* * * * - 13 votes

Cheap 3DS Games 2.0 - It's Back

3ds clearence pokemon mario cheap sale save deals thread

#91 EvilChamp   Super Nintendo CAGiversary!   2282 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

EvilChamp

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:37 AM

Coulnd't grab Shin Megami Tensei IV at BB - none have it in my state. 

Saw it at Gamestop for $16.19 - only store pickup but it is in stock.

http://www.gamestop....ensei-iv/108909

#92 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10236 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:41 AM

Is it possible to Price Match this at the store?

I was trying to do Pick Up at Store but they don't have that feature available here.

Yeah if they have it. Not sure if GCU would work, though.

CS Rep said they actually can't price match the online order in store.  I ordered it a few days ago when it was $21 and had it shipped to my address.  It came yesterday and today I went into the store with the packing receipt, and return/rebuy.

PM in-store (even a PM of bestbuy.com) negates GCU discount. Best Buy had World of Tanks for $20 and the website had it for $18 and I tried to get the store to adjust to the price after GCU and the lady next to my cashier said without looking at anything that it was double dipping (still pissed about that). So I whip out my phone and order it for in-store pickup and leave with it ten minutes later.

#93 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:55 PM

Added SMT IV to sale.

#94 elchupacabra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   84 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

elchupacabra

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:21 PM

They have some adventure time games and new super mario for 9 bucks at target by sc aiken

#95 Jayg2015  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:43 PM

I know this is going to sound bad but these games should be cheaper than that. Theses don't seem like sale prices . I shouldn't even be posting because it's rude and I know but I really don't have the intentions but IDE like to see great titles posted for cheap or even $5 off. That to me would be worth buying. Also just my opinion.

#96 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:50 PM

I know this is going to sound bad but these games should be cheaper than that. Theses don't seem like sale prices . I shouldn't even be posting because it's rude and I know but I really don't have the intentions but IDE like to see great titles posted for cheap or even $5 off. That to me would be worth buying. Also just my opinion.

Well, thanks for your opinion.

It would appear this thread is not for you, but for the other CAG that like and use this thread.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day.

#97 URABAHN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   171 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:51 PM

"Cheap" is in the eye of the beholder. I don't consider retail price CEs a bargain on any level, but some do.

#98 genesis49  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:57 PM

Would you care to share some of these great cheap titles you seem to know about?

#99 LeapFish   Hymen Cholo! CAGiversary!   116 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:54 PM

They have some adventure time games and new super mario for 9 bucks at target by sc aiken

Is that NSMB 2 for the 3DS? or NSMB for the DS?  Unfortunately, the latter is sold out around me.

#100 CheapSpeed   Alien CAGiversary!   645 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:02 PM

tumblr_n254pmd7R81qfo87uo2_250.gif

#101 Condor80   Let's Go Mets!!! CAGiversary!   4435 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

I was at Burlington Coat Factory yesterday and saw a few games on sale.  Nothing major, but they were all $5 - $10:

Camping Mama DS

Alice in Wonderland DS

Adventure Time Ice King 3DS

Lego Batman 2 3DS

and a few others I can't remember.  I didn't know they even sold games, so you might want to check them out.

#102 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10236 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

Not sure why all the hate for your post, I guess people are taking what you said personally?  To each their own.  Me personally, I try to wait for extreme sales (BOGO, 50% off, etc.) before I start considering buying a 3DS game.  Unless it's a limited LE (like Majora's Mask), then I jump on it like a spider monkey.

#103 halusha   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

The Collectors Edition is not $11.50, but the Standard Edition is.

#104 elchupacabra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   84 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

elchupacabra

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:00 AM

Is that NSMB 2 for the 3DS? or NSMB for the DS? Unfortunately, the latter is sold out around me.

It was NSMB 2

#105 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:51 AM

Camping Mama DS

I didn't even know that was a game. Must have been a Burlington exclusive.

