Get 15$ Amazon/Other Store Giftcard for 10$ (Gyft Promotion)

The Walking Tall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Gyft is having a short promotion, so get em' while you can! If you register a new account on Gyft, you are sent a $5 Coupon that can be used for any Gift Card that is available on their site (Amazon is included), with a minimum value of $15.

Here’s how to earn it:
1. Sign up for a Gyft account.
2. Validate your email address to reveal the $5 Gyft Card code.
3. Choose the gift card you’d like to purchase (must be $15 or more).
4. Add the Gyft Card code to your order and click the validate button.
5. Complete your order by paying with credit card, PayPal or Buy with Google.
6. Enjoy your new gift card!

This can be done multiple times and can be gathered to get some XBL/PSN Cards for cheap.

​
* Credits to Fun Guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this 3 times and then on the 4th time they wanted to take up to 24 hours to process my order. Yeah, no thanks. I'll take the free $15 and run.

Just a heads up, you get more money back if you use instagc, under trialpay there's a gyft offer for 649 points= $6.49. Just need to purchase at least a $10 GC. Sweet deal!

Just a heads up, you get more money back if you use instagc, under trialpay there's a gyft offer for 649 points= $6.49. Just need to purchase at least a $10 GC. Sweet deal!
I feel like I was used... No gyft offer and I am pretty sure you got credit for me signing up... DISLIKE

However thank you OP...
Paid $30 bucks for $45 in best buy gift cards and got 15 in Toys R us

I feel like I was used... No gyft offer and I am pretty sure you got credit for me signing up... DISLIKE

However thank you OP...

Paid $30 bucks for $45 in best buy gift cards and got 15 in Toys R us
There definitely was an offer under trialpay when I took advantage of the gyft offer. The offer probably expired just soon after you signed up. Sorry about that! :(

Nice, got $30 eshop for $20. Would have been great during Best Buy's sale, but still good nonetheless. Thanks TC.

For those looking to get in on the TRU B1G1 40% off on Wii U games, you'll get an extra $5 TRU credit per transaction for using google wallet. $40 credit for $20 stacked with that deal is pretty dang good, especially if Captain Toad is available. 

If you plan on using Gyft after this promo I would suggest not doing it 3 different times... My account was banned >,<

Didnt realize it was still active. Just did it for the 3rd time for more Amazon credit. Definitely cushions the blow on some new Macbook accessories I was planning to buy.

Sweet, got a new TRU GC as well on a second gmail account. (Even though I used the same Google Wallet to pay for both)

Couldn't you hypothetically just keep making new accounts to get the $5 off coupon? If you can, you would technically be getting over 33% off ($10 spent for a $15 gift card)

They ban you after a while. I got banned after my 4th account.
I only have like 1 debit card I can use anyways. I did the google wallet method and now the paypal method (both of which hide card info I would think). Might try making another account if I'm desperate. This is the best deal I've ever seen on Amazon credit, with the Kongregate coupon at gamestop (which made a $25 gift card only $20) coming in close second.

Hint, hint. IP address man.
Lol, if I didn't need to spend my money on more important stuff than Amazon credit (which said thing sadly can't be paid for with amazon credit)... I would be all over that. Brb stereotypical broke student.

Seems to work with other GCs besides Amazon (got Best Buy). 

The confirm email for the $15gc mentioned the TRU promo (I checkedout with Google Wallet), but when i clicked the "Claim Now" it brings a page up with

"Congrats! You earned a Toys"R"Us Promo Card for using Buy with Google.

Now save the card to your Google Wallet and redeem it in-stores from your mobile phone.

There has been an unexpected error."

Do I need to check on mobile device to see the TRU GC?

(Sigh)

When I try to buy a $15 amazon card it brings up a message saying it cannot be processed instantly and may take up to 24 hours to process. This happen with anyone else? I just put $100 on my card earlier today too.

(Sigh)

When I try to buy a $15 amazon card it brings up a message saying it cannot be processed instantly and may take up to 24 hours to process. This happen with anyone else? I just put $100 on my card earlier today too.
I did this 3 times for $120.

The next time I got the same,that it could not be processed.

Didn't want to wait, so I cancelled. Paypal is easier, since it's pending and never left my account.

They most likely want to verify.

I did this 3 times for $120.
The next time I got the same,that it could not be processed.

Didn't want to wait, so I cancelled. Paypal is easier, since it's pending and never left my account.

They most likely want to verify.
What'd you do buy $40 giftcards instead of $15 ones ?

: p

What'd you do buy $40 giftcards instead of $15 ones ?

: p
Just did $10 for $15 and $20 for $25.

The other coupon was $5 off $25+

$30 for $40 3X

Could of done $100 for $150($10 for $15), but at least I got $30 extra.

You're lucky it let you do both 3 times. Won't let me do the $25 one. :/
need to do separate accounts?

I did 3 as well. However of my 3 cards, 2 got flagged due to this (Gyft/Google Checkout only charges that day) which doesn't make sense to me. Still got the eGCs (Best Buy instead of Amazon).

Hmmmm it seems amazon may have removed $15 from my account. Could of swore I left $15 in there last week for Xmas shopping and my balance is at 0. :/

Maybe I'm freaking out over nothing and spent it . Anyone have this problem though?

I bought a pair of Amazon cards on one account during the sign up and the $5 off $25 promo. Used my Gmails to nab two more BB GC's at $15 each for $20 total ($30 eGC's). I tried to move next to my AOL/AIM email, but then they flagged it; likely cause of Paypal. I still have a credit card, though...so I'll save that for next time when they do another discount promo and keep fingers crossed.

Thanks! Will do this probably tomorrow. Got an exam to study for and already I'm procrastinating with game deals haha
As long as you sign up for the account (takes like 15 seconds) you get the $5 credit thing and that doesn't expire until March so you can then do the rest of it at your leisure. The TRU thing ends the 27th I think.

Hmmmm it seems amazon may have removed $15 from my account. Could of swore I left $15 in there last week for Xmas shopping and my balance is at 0. :/

Maybe I'm freaking out over nothing and spent it . Anyone have this problem though?

When this has happened to me the credit usually has been applied to a pre-order or a subscribe and save. I'd check those before worrying to much about it.

bread's done
Back