Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
New thread looks great! So what's the deal does Forced suck? I didn't see anyone mention anything about it. 3.74 for the deluxe seems pretty good. Anyone have opinions on it?
I tried I with a couple friendst. If you have some friends to play with, it's an amazing game, it's really well done and fun, I've never tried it alone. Sadly, didn't played it that much because... we're addicted to speed runners and serious Sam 3 ;)

I'm not sure about the deluxe version, unless you want to support the developers or really like digital artwork books.

https://twitter.com/SteamDB/status/555318810547585025
:whistle2:

NLNcbWV.png

And how will this not get exploited like every other feature Valve has implemented?

If left up to the people who post them they will most likely ignore it and if left up to the readers of the reviews there will be enough people out there who would tag a review they don't agree with as a joke review. You'll end up having serious reviews tagged as joke reviews because there will always be that one jackass who be all like "What the hell is this guy talking about. This game sucks." and slap the button just to be a dick.

Last edited:
So finally CAG has shuffled us all into a one-thread ghetto.
First they came for Amazon, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not ...
Then they came for Indie Royale, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not ...
Then they came for GG, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not ...
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

I did wonder why I only had 38 notifications this morning. This explains it.

Edit: I also need some :grouphug: help. Sunless Sea gets a full release on 6th Feb. User reviews are positive, press commentary has been pretty good, it's absolutely the kind of game I like to play and the dev has said that owners at launch will get all future DLC free of charge.

Somebody hold me. My faith is being tested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit: I also need some :grouphug: help. Sunless Sea gets a full release on 6th Feb. User reviews are positive, press commentary has been pretty good, it's absolutely the kind of game I like to play and the dev has said that owners at launch will get all future DLC free of charge.

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/ENFjZ/h-life-is-feudal-sunless-sea-costume-quest-2-the-detail-w-cstf-keys

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/4bH9x/payday2-single-copy-25keys-open-4pack-2-keys-sunless-sea-abyss-odysseywtf2csgo-keys

Problem solved. :)

I fakeybro'd it back in the good ol' days. I can't say anything bad about it. Oh, right. The caveat to that is I haven't played it yet, so make of that what you will.

Because that won't get abused at all by developers and publishers and their friends, shills and fanbois marking legitimate, sincere but unflattering negative reviews as 'funny'.

So if I give you bundle shit, will you play and review all of it? I'm tempted to flood you with bundle keys to see what happens
Probably not if you just threw a big list of random keys at me. But I feel like if I grab a key out of a drop because the game looked interesting, I should actually play it and let the person know that it didn't get tossed at the bottom of some ever-growing backlog. And I post the reviews because it's a good way to highlight that I did actually play their game long enough to form some kind of opinions about it. Plus, if the game was terrible, pointing out exactly what sucked is a good form of catharsis. And if I liked it, it's always nice to spread the word and maybe convince a few people to dig it out of their backlogs.

So I just (re)joined Twitter, anyone have a list of all the profiles to follow for game deals/giveaways/etc?

So I just (re)joined Twitter, anyone have a list of all the profiles to follow for game deals/giveaways/etc?
I guess Indie Royale if you want to get advance notice on their bundles before they go live so you don't pay extra because you were in the bathroom or whatever when it launched, but I hesitate to recommend that because he spams a lot about useless random shit.

Do we still need the IG thread besides for coordinating group buys?  Posting the new IG bundle here for the time being.

Strategic Storm Bundle - $1.89 for 2 bundles (for the first 24 hours)

• 1953: Nato vs Warsaw Pact
  • Cubesis
  • The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss
  • Legions of Ashworld
  • Storm Over the Pacific
  • Strategic War in Europe
  • World War 2: Time of Wrath

Do we still need the IG thread besides for coordinating group buys? Posting the new IG bundle here for the time being.
Neuro linked the bundle threads in the OP so I assume his intent is to keep them separate? I'm not sure we need to though because it's always just us regulars and I never see console refugees in them. Well except for that CheapSpeed incident. ;)

There is also a separate Indie Gala Group Buy thread in the other forum and that I think should always stay separate no matter what because we don't need a bunch of useless "I'm in!" posts among are useless chatter here. :lol:

Neuro linked the bundle threads in the OP so I assume his intent is to keep them separate? I'm not sure we need to though because it's always just us regulars and I never see console refugees in them. Well except for that CheapSpeed incident. ;)

There is also a separate Indie Gala Group Buy thread in the other forum and that I think should always stay separate no matter what because we don't need a bunch of useless "I'm in!" posts among are useless chatter here. :lol:
Totally agree.

p.s. I've got a spare Strategic Storm bundle going for 90c. :whistle2:

Go ahead and buy it so the rest of us can get it in a bundle. :rofl:

It's a vicious cycle ... the nerves cause you to go to the bathroom, so you miss the launch and pay more ... making you much more nervous on the next launch .... so you go to the bathroom again and miss that launch and pay more  :whistle2:(

Those games look schmidt though. Ima pass this one.

