Cheap 3DS Games 2.0 - It's Back

umbry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
vqucrx.png

*image made by Pekola

It's back. 2.0. Slowly rebuilding the thread and searching for deals.
A thread for us to keep track of cheap 3DS games and upcoming releases and deals,
If you have any deals post them in the thread and I will try and update the OP.
Or if you have deal questions ask here and we will try and help you out.

SALE SECTION

Key

SALE = SALE / AD SALE
CLE = Clearance meaning YRMV

Amazon

Bravely Second: End Layer - $24.94

- Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash - $9.68

- Codename S.T.E.A.M. - $9.15
Final Fantasy Explorers - $14.99

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience - $8.85
Return to PopoloCrois: A STORY OF SEASONS Fairytale - $14.50

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $12.53

Best Buy

Frys

GameStop

Target

Toy R Us

Walmart

GoHastings

UPCOMING 3DS Games Section

Monster Hunter Stories - 9/8
Metroid: Samus Returns - 9/15
Pokemon Gold/Silver - 9/22
Culdcept Revolt - 10/3
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - 10/6
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - 10/6
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth - 10/17
Pokemon Moon & Pokemon Sun -  11/17
Fire Emblem Warriors - 12/31
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - 3/31                                                                   
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux3/31 (pre-order now since it is $29)

Digimon Universe : Appli Monsters

Monster Tale Ultimate - TBA
Donkey Kong Land - TBA
Mighty No 9 - TBA
New Atelier Rorona - TBA
Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest - TBA

Hope for The West

Terry's 3D Wonderland
Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3

e-shop Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Is... is this turning into the new Sonic Boom thread? Is this going to be the new Time and Eternity? Or more terrifying are you guys being serious?...
Not a joke the game is quality. I like some girly things and all but the gameplay and characterization were well done. Plus man the redhead girl I was playing was was very hot and also fashionable.

People so desperate for Cheap 3DS games that they're turning gay. Hope that never happens to me.

Yeah Style Savvy is great.  A fun store management game that has an usually surprising sense of character and humor to it.  I don't think skeptics will be turned onto it.  You already know if you want to play it if you're interested.  I grabbed a copy when it was less than $10 randomly one summer and I was very happy with it.

It's perfectly fine to like girly things and be completely heterosexual.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :p

There's a Style Savvy demo (or at least there was) on the eShop, too, if you're not sure about the game.

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="12421358" timestamp="1421604389"]Is... is this turning into the new Sonic Boom thread? Is this going to be the new Time and Eternity? Or more terrifying are you guys being serious?...[/quote]
The game is fun. It's like an rpg sims game. Granted I'm female, so you'd think it'd be right up my alley, but I usually hate girly games.

My 13 year old sister is a big fan of Style Savvy, and she actually has great taste in games. She's currently about 3/4 of the way through Wind Waker HD for the first time, and is constantly playing Animal Crossing on her 3DS. Basically, it's a good game if you're fine with the subject matter. I'm personally not interested in it, but to each their own I guess.

There's a Style Savvy demo on the EShop in case anyone wants to see what everyone is talking about.  It's surprisingly fun for what it is, and you don't have to be a girl, or gay, to appreciate it.

So is dragon quest such a lost cause it does *not* get a slot in hope it gets import?

There's a Style Savvy demo on the EShop in case anyone wants to see what everyone is talking about. It's surprisingly fun for what it is, and you don't have to be a girl, or gay, to appreciate it.
Oh great, now I have to try it. I kept watching stuff watching people rave about it yesterday and was having trouble seeing it still.

So is dragon quest such a lost cause it does get a slot in hope it gets import?
WTF?

It's perfectly fine to like girly things and be completely heterosexual. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :p

There's a Style Savvy demo (or at least there was) on the eShop, too, if you're not sure about the game.
This.

Breaking down the preconceived notions of what's "masculine" and "feminine", one video game at a time~

I'm definitely trying this out when I get back from work today. =] There's nothing wrong, whatsoever, in admiring human nature for EVERYTHING it encompasses. Thanks for the recommendation, guys!

Man, thanks to this thread I bit and bought a copy of Style Savvy off Best Buy. I couldn't resist thanks Cheap 3DS CAGs..  :wall:

So is dragon quest such a lost cause it does get a slot in hope it gets import?
I am the hugest DQ fan out there. Own all the DS games and even imported some others. I'm currently replaying the DQmonster series now.

If I put them up there then I will cry every time I see it. Like DQ7 and Terry's Wonderland. I wish we would get those here besides a rhythm game like FF.

