Cheap 3DS Games 2.0 - It's Back

umbry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
vqucrx.png

*image made by Pekola

It's back. 2.0. Slowly rebuilding the thread and searching for deals.
A thread for us to keep track of cheap 3DS games and upcoming releases and deals,
If you have any deals post them in the thread and I will try and update the OP.
Or if you have deal questions ask here and we will try and help you out.

SALE SECTION

Key

SALE = SALE / AD SALE
CLE = Clearance meaning YRMV

Amazon

Bravely Second: End Layer - $24.94

- Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash - $9.68

- Codename S.T.E.A.M. - $9.15
Final Fantasy Explorers - $14.99

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience - $8.85
Return to PopoloCrois: A STORY OF SEASONS Fairytale - $14.50

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $12.53

Best Buy

Frys

GameStop

Target

Toy R Us

Walmart

GoHastings

UPCOMING 3DS Games Section

Monster Hunter Stories - 9/8
Metroid: Samus Returns - 9/15
Pokemon Gold/Silver - 9/22
Culdcept Revolt - 10/3
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - 10/6
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - 10/6
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth - 10/17
Pokemon Moon & Pokemon Sun -  11/17
Fire Emblem Warriors - 12/31
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - 3/31                                                                   
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux3/31 (pre-order now since it is $29)

Digimon Universe : Appli Monsters

Monster Tale Ultimate - TBA
Donkey Kong Land - TBA
Mighty No 9 - TBA
New Atelier Rorona - TBA
Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest - TBA

Hope for The West

Terry's 3D Wonderland
Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3

e-shop Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is going to sound bad but these games should be cheaper than that. Theses don't seem like sale prices . I shouldn't even be posting because it's rude and I know but I really don't have the intentions but IDE like to see great titles posted for cheap or even $5 off. That to me would be worth buying. Also just my opinion.
tumblr_n254pmd7R81qfo87uo2_250.gif

I was at Burlington Coat Factory yesterday and saw a few games on sale.  Nothing major, but they were all $5 - $10:

Camping Mama DS

Alice in Wonderland DS

Adventure Time Ice King 3DS

Lego Batman 2 3DS

and a few others I can't remember.  I didn't know they even sold games, so you might want to check them out.

I know this is going to sound bad but these games should be cheaper than that. Theses don't seem like sale prices . I shouldn't even be posting because it's rude and I know but I really don't have the intentions but IDE like to see great titles posted for cheap or even $5 off. That to me would be worth buying. Also just my opinion.
Not sure why all the hate for your post, I guess people are taking what you said personally? To each their own. Me personally, I try to wait for extreme sales (BOGO, 50% off, etc.) before I start considering buying a 3DS game. Unless it's a limited LE (like Majora's Mask), then I jump on it like a spider monkey.

I was at Burlington Coat Factory yesterday and saw a few games on sale. Nothing major, but they were all $5 - $10:

Camping Mama DS

Alice in Wonderland DS

Adventure Time Ice King 3DS

Lego Batman 2 3DS

and a few others I can't remember. I didn't know they even sold games, so you might want to check them out.

is this a joke or serious? Burlington coat factory sells games?

I actually hear that alice in wonderland DS game is half decent

Picked up these 2 last night at GS. Found a basically brand new copy of Crush 3D, wouldn't have even known about it if it hadn't been for this thread! :)

Code Of Princess was also in great condition, and only $15.30 after BD coupon & PUR discount. :)

FullSizeRender_zps337d4f18.jpg

Yeah, there are lot's of retailers that you would never guess sale games. Often times it's not nationwide, so only certain stores may actually sale games. Often times it's not big business, so they'll consolidate inventory the the busiest or most profitable locations, and if your in a not so great area, you might never see games locally. I've been going to Khols for years, and never knew they sold games until I saw them here.

No joke. They even had Arkham City on the Wii U for $6 along with some PS3 and 360 games. I picked up Disney Sing It for my son for $10 with mic.

I didn't even know that was a game. Must have been a Burlington exclusive.
:lol: I'd never heard of it either, but if there are any * Mama series completionists out there, get to it!

Looking forward to Record Breaker. Does Best Buy ever do promos/reward certs for preordering Atlus titles?

Looking forward to Record Breaker. Does Best Buy ever do promos/reward certs for preordering Atlus titles?
BBY barely carries Atlus stuff. More than they used to where you can actually get stuff from Atlus there now and the bigger name stuff gets restocked at least. You would probably have to hope for another sale on 3DS stuff where it's B1GX and not limited to Nintendo published titles.

