* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#31 dfg   Impecunious Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   3132 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:56 PM

I suggest adding neuro as a friend on Steam now, before CAG burnout claims another valiant soul.

¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#32 akmgmer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   989 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:59 PM

This seems like an ambitious project. Good luck Neuro! I'm going to miss the GamersGate thread.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#33 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9039 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:03 AM

Inaugural code drop: ZZ38G-CARTT-K5I7T

Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi

#34 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10278 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:04 AM

I thought I was going to take some time to update the OP with all the current relevant sales and then I realized...
Andromeda!

#35 shrinerr   NOT THE BEES! CAGiversary!   1014 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:06 AM

so is this like the WWE of deal threads now?

#36 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4797 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:07 AM

So this happend:

ZXhNuK9.png

It should've been GTA V, but due to reasons, it changed to something else.

MrNinjaSquirrel probably thinks this is better. It's very recent too.

Spoiler

#37 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   21779 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:07 AM

I thought I was going to take some time to update the OP with all the current relevant sales and then I realized...

Imagine if you started this thread and suddenly at once - Nuvvum, Steam, Amazon DVG, Gamersgate, GreenMan, Origin, UPlay, etc etc all had these competing epic + insane sales all simultaneously!

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#38 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:08 AM

Oh god, don't say that. You'll bring Tebow back plastering the thread with pictures of burly wrestler chicks.

steam_sig.png
go find another forum to clog up with your chunky stink
-jle7385

#39 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10278 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:08 AM

If you mean fake, sweaty and ludicrous, then...yes?
Andromeda!

#40 Malkan   No, ALL! CAGiversary!   1051 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:10 AM

Hopefully, I'm here for the big sweaty men in underwear grappling each other.

#41 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9039 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:11 AM

You sure that GetGamesGo shouldn't have its own thread?

#42 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   21779 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:17 AM

No way! Bad comparison.

The WWE ain't what it used to be - that's for damn sure.

Once Vince bought WCW, it began going downhill.

The PG Era/Reality Era, crappy booking, long-winded promo's, less focus on actual wrestling & 3 hour RAW ruined WWE.

And the last 2 weeks - RAW has been abysmal.

A lot of chatter for other PC digital deals wound-up in Steam thread, anyways. Only seems fitting to merge it into one - especially since Amazon DVG pretty much fell apart; Gamersgate doesn't have great sales anymore + they seem to like revoking keys; GreenMan doesn't seem to have a lot of activity in their thread (Especially when compared to a few years back).

I think this new Steam+ Deals thread is going to be amazing.

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#43 elessar123  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:18 AM

You sure that Amazon shouldn't have its own thread?

Fixed.

*cries*

Spoiler

#44 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   21779 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:20 AM

Fixed.

*cries*

That depends on if Tony ever returns to ADVG division...

#45 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7769 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:28 AM

So, not that anyone's ever heard of this website but WinGamesStore has some Ubi stuff on sale for 75% off and some of it is Steam (it'll usually say on the page).

http://www.wingamest...rd=dWJpc29mdA==

Also, Nuuvem has DRM-free (Mac?) versions of Botanicula and Machinarum for $1.50 each in case you care about that sort of thing.

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#46 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:32 AM

I didn't even realize WinGameStore was a thing. I guess that's MacGameStore's Red Headed Stepchild.

steam_sig.png
-jle7385

#47 2wicked   is stirred, not shaken! CAGiversary!   220 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:37 AM

Canyon Capers
VCYED-Y7Y49-8HAF7

AfterFall Insanity - Extended Edition
GW73M-CGYDJ-RMZN5

#48 MakMan333  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:48 AM

New guy here. Just wanted to throw in a quick thank you for organizing everything into one thread. Makes it a lot easier to track deals. 

It's not that good.  But I like the wacky characters.-Mooby

#49 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   3851 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:49 AM

Nice Neuro! what took you so long?

#50 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10278 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:50 AM

So, in addition to the Namco sales that look like they end tomorrow, Nuuvem has Life is Strange - Complete Season for roughly $12.11 for those considering FakeCAGing it. Not sure if there's any region lock issues, however.

Andromeda!

#51 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   3919 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#52 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16774 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:59 AM

So, in addition to the Namco sales that look like they end tomorrow, Nuuvem has Life is Strange - Complete Season for roughly $12.11 for those considering FakeCAGing it. Not sure if there's any region lock issues, however.

"VIP" price at GMG is $13.85, so not too far off that. It doesn't seem like you can stack a voucher on top of that though. It at least it wouldn't seem to let me add PSNEDD-9OF09Q-P4S1MY which seems to be the current one.

steam_sig.png
-jle7385

#53 2wicked   is stirred, not shaken! CAGiversary!   220 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:00 AM

staR daB

2NZZM-B05WW-KR2CB

#54 Neuro5i5   pʎslǝxıɔ CAGiversary!   10278 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:02 AM

"VIP" price at GMG is $13.85, so not too far off that. It doesn't seem like you can stage a voucher on top of that though. It at least it wouldn't seem to PSNEDD-9OF09Q-P4S1MY which seems to be the current one.

Yeah, I'm guessing that VIP was created as a compromise for those that wanted a discount, but also wanted to use credit. I haven't seen (outside of a glitch) a VIP sale that allowed a voucher, yet.
Andromeda!

#55 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7769 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:06 AM

New guy here. Just wanted to throw in a quick thank you for organizing everything into one thread. Makes it a lot easier to track deals. 

Welp, good job Neuro. Guess we're gonna have seasonals year-round now. :bouncy:

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#56 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   2915 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:12 AM

What, you are expecting loads of great sales soon or something?

I mean a few standouts by name is fine and then just link to the usual suspects for the Weekly Steam Sale or the UIG crap at Gamersgate or whatever.

There could be deals hiding around every corner. Watching us while we sleep or work or rub one out. We must always be vigilant and have pants on. Deal give and deals take away.

jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#57 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   3919 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:14 AM

Welp, good job Neuro. Guess we're gonna have seasonals year-round now. :bouncy:

Now we can be just like the psn and xbla threads!

Ya...yay..?

We should just parade this thread around like it's the real deal, all while keeping the true steam thread a secret from the casuals lurkers.

Errybody wins. Except the lurkers.

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#58 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   7860 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:14 AM

With all this updating I have a feeling you might never get to finally play Mass Effect for the 271,137th time.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#59 jimbodan   Hates you CAGiversary!   5059 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:15 AM

Great work Neuro! It will be nice to have all the PC deals in one place now.

Think you're good at Fantasy Sports? Check out Fanduel where you can play daily to win money on Fantasy Sports!

https://www.fanduel....jimbodan&cnl=da

fs_pc.png

#60 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   18987 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:16 AM

Did anyone get two random copies of Left 4 Dead added to your inventory?  Trying to gift them but everyone either has it or has something called Source SKKJDDJK2 2007 some crap.  Is that considered Left 4 Dead as well?

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming Events:

March 28: Weiler's Mom; March 29: Bah's Mom; March 30: Bear Sex; March 31: Battlefield 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free