* * * * * 84 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free Epic

#79201 6er   Hoping "The Wall" has Gold doors CAGiversary!   2801 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:36 AM

If that's what he meant then I do agree w/that, their tech is always outdated. Switch has tons of 3rd party support. It's getting SKYRAM man. I'm sure tens of people will buy that. TENS.

Latest news is if you really read the statements from Bethesda, they have made zero mention of it being the Special edition or having DLC or recent texture updates(which the PC had anyway from the beginning as an optional download), so there is speculation that is a port of PS3/360 Skyrim, rather than a toned down PS4/One port(which had the better textures). And the people at Bethesda aren't coming out to disagree or respond. So that's a fail.

#79202 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   9263 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:48 AM

So... How much card money does that 46 game for $1 bundle from Bundlestars get you?

$0.03 a card, say 5 cards a game, $0.15 a game... $6.90.

So if you made 45 farming accounts, you could turn $45 into $310 gabenbucks.

WAY better turnaround than $45 for G$50.

#79203 ShadowEX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   778 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:17 AM

Nintendo has had shitty hardware for a while, since the Wii. They use outdated technology and people deal with it because they want their mario/zelda fix. I think that's what FissFiss was trying to say. Hopefully the Switch gets good third party support like Nintendo's handhelds get, otherwise I can't see the Switch going far.

In 2 years...
giphy.gif

#79204 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5440 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:39 AM

So... How much card money does that 46 game for $1 bundle from Bundlestars get you?

You'd have to spend an additional $225 before those farming accounts can actually farm.

#79205 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   6047 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:42 AM

I'll give you that, but, the gimmick on the N64 was 3D more than graphical advancements and Gamecube wasn't without the minidisc thing because Nintendo didn't want to be like everyone else and use regular CDs.  Plus, Gamecube started all the peripheral craze.  I remember buying Donkey Kong bongos and Samba De Amigo cha cha shaker things.  

The mini disc that the GameCube used was smaller in capacity than what the two other competitor's used...  While the third competitor's system, the Sega Dreamcast, was all but dead or even officially dead when the GameCube arrived on scene.  It wasn't even close with a size of 1.5 GB versus 4.7 GB.  PS2 and Xbox both used DVD  (Which meant for the second generation in a row that third party developers had a hell of a time developing for the system if they wanted to release multi platform games and 3rd party developers got use to not being on Nintendo systems, something that continues to this day.)

As for peripherals...  I would have to disagree and say the peripheral craze started with the NES.  Rob (the stupid robot thing), Power Pad, zapper (lightgun), and licensed peripherals like the Power Glove all established Nintendo's craze to me. :)

As for Nintendo in general...  Until they release proper Metroid games  (I would prefer 2D) than I cannot be bothered by them.  3D Zelda isn't really my thing.

#79206 smackattack   Seriously? CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

smackattack

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

MysterD, bf1 is $30 right now, as good as its going to get

https://www.origin.c...tandard-edition

#79207 weretable   is that you baby, or just a brilliant disguise CAGiversary!   1123 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:08 AM

Huh.  Titanfall 2/BF1 for fifty bucks.  Almost tempted.

#79208 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   6047 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:23 AM

Huh. Titanfall 2/BF1 for fifty bucks. Almost tempted.

Did anyone check Mexico?

Edit: Those are both Deluxe Editions also...

#79209 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:27 AM

Nintendo has had shitty hardware for a while, since the Wii. They use outdated technology and people deal with it because they want their mario/zelda fix. I think that's what FissFiss was trying to say. Hopefully the Switch gets good third party support like Nintendo's handhelds get, otherwise I can't see the Switch going far.

What Master Spoder said.

I saw DF's Zelda video and well... it was unexpected to see that docked version ran worse than portable mode. It's clearly intended that Nintendo wanted customers to play mostly in portable mode. I'm afraid it will become a new trend for future games on Switch.

#79210 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   6236 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:40 PM

Putting aside the entry fee barrier that Detruire pointed out, farming on 45 (or more) alt accounts strikes me as a huge pain in the ass. Even if you don't have to contend with the 2 hour card drop delay on those accounts, and are able to utilize the card drop glitch to speed up the process, you're still looking at several hours of idling on each account. Not to mention the hassle of having to log in and out of all those accounts. Seriously, I don't know how card farmers do it.

#79211 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   5357 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:06 PM

Putting aside the entry fee barrier that Detruire pointed out, farming on 45 (or more) alt accounts strikes me as a huge pain in the ass. Even if you don't have to contend with the 2 hour card drop delay on those accounts, and are able to utilize the card drop glitch to speed up the process, you're still looking at several hours of idling on each account. Not to mention the hassle of having to log in and out of all those accounts. Seriously, I don't know how card farmers do it.