Picked up crush last night. Definitely "new" but they opened the case and put the game behind glass because of limited shelf space. The game is fun and very much with picking up

Majora's Mask and MonHun4 incoming Feb 13th with the N3DS XL.  Limited edition systems for both coming the same day.  MonHun one GS exclusive.

What is this crush 3d game you guys keep talking about? The cover looks like shovelware

Yeah, there are lot's of retailers that you would never guess sale games. Often times it's not nationwide, so only certain stores may actually sale games. Often times it's not big business, so they'll consolidate inventory the the busiest or most profitable locations, and if your in a not so great area, you might never see games locally. I've been going to Khols for years, and never knew they sold games until I saw them here.

No joke. They even had Arkham City on the Wii U for $6 along with some PS3 and 360 games. I picked up Disney Sing It for my son for $10 with mic.

:lol: I'd never heard of it either, but if there are any * Mama series completionists out there, get to it!
well i'll be damned, thats weird but good to know, thanks guys.

Ya places like Big Lots , Family Dollar and chain places like that have video games. Usually mostly cheap shovel ware but sometimes you can find good stuff. I once found some dragon quest titles for $10. Finished my collection and gifted the others.

Not sure why all the hate for your post, I guess people are taking what you said personally? To each their own. Me personally, I try to wait for extreme sales (BOGO, 50% off, etc.) before I start considering buying a 3DS game. Unless it's a limited LE (like Majora's Mask), then I jump on it like a spider monkey.
I am like you as well. $2 off a title no one ever plays doesn't seem like a deal to me. But it's just my opinion like I said. I knew people would be mad but I don't mean to hurt those people feelings that quoted me. Some even went and found gifs to post because it hurt their feelings so much.
But just like u chandler bong, I love a great deal

I am like you as well. $2 off a title no one ever plays doesn't seem like a deal to me. But it's just my opinion like I said. I knew people would be mad but I don't mean to hurt those people feelings that quoted me. Some even went and found gifs to post because it hurt their feelings so much.
But just like u chandler bong, I love a great deal
I was not throwing any shade your way.

This thread is to help people find cheap 3DS games.

Cheap to you maybe different to another person.

Know it's not the best deal because it is normally $29.99 but Mario Golf World Tour is an amazing Mario Golf title and it is $25.99 ($20.79 after GCU). Been losing hours playing golf.
Sears has a similar deal.

Mario Golf:World Tour for $19.99

http://www.sears.com/nintendo-mario-golf-world-tour-for-nintendo-3ds/p-05843804000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

I had a coupon from Sears and bought it two weeks ago, like a fool, for $6 more. I haven't even unwrapped it yet, but figured I'd share how to get a good deal.

There's a couple ways to go about this: It's showing up available for shipping so you can price match at various retailers. Or if you have a Shop Your Way Max account (you can sign up for a free trial) it will ship for free.

Also to make it better, if you have a Shop Your Way Rewards account (free to sign up) check it for a coupon they randomly give out that is for $10 off a $20 purchase. Pop a filler item into your cart like: 2-IN-1 Stubby Camoflague Screwdriver - $0.97 or Craftsman 4 in 1 Slotted Screwdriver Keychain - $0.99 Choose in-store pick up for your filler item and let the game ship. Your total should be just under $11 before tax :D/

(Don't forget to eventually pick up your filler item from sears. Don't know if they penalize you for not picking up your stuff)

Ugh, it looks like fun. I wish I had time to play games. I have a whole shelf-worth of em' I've barely played and all I can tell myself is someday! :-({|=

Yep, saw that when they announced it.  Love Rhythm Heaven so hopefully we get it.

What's up with your posts lately, they're all over the place in formatting. :rofl:

Sears has a similar deal.

Mario Golf:World Tour for $19.99

Ugh, it looks like fun. I wish I had time to play games. I have a whole shelf-worth of em' I've barely played and all I can tell myself is someday! :-({|=
Added to the OP.

Same about the shelf of unplayed games.

I still have Rune Factory 4 sitting there waiting to be played next to a bunch of other games yet I still but new ones.

Added to the OP.

Same about the shelf of unplayed games.

I still have Rune Factory 4 sitting there waiting to be played next to a bunch of other games yet I still but new ones.
Rune Factory 4 to get to the ending isn't crazy long. Pretty fun game overall and I need to go for that end game content myself.

Rune Factory 4 to get to the ending isn't crazy long. Pretty fun game overall and I need to go for that end game content myself.
This game has been eluding me on AMZ WH deals for some time. I'm hoping for a little luck to jump on one, but have been beaten to the punch for quite some time.

