Cheap 3DS Games 2.0 - It's Back

umbry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (95%)
vqucrx.png

*image made by Pekola

It's back. 2.0. Slowly rebuilding the thread and searching for deals.
A thread for us to keep track of cheap 3DS games and upcoming releases and deals,
If you have any deals post them in the thread and I will try and update the OP.
Or if you have deal questions ask here and we will try and help you out.

SALE SECTION

Key

SALE = SALE / AD SALE
CLE = Clearance meaning YRMV

Amazon

Bravely Second: End Layer - $24.94

- Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash - $9.68

- Codename S.T.E.A.M. - $9.15
Final Fantasy Explorers - $14.99

LBX: Little Battlers eXperience - $8.85
Return to PopoloCrois: A STORY OF SEASONS Fairytale - $14.50

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - $12.53

Best Buy

Frys

GameStop

Target

Toy R Us

Walmart

GoHastings

UPCOMING 3DS Games Section

Monster Hunter Stories - 9/8
Metroid: Samus Returns - 9/15
Pokemon Gold/Silver - 9/22
Culdcept Revolt - 10/3
LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy - 10/6
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - 10/6
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond The Myth - 10/17
Pokemon Moon & Pokemon Sun -  11/17
Fire Emblem Warriors - 12/31
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology - 3/31                                                                   
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux3/31 (pre-order now since it is $29)

Digimon Universe : Appli Monsters

Monster Tale Ultimate - TBA
Donkey Kong Land - TBA
Mighty No 9 - TBA
New Atelier Rorona - TBA
Theatrhythm: Dragon Quest - TBA

Hope for The West

Terry's 3D Wonderland
Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3

e-shop Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Style Savvy support cheap there? Just played the contest demo and while I found the results of it arbitrary it was still fun for some reason I don't understand. I assume it's something related to my getting for creating MMO characters.

Which games? I checked the usual suspects and they are all full price.
I didn't check everything but I remember seeing Pokemon and Fire Emblem back down to their sale prices. I bought Fire Emblem before I put a message here. Got it for 27.41+ tax and ship to store option. But it will only be available on Feb 2nd apparently. That's the warning Walmart gave me when I was ordering it.

Don't recall it being mentioned earlier, but Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars was $10 at Target when I went on Tuesday. Came with a free Mario stylus too.

Lets all agree its a great game but better than Pokemon?
That is just crazy talk.
Imagine Style savvy: Zelda or Fire Emblem. Dress for battle and look good killing your enemies.
Well the last two Pokemon games did introduce some dress up play so there is that.

Any worth at all to Spirit Camera? $5 is a tad much to spend for only 40 coins.
The game couldn't sell for $2 at my Big Lots during that clearance sale so probably not. I do regret not buying any now for the coins and case.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star $9.97 - getting one shipped in from a distant store I found online.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/paper-mario-sticker-star/89905
Wow, I never knew they could do that. :wall: Glad you mentioned that, I find stuff I want but a lot of the times its at stores across the damn city.

Any worth at all to Spirit Camera? $5 is a tad much to spend for only 40 coins.
I read a review to see if the game is worth anything and the reviewer's only complaints were around how the game is very quick (3 hours at most) and doesn't quite execute on an excellent premise.

Don't recall it being mentioned earlier, but Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars was $10 at Target when I went on Tuesday. Came with a free Mario stylus too.
Yeah, I saw that bundle at a local Target a few months ago. They had Tetris Axis with Peach stylus for same price too. Grabbed both. Saw a bundle of Shinobi and Luigi stylus at Target few days ago. These bundles were at the bargain price game section.

Looking to get the new XL when it releases. When's the best time to shop for games? Any upcoming promo? Looking at fire emblem, Pokemon y, and link between worlds.

Looking to get the new XL when it releases. When's the best time to shop for games? Any upcoming promo? Looking at fire emblem, Pokemon y, and link between worlds.
Watch BestBuy.com for a used copy of Fire Emblem if you dont mind it not being complete.

WatCh the ad threads is best bet. Any buy 2 get 1 free on new, its a rare sale but happens.

Watch BestBuy.com for a used copy of Fire Emblem if you dont mind it not being complete.

WatCh the ad threads is best bet. Any buy 2 get 1 free on new, its a rare sale but happens.
My used copy of Fire Emblem I got from bestbuy.com actually was complete though, so... there's a chance.

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="12455697" timestamp="1422596974"]I finally did it:

2cxfedt.jpg

Either this game will be great or this has been an impressively elaborate troll.[/quote]
Yay! I popped the game in again when everyone started talking about it and it hasn't left my 3ds since. I forgot how addicting it was.

"Elaborate" is a subjective term, shaped by one's opinions. It's perfectly legal to disagree. :)
Well, sure. I understand clamoring for coins, but I got my second card case (pretty much the only useful Club Nintendo thing) so I'm not too bent outta shape about it. And this one has a SICK BOWSER INSERT.

Well, sure. I understand clamoring for coins, but I got my second card case (pretty much the only useful Club Nintendo thing) so I'm not too bent outta shape about it. And this one has a SICK BOWSER INSERT.
I was so excited when they announced those cases coming back to NA that I'm sure I embarrassed myself with the little girl squeee that came out of me. I just wish I had gotten more of them.

I was so excited when they announced those cases coming back to NA that I'm sure I embarrassed myself with the little girl squeee that came out of me. I just wish I had gotten more of them.
Yeah, I wish I had the coins to get a Zalda or Pikman one too but I already blew some coins on those dumbass Smash Bros posters because I figured physical rewards were going away for good. Turns out I was kinda right, but they at least had one last hurrah.

are they back/coming back? Or did you get them last week? I wanted to snag some but it seems they pulled them a day or so before i went to get them

Orchestrating multiple accounts, manipulating Metacritic, writing dozens of fake reviews all to get me to buy Style Savvy seems like it would be a pretty elaborate under taking.
But that's more like ironic Amazon reviews for wolf shirts rather than some orchestrated, targeted campaign to get you to waste ten dollars.

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="12455697" timestamp="1422596974"]I finally did it:

2cxfedt.jpg

Either this game will be great or this has been an impressively elaborate troll.[/quote]
Have you gotten and played Style Savvy yet? I'm curious of what you thought of it.

Nice deal for anyone that got it.  If you did and plan to open it do so before the end of March as it includes like 50+10 CN coins.

bread's done
Back