Warewolf Within $2
Eve Valkyrie $2
..............................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Anthem $3.50

................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to be added to the queue)

Kingdom Hearts 3 $3.50

..................................................................................................................

Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Spoiler

#26339 Tyler!  

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:05 PM

[H] Tales of Berseria, Mortal Kombat XL on one account.

[W] $11 PayPal F&F.   Sold

Edit: Or for the digital version of Assassins Creed 2 that can be played on an Xbox One. Ended up with an Xbox One instead of a PS4.

#26340 eigenspaces  

eigenspaces

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:41 AM

PS4 Trade/Resells (all of these are separate accounts, price is for 1 slot, half of what I paid)

[H] Paypal or

1. Titanfall 2 + Battlefield 1 w/ DLCs 7.50€  (EU)

2. NFS Rivals 3.30€ (EU)

3. Star Wars Battlefront w/ DLCs  3.30€ (EU)

4. Driveclub w/ Season Pass + Never Alone DLC 8€ (EU)

5. Rocket League w/ DLCs 2.50€  (5€ for the account itself)  (EU)

[W]

Paypal/ Offer game list, i'm fairly new to PS4 universe, mostly interested in games with all DLC

PS3 Trade

[H] Paypal or

1. GTA San Andreas + Brutal Legend map pack (EU)

2. All Assassin's Creed DLCs for AC1/ AC2 / Brotherhood / Revelations / AC3    (EU)

4. inFamous/Battlefield 1943 (EU)

[W]

Looking mostly for a timeshare of Call of Duty DLCs for trophy purposes, but again, any game with dlc's will do as I'm trying to save spending hundreds on 10 year old dlc's. 

Sorry for the old game list, might be of interest for someone!