Style Savvy is amazingly deep and very addicting. Def not shovelware. The art direction is stellar, options endless, and the resource management is fun. Highly rec'd and this from a guy who bought it for his daughters and ended up playing it more than them. It's a hidden gem.

Figured this would be a decent place to ask: Anyone know a good 3ds cart continer/carrier? My niece is starting to get a decent little collection so id like to pick something up for her to store her games so she doesn't lose them. She never puts them back in the case so i was going to just keep the cases at my place and have her keep the carts in some kinda card storage carrier thing. Just dont know where to look/what a good one is. Id like somethign that holds a couple dozen or so at least preferably. Any ideas?

Best Buy has Style Savvy - Trendsetters for $13

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/style-savvy-trendsetters-nintendo-3ds/6836718.p?id=1218814345798&skuId=6836718&productCategoryId=pcmcat235500050004

it's supposed to be a pretty good shop sim even though it looks like 'game for girls' shovelware at first glance
just wanted to point out my 8 year old niece played the shit outa that game

[quote name="Kenshindono" post="12420909" timestamp="1421569850"]Figured this would be a decent place to ask: Anyone know a good 3ds cart continer/carrier? My niece is starting to get a decent little collection so id like to pick something up for her to store her games so she doesn't lose them. She never puts them back in the case so i was going to just keep the cases at my place and have her keep the carts in some kinda card storage carrier thing. Just dont know where to look/what a good one is. Id like somethign that holds a couple dozen or so at least preferably. Any ideas?

just wanted to point out my 8 year old niece played the shit outa that game[/quote]
If you have enough points at Club Nintendo you can order those 18 card cases from them.

Figured this would be a decent place to ask: Anyone know a good 3ds cart continer/carrier? My niece is starting to get a decent little collection so id like to pick something up for her to store her games so she doesn't lose them. She never puts them back in the case so i was going to just keep the cases at my place and have her keep the carts in some kinda card storage carrier thing. Just dont know where to look/what a good one is. Id like somethign that holds a couple dozen or so at least preferably. Any ideas?

The Hori 24 is just about the best out there: http://stores.horiusa.com/3ds-game-card-case-24-black/%C2

I have one for my 3DS and two for my Vita. As stated above, the Club Nintendo ones are excellent as well, but may not be available to you unless you participate in the program.

If you have enough points at Club Nintendo you can order those 18 card cases from them.
The Hori 24 is just about the best out there:

I have one for my 3DS and two for my Vita. As stated above, the Club Nintendo ones are excellent as well, but may not be available to you unless you participate in the program.
This. Those are the two best options out there. If you have 400 coins the CN one is fun and comes with swappable Pikmin/Bowser/Mario covers.

The Hori 24 is just about the best out there:

Didn't realize they had card holders on there. Just ordered the Mario/Pikmin one, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name="chrislaustin" post="12420994" timestamp="1421587533"]The Hori 24 is just about the best out there:

I have one for my 3DS and two for my Vita. As stated above, the Club Nintendo ones are excellent as well, but may not be available to you unless you participate in the program.[/quote]
Agreed. Although I found the hori ones a bit hard to open, at least in the clear color.

I think, for whatever reason, the clear colored ones are made differently from the smoke color and it is missing an extra bit of plastic on the tab to open the case. You really have to dig your finger under the flap to open it,which isn't pleasant.

So if you get her the Hori one, get the smoke color.

Crazy to think that the developer of Style Savvy (AKI) is the same company that developed WCW vs NWO World Tour, WWF No Mercy & the first two Def Jam wrestling games from EA.  I've been on the fence buying Style Savvy due to the subject matter (fashion etc), but if it gets cheap enough, who knows :)

Style Savvy: Trendsetters was one of the best $20 I spent at the time (one of those buy 2 get 1 free deals). I put 40-50 hours into the game and I had a lot of fun. The graphics are good and customizing the shop and the customers who came were great. I really hope the new one is a great one and I hope it gets localized...likely next year if that happens.

[quote name="Joe Fongul" post="12421334" timestamp="1421603590"]Crazy to think that the developer of Style Savvy (AKI) is the same company that developed WCW vs NWO World Tour, WWF No Mercy & the first two Def Jam wrestling games from EA. I've been on the fence buying Style Savvy due to the subject matter (fashion etc), but if it gets cheap enough, who knows :)[/quote]really? I didn't knew AKI was still around. N64 wrestling games were awesome thanks to them.

Is... is this turning into the new Sonic Boom thread?  Is this going to be the new Time and Eternity?  Or more terrifying are you guys being serious?...

bread's done
Back