#106 alextastic   keepin' it real. CAGiversary!   1086 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

alextastic

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:55 AM

It was NSMB 2

Full price at my Target, unfortunately. : /

#107 Kenshindono   I'm on a Boat! CAGiversary!   4714 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Kenshindono

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

I was at Burlington Coat Factory yesterday and saw a few games on sale.  Nothing major, but they were all $5 - $10:

Camping Mama DS

Alice in Wonderland DS

Adventure Time Ice King 3DS

Lego Batman 2 3DS

and a few others I can't remember.  I didn't know they even sold games, so you might want to check them out.

is this a joke or serious? Burlington coat factory sells games?

I actually hear that alice in wonderland DS game is half decent

#108 tylerdurden10   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   370 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tylerdurden10

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

Picked up these 2 last night at GS. Found a basically brand new copy of Crush 3D, wouldn't have even known about it if it hadn't been for this thread! :)

Code Of Princess was also in great condition, and only $15.30 after BD coupon & PUR discount. :)

FullSizeRender_zps337d4f18.jpg

#109 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6992 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

Yeah, there are lot's of retailers that you would never guess sale games. Often times it's not nationwide, so only certain stores may actually sale games. Often times it's not big business, so they'll consolidate inventory the the busiest or most profitable locations, and if your in a not so great area, you might never see games locally. I've been going to Khols for years, and never knew they sold games until I saw them here.

#110 Condor80   Let's Go Mets!!! CAGiversary!   4435 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:12 PM

No joke.  They even had Arkham City on the Wii U for $6 along with some PS3 and 360 games.  I picked up Disney Sing It for my son for $10 with mic.  

I didn't even know that was a game. Must have been a Burlington exclusive.

:lol: I'd never heard of it either, but if there are any * Mama series completionists out there, get to it!

#111 Green Card200   The Time Mage CAGiversary!   2385 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Green Card200

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:04 AM

Looking forward to Record Breaker. Does Best Buy ever do promos/reward certs for preordering Atlus titles?

#112 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:09 AM

Looking forward to Record Breaker. Does Best Buy ever do promos/reward certs for preordering Atlus titles?

BBY barely carries Atlus stuff.  More than they used to where you can actually get stuff from Atlus there now and the bigger name stuff gets restocked at least.  You would probably have to hope for another sale on 3DS stuff where it's B1GX and not limited to Nintendo published titles.

#113 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12228 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

Like Crush3D, another cheap 3DS game at Gamestop that may have been converted to used, and thus you may be able to get sealed at the used price:

Doodle Jump Adventures - $4.99

http://www.gamestop....ventures/111850

None in stock new within 100 miles of me, but plenty in stock used.

#114 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:27 PM

Picked up crush last night. Definitely "new" but they opened the case and put the game behind glass because of limited shelf space. The game is fun and very much with picking up

#115 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:50 PM

Majora's Mask and MonHun4 incoming Feb 13th with the N3DS XL.  Limited edition systems for both coming the same day.  MonHun one GS exclusive.

#116 matrix9280   CAGiversary! Banned   1839 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

matrix9280

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

Majora's Mask and MonHun4 incoming Feb 13th with the N3DS XL.  Limited edition systems for both coming the same day.  MonHun one GS exclusive.

Are they cheap?

#117 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

Are they cheap?

If you have GCU or pre-ordered MonHun for $30.

#118 U BE DA MAN   Go Pats! CAGiversary!   472 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

U BE DA MAN

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

Are they cheap?

N3DS XL is $199 and the Montser Hunter bundle is $229

#119 matrix9280   CAGiversary! Banned   1839 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

matrix9280

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:08 PM

N3DS XL is $199 and the Montser Hunter bundle is $229

Add in the 10 bucks for an AC Adapter but that's an okay deal I guess.

#120 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

Will update the OP later today with all the new news including the N3DS XL and feb 13 games.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3ds, clearence, pokemon, mario, cheap, sale, save, deals, thread