It's a vicious cycle ... the nerves cause you to go to the bathroom, so you miss the launch and pay more ... making you much more nervous on the next launch .... so you go to the bathroom again and miss that launch and pay more :whistle2:(

I have noticed a correlation between royale tweets and the sudden need to go to the bathroom.

It's a vicious cycle ... the nerves cause you to go to the bathroom, so you miss the launch and pay more ... making you much more nervous on the next launch .... so you go to the bathroom again and miss that launch and pay more :whistle2:(

They're not GOTY, but held my bladder, got in at $1.99, duped and sold half to Gilby so

Qfom17E.jpg

Good Bundle. I've been Eyeing QP Shooting and Proxy Blade for a bit now. Too bad I had to take a dump and came back to find out that this bundle was going on and now I had to pay 0.30 more than the rest of you people.

I have noticed a correlation between royale tweets and the sudden need to go to the bathroom.
Ugh.

Last edited:
That musta been a long dump then.
Kinda also I have OCD which means that I was washing my hands for quite a while. I'm just glad it wasn't one of those situations where I suddenly got the urge to take a shower after.

So Dragon Age Inquisition (Origin key, DUH) is DotD at Greenman, comes to $32.16 when all is said and done and you use the voucher code PSNEDD-9OF09Q-P4S1MY.

It must have taken 40+ minutes... I woke up at half past, and the price was around $2.25 then.
Kinda also I have OCD which means that I was washing my hands for quite a while. I'm just glad it wasn't one of those situations where I suddenly got the urge to take a shower after.
Long dumpage confirmed.

p.s. I know, I know. Cesspit that way ----------->

but ... does anyone want the keys for the IR bundle for $1.15?

Gone.

60€ in EU :(
EA and Ubisoft like to do regional deals so when it's on sale here it may not be elsewhere and vice versa. I know Ubi in particular does a fair bit of Euro only deals on Greenman because they get posted on Reddit and when I click through nada for me.

Do we still need the IG thread besides for coordinating group buys? Posting the new IG bundle here for the time being.

Strategic Storm Bundle - $1.89 for 2 bundles (for the first 24 hours)

• 1953: Nato vs Warsaw Pact
  • Cubesis
  • The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss
  • Legions of Ashworld
  • Storm Over the Pacific
  • Strategic War in Europe
  • World War 2: Time of Wrath
I would personally like to see the bundle threads maintained separately. Sometimes I don't feel like digging through all the crap we post in the Steam thread for a day or two, during which time it's quite possible for two or three bundles to come out and have their promotional early buyer prices end. It's nice to be able to see activity in the bundle threads as an indicator that I should look at a specific bundle site.

I would personally like to see the bundle threads maintained separately. Sometimes I don't feel like digging through all the crap we post in the Steam thread for a day or two, during which time it's quite possible for two or three bundles to come out and have their promotional early buyer prices end. It's nice to be able to see activity in the bundle threads as an indicator that I should look at a specific bundle site.
Well the idea would be to have them in the OP but Spoder and I have already dumped enough on Neuro I think so I'd be in favor if the wikified OP ever returned (Seriously WTF Cheapy? That was a useful feature and you broke it and never gave it back). That being said, the only bundle that's really super duper OMG you have to get it right now or else time sensitive is Indie Royale, so I could go either way.

Humble is so mainstream though that no matter what it should probably stay separate because it appeals to the casuals and console riffraff. Plus they have a lot of music and books and comics and other annoying trash I don't want in this thread. :p

I take the opposite view. I would prefer to see bundles detailed here. Bundle games tend to be largely Steam or Steam Greenlight, so not off topic in my mind. And this is really the only thread I follow routinely. Ain't nobody got time fo' separate bundle threads.

bread's done
Back