Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals) Error 503 Sale Unavailable

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#86101 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted Today, 08:55 PM

elite dangerous and divinity original sin are tempting at these prices  

#86102 zenii   cynical sam CAGiversary!   1219 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:58 PM

Its quite astonishing that Valve is this bad at any sort of rollout of any kind. After years of problems in sales, its the worst its ever been. 3.5 hours in, can barely do anything, but hey I finished my queues and sticker crap.

Same could be said about most of the recent AAA multiplayer game launches.

The first hour of any launch is just a clusterfuck. It's the price you pay for being an "early adopter".

#86103 jcruze7   Ten percent of nuthin' is...let me do the math here...nuthin CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:17 PM

elite dangerous and divinity original sin are tempting at these prices  

Love Divinity.  Elite.  Loved it, stepped away. Will go back.    I think both worth the price.

#86104 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   21949 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:34 PM

Minecraft Story Mode is 75% off, probably a glitch.

Will it be in the next Telltale Humble Bundle?

EDIT:

I bought Doom for $20 back when it was, uh, $20.  Worth every penny.

Same.

From GameStop in a retail box, of all places.

That was only a few months after the game was even out.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#86105 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8313 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:40 PM

Doom has been $20 at Walmart for a very long time now. I wish the price was the same on Steam.

#86106 weretable   evil furniture CAGiversary!   383 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted Today, 09:53 PM

Not seeing that much I want.  I might buy NBA Playgrounds and a few other things before the sale is over but I am not sure and that is with me having card money to do it with.  I picked up the Infinity Collection since I only have Baldur's Gate 2 and I kinda wanted those soundtracks, although I am not sure why.  Now that I have them I will likely never listen to them but morans gonna moran.

#86107 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   5460 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:07 PM

I realize that most of the stuff I want like Planescape Torment Remastered, Hyper Light Drifter, Pinball FX tables, and Darkest Dungeon are just going to be included in upcoming Humble Monthlies and bundles anyways.  So I don't think I'm buying anything this year. 

The sale has actually motivated me to go through and add all my Monthly games to my library instead.  I've got so many good games I've never played.   IMO the summer sale's only purpose is to buy something relatively new that you want to play. like Nier or other AAA games.

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#86108 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   21949 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:11 PM

GTA IV is only at 65% 

Only 65%?!?!? That's it!??!?

Is that how pissed Rockstar is about Open IV Mod Tools for GTA4+5 and not selling enough Shark Cards for GTA5?

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#86109 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9566 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:29 PM

It literally gets worse every year.  State of Derpcay Year One is $10.  It was $7.50 two weeks ago during a weekend/midweek deal.  Dead Rising 1 only 50% off.  Grim Dawn still perpetually stuck at $12.50.  Prices shit across the board.  I'll just save my money for a decent Humble.

#86110 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   21949 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:31 PM

You know a Steam Summer Sale's bad when I'm thinking that the actual GOG Summer Sale might've had a better sale going on.

It's like everything's ass backwards!

#86111 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9566 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:32 PM

GOG's Sale is ten times better.

#86112 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   21949 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:35 PM

Amazon DVG Sale don't look that hot, either.

Amazon DVG needs AmazonJosh AmazonTony back.

EDIT:

This Steam Sale is so bad, even Gamersgate (of all places!!!) has a better deal on Unreal Deal Pack.

Unreal Deal Pack

$3.60 on Gamersgate - https://www.gamersga...nreal-deal-pack

$8 on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/683/

#86113 The Assembler  

The Assembler

Posted Today, 10:57 PM

It literally gets worse every year.  State of Derpcay Year One is $10.  It was $7.50 two weeks ago during a weekend/midweek deal.  Dead Rising 1 only 50% off.  Grim Dawn still perpetually stuck at $12.50.  Prices shit across the board.  I'll just save my money for a decent Humble.

All three of those are cheaper than they were in last year's sales. Dead Rising also appears to be a historical low.

#86114 Voken   I was PROMISED taco trucks on every corner! CAGiversary!   1173 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:59 PM

This Steam sale is all Trumpcat's fault...

#86115 Pengy99  

Posted Today, 11:15 PM

Sale is bad but not unexpectedly bad. Only things I am half tempted by are Idea Factory games I don't have but they will be cheap again and again and again so why bother.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free