Bayonetta 2 Wii U $55.99/$44.79 New @Best Buy

Whoops, meant to put 46.39 WITH GCU in the title.
It does when you suck as much as I do when trying to find deals
good_deal.gif

Don't worry about them OP,

Shoot, I wish I had posted about this last week when I paid $58.99 before GCU.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been rough finding a deal on this =s
nintendo in general just sucks at getting deals. I've resorted to just building up a backlog on the console, and then just play them with a gamefly membership. You'll turn into a fossil waiting for a deal on this game.

Hey, it's $2 less tax percentage calculation. It's even more savings! Plus stuck with GCU and Movers to get even less taxed amount.

You guys clearly don't see the true value of this deal.

thanks op, this game single handedly boosted wii-u sales by 50%. i will add my 1% to it

$40, Target B2G1. Buy 2 other games and immediately return them and the total discount is applied evenly across. It's also been $40-ish if you check Amazon Warehouse Deals.
The Target deal isn't exactly ethical if you return the other two games and Warehouse Deals will have a number of problems with that game.

The Target deal isn't exactly ethical if you return the other two games and Warehouse Deals will have a number of problems with that game.
I've ordered plenty from AWD and all except for one game (Halo 3 CE) was in perfect condition. They usually under rate their stuff too.

But I agree that it is a bit unethical to return on a deal like that but remember we did have the B1G140% at BB on WiiU / 3DS games which would have made B2 quite cheap.

I really don't know why we're arguing that $2 off is a deal at all. Really isn't worth getting if you're waiting for a price drop.

That is a general promotion (and possible return fraud) - not an actual sale.
He asked when it's been cheaper, and the answer is a lot of times. If $2 off is what gets you off though, whatever.

Also if Target wanted to stop people from doing what I suggested, they'd only allow returns if all three games came back.

He asked when it's been cheaper, and the answer is a lot of times. If $2 off is what gets you off though, whatever.

Also if Target wanted to stop people from doing what I suggested, they'd only allow returns if all three games came back.
don't forget the two different b1g1 40% off sale at best buy the past month

If anybody is interested in the strategy guide it's a penny at Gamestop/EBgames. It looks like a really nice guide.

When has a new copy been cheaper?
I can get it from frys for 59.99 and pay less by not paying tax to bestbuy, or from Newegg and get it for 57.99 and not paying tax.

Or you can do some of the recent buy 2 get 1 free, buy 1 or 2 and get 40% off deals that have been running lately.

If you have a gamefly account (or sign up for a free trial) you can "keep it" for 49.99.

If you have an ebay account there are several new with free shipping in the 53 and change range.

Amazon has it for 57.99 right now.

I dont see it on their site
When guides get pennied out, they are delisted from the website. The only way you can find one is if you get lucky and find one in a store.

Technically the guides are supposed to be destroyed once they have been pennied out, so it is very YMMV to get one.

I've ordered plenty from AWD and all except for one game (Halo 3 CE) was in perfect condition. They usually under rate their stuff too.
That's not what I mean. Wii U games from AWD sometimes don't work for no visible reason. They look normal, but just don't end up working. Plus, Bayonetta 2 comes with the first Bayonetta, but theoretically, the first game is not required for the trade. So you might not get the first game on AWD.

bread's done
Back