Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
New guy here. Just wanted to throw in a quick thank you for organizing everything into one thread. Makes it a lot easier to track deals. 

So, in addition to the Namco sales that look like they end tomorrow, Nuuvem has Life is Strange - Complete Season for roughly $12.11 for those considering FakeCAGing it. Not sure if there's any region lock issues, however.
"VIP" price at GMG is $13.85, so not too far off that. It doesn't seem like you can stack a voucher on top of that though. It at least it wouldn't seem to let me add PSNEDD-9OF09Q-P4S1MY which seems to be the current one.

Last edited by a moderator:
"VIP" price at GMG is $13.85, so not too far off that. It doesn't seem like you can stage a voucher on top of that though. It at least it wouldn't seem to PSNEDD-9OF09Q-P4S1MY which seems to be the current one.
Yeah, I'm guessing that VIP was created as a compromise for those that wanted a discount, but also wanted to use credit. I haven't seen (outside of a glitch) a VIP sale that allowed a voucher, yet.

What, you are expecting loads of great sales soon or something?

I mean a few standouts by name is fine and then just link to the usual suspects for the Weekly Steam Sale or the UIG crap at Gamersgate or whatever.
There could be deals hiding around every corner. Watching us while we sleep or work or rub one out. We must always be vigilant and have pants on. Deal give and deals take away.

Welp, good job Neuro. Guess we're gonna have seasonals year-round now. :bouncy:
Now we can be just like the psn and xbla threads!

Ya...yay..?

We should just parade this thread around like it's the real deal, all while keeping the true steam thread a secret from the casuals lurkers.

Errybody wins. Except the lurkers.

Did anyone get two random copies of Left 4 Dead added to your inventory?  Trying to gift them but everyone either has it or has something called Source SKKJDDJK2 2007 some crap.  Is that considered Left 4 Dead as well?

Did anyone get two random copies of Left 4 Dead added to your inventory? Trying to gift them but everyone either has it or has something called Source SKKJDDJK2 2007 some crap. Is that considered Left 4 Dead as well?
If you haven't already tried, you can send one to me.

Call it an experiment.

2627050-2878783972-give_.gif

Edit: Steam says I own L4D, now. Yay +1?

Did anyone get two random copies of Left 4 Dead added to your inventory? Trying to gift them but everyone either has it or has something called Source SKKJDDJK2 2007 some crap. Is that considered Left 4 Dead as well?
People who bought Evolve during the preorder period got a free copy of the game added to their account. And if they already owned it, then they got a tradable copy. Some folks got two copies because of a glitch that happens with the extra gift thing under specific circumstances. Did you own Left 4 Dead 1 and then got the Valve Complete Pack or something?

Dammit, I picked Hardcore mode on a Hidden Object game and now I can't find one of the Hidden Objects and no hints because Hardcore.

#OldLadyProblems.

Thank you for doing this.

------------------------

My Indie Game

ClastleBoxArt.jpg
Okay, I gotta ask because it's been bugging the hell out of me. Why isn't your game on Steam or Greenlight at least? It's not like it's even hard anymore.

Also, I apparently own your game on Gamersgate. (And to the regulars it was before I got into Steam so don't judge me buying non Steam stuff on GG!) I suppose I should really get around to playing it someday. And the 2,000+ other games in my digital backog. 8-[

People who bought Evolve during the preorder period got a free copy of the game added to their account. And if they already owned it, then they got a tradable copy. Some folks got two copies because of a glitch that happens with the extra gift thing under specific circumstances. Did you own Left 4 Dead 1 and then got the Valve Complete Pack or something?
I knew there was a reason i pre-ordered Evolve.

So how is Jackie doing? Getting pretty far along? Getting along with everyone?

Also, Dat DLC armor.

So how is Jackie doing? Getting pretty far along? Getting along with everyone?

Also, Dat DLC armor.
I'm gathering my companions currently. I spent a while getting used to the feel of an open world DA game. (i.e. I'll go to this map marker next...oh, some iron...oh, some elfroot...oh, some drakestone... fuck you ram, ima kill you...where was I going?) I like Sera, but damn, I have trouble understanding her with that accent without subtitles on. And yeah, that DLC armor got trashed after the very first set I crafted. But, it does look pretty.

Thanks for doing this, Neuro! Big props to you.  But I'll go ahead and ask the question that's on everyone's mind:

Now that the old thread has been retired, does this mean travathian will no longer award the winners of the named fart contest??!!!

For regular sales (daily/midweek/weekly) stuff, I don't plan on updating the OP with individual items unless the masses request it. Standout deals (non-glitches) I'll try and add as soon as possible. And if there's any promos running, I'll try to keep up to date with them. As valiant as past efforts have been by MNS and others, I don't think the majority of users ever really payed much attention to the bulk of what was posted.
Yeah, an OP with some basic, useful info and occasionally updating the thread title is all I'm looking for. Nice job on the new thread.

I don't think I have the Valve Complete Pack. I did act as the go between for multiple Evolves and traded them so maybe that was it.

The SimBin collection was removed from steam. I believe everything contained in it has been bundled before, so many of us own it.

bread's done
Back