Rumor is that since its the DW/DQ anniversary of some sort that we will see new games here besides the iOS ones.

Woot! Style Savvy hype train still running strong. Let's hope they give us the free update that the Japanese version received last year... I mean, who doesn't want to make a stylish virtual boyfriend?! (Pretty sure you can also make a dude who looks like a lady, so as to approximate a girlfriend... hehe.)

We're still talking about Style Savvy? There's a sequel coming out in Japan in April where you can design the clothes and do all of the other fashion jobs (hair styling, etc).

Bought Crush3D for $2.69 after PUR today. A couple of notes:

1. It comes with a Club Nintendo code, which I was pleasantly surprised by.

2. New copies have been converted to used, so it was cool to get a sealed copy.

3. Is this game called Crush 3D, or Crush3D, where the 3 is used as both an "e" and as a part of 3D?

Regardless of all that, can't go wrong with a new 3DS game for $2.69.

If you have enough points at Club Nintendo you can order those 18 card cases from them.

The Hori 24 is just about the best out there:

I have one for my 3DS and two for my Vita. As stated above, the Club Nintendo ones are excellent as well, but may not be available to you unless you participate in the program.

Agreed. Although I found the hori ones a bit hard to open, at least in the clear color. I think, for whatever reason, the clear colored ones are made differently from the smoke color and it is missing an extra bit of plastic on the tab to open the case. You really have to dig your finger under the flap to open it,which isn't pleasant. So if you get her the Hori one, get the smoke color.

where are the club nintendo ones you guys are talking about? Not sure if its because its shutting down soon but i cant seem to find a section with physical rewards. All i see are some cards and posters on the site. I'd like to take a look at these CN cart cases

As far as hori goes is this what you guys are talking about?

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-Game-Card-Case-24/dp/B004K6LQC6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421828046&sr=8-2&keywords=hori+24

i cant find any through amazon direct. Just 3rd party sellers. Are these sold in stores like target/walmart and stuff? They look like they'd work pretty well if i can find one.

Side question: i notice they have vita cases as well. Are those pretty good? Ive had good luck with hori screen protectors and system cases in the past so if i can find one of these 24 cart holders im assuming it will be good. I'll avoid the clear one as mentioned. She likes blue so this should be fine if its the one your mentioning

where are the club nintendo ones you guys are talking about? Not sure if its because its shutting down soon but i cant seem to find a section with physical rewards. All i see are some cards and posters on the site. I'd like to take a look at these CN cart cases
It looks like between now and when I mentioned the cases on CN that they have been removed from the site. I looked earlier today and one was gone and the one that was still there was sold out. Looks like people are stocking up for a drought or something.

It looks like between now and when I mentioned the cases on CN that they have been removed from the site. I looked earlier today and one was gone and the one that was still there was sold out. Looks like people are stocking up for a drought or something.
damn that was only a couple days ago =( any chance they may come back, or are they just removing everything? I really wanted to at least see what they looked like

Club Nintendo is suppose to have some exclusive rewards next month. I hope they aren't all digital I have about 1000 coins and this time I won't let them expire.

Fire Emblem Awakening and Pokemon ORAS are like $27 at Walmart.com. Freakyforms Deluxe is in stock at $6.99.

As far as hori goes is this what you guys are talking about?

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-Game-Card-Case-24/dp/B004K6LQC6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421828046&sr=8-2&keywords=hori+24

i cant find any through amazon direct. Just 3rd party sellers. Are these sold in stores like target/walmart and stuff? They look like they'd work pretty well if i can find one.
Try Target and Gamestop maybe even Walmart might sell them.

I have the clear black one and the CN one from before and I like both. I use it carry games on trips and hold my cart only games I get for cheap before I can find cases for them.

I find Hori stuff pretty reliable and has never let me down.

You can also preorder MH4U for the same price. Already jumped on that in case I can't get a CE of it.
Just double-checked this, the game is back to regular price. I would assume all the other games whose prices were "glitched" have also been corrected.

damn that was only a couple days ago =( any chance they may come back, or are they just removing everything? I really wanted to at least see what they looked like
Not to rub it in, but I am more than satisfied with the one I have now and expect to be as satisfied with the other once it arrives. There is quite almost no wasted space in these cases, very efficient use of space. As others have mentioned there will be more rewards available in February so maybe we'll get lucky! :)

The prices are down again on Walmart. I was able to get in an order of Fire Emblem. People on the fence , time to plunge.

bread's done
Back