I believe many use https://github.com/J.../ArchiSteamFarm (I don't tho)

one command to mass add keys, then auto-idle & auto send items after it's done.

#79212 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   9263 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:52 PM

You'd have to spend an additional $225 before those farming accounts can actually farm.

Ahhh, interesting...

I never made a farm account. 

#79213 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11425 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:01 PM

And yeah, breath of the wild totally looks 20 years old  :roll:

Maybe not twenty but if you told me ten I would believe it.  It uses art style to cover for a lack of technical fidelity.

#79214 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5170 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:15 PM

MysterD, bf1 is $30 right now, as good as its going to get

https://www.origin.c...tandard-edition

how much is that in Mexico?

#79215 MinDRioT   slipping through the cracks of a stolen jewel CAGiversary!   4936 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:18 PM

vmvsyr.jpg

Do I really have to build a wall today?!? Because I will! Even on a Sunday when I should be golfing.

#79216 BaeStuped   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21395 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

I'm assuming most of the bros are just embarrassed, but last night we played Six Siege and got whooped all night, even with some "good" players.  FissFiss was distracted with things in his mouth and I think that's why we got beat so easily.  I didn't get to play until the last two rounds, and Syntax was banned completely again so he went to play BF1 with Weiler after Weiler rage quit.  Then Bah rage quite and we switched to BF1 where MysterD made another appearance we won most of the matches and remained surprisingly competitive in the others.  

#79217 MysterD   40 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th 1980-2020)) CAGiversary!   26649 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

Latest news is if you really read the statements from Bethesda, they have made zero mention of it being the Special edition or having DLC or recent texture updates(which the PC had anyway from the beginning as an optional download), so there is speculation that is a port of PS3/360 Skyrim, rather than a toned down PS4/One port(which had the better textures). And the people at Bethesda aren't coming out to disagree or respond. So that's a fail.

Sweet. I can just stick to my PC Skyrim: Legendary + Special Editions...

...Which is probably what I was going to do, anyways.

EDIT:

I'm assuming most of the bros are just embarrassed, but last night we played Six Siege and got whooped all night, even with some "good" players.  FissFiss was distracted with things in his mouth and I think that's why we got beat so easily.  I didn't get to play until the last two rounds, and Syntax was banned completely again so he went to play BF1 with Weiler after Weiler rage quit.  Then Bah rage quite and we switched to BF1 where MysterD made another appearance we won most of the matches and remained surprisingly competitive in the others.  

It was funny b/c I quit out of BF1 for a bit b/c I got tired, I fell asleep in front of the computer (not like that's anything new for me, TBH), and forgot to sign-out of Origin. Then I got a Direct Message on Origin that woke me up + got me back into the BF1 grind for a little bit! 

I probably should've got more coffee or something w/ caffeine, but I was tired - and after a few games of Conquest, I threw in the towel and went to bed.

I'm really digging that BF1 MP, to say the least.

#79218 BaeStuped   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21395 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

Sweet. I can just stick to my PC Skyrim: Legendary + Special Editions...

...Which is probably what I was going to do, anyways.

EDIT:

It was funny b/c I quit out of BF1 for a bit b/c I got tired, I fell asleep in front of the computer (not like that's anything new for me, TBH), and forgot to sign-out of Origin. Then I got a Direct Message on Origin that woke me up + got me back into the BF1 grind for a little bit! 

I probably should've got more coffee or something w/ caffeine, but I was tired - and after a few games of Conquest, I threw in the towel and went to bed.

I'm really digging that BF1 MP, to say the least.

Yeah, BF1 MP is one of my favorites ever just due to the fact I can feel like I do something even if my kill count is low or I just dick around. It can get a little frustrating sometimes, but not like COD MP.  The games are long though, but doesn't feel that way TBH.  

#79219 6er   Hoping "The Wall" has Gold doors CAGiversary!   2801 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:51 PM

Yeah, BF1 MP is one of my favorites ever just due to the fact I can feel like I do something even if my kill count is low or I just dick around. It can get a little frustrating sometimes, but not like COD MP. The games are long though, but doesn't feel that way TBH.

I have been outright highest score player in BF4 matches while having literally a few kills(on team based modes like Conquest), why I've always preferred it over COD style games.

#79220 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8831 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:07 PM

$30 Gringobux.

#79221 6er   Hoping "The Wall" has Gold doors CAGiversary!   2801 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:32 PM

$30 Gringobux.

Unless HyperboleCat makes Mexico pay for it.

#79222 MysterD   40 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th 1980-2020)) CAGiversary!   26649 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, BF1 MP is one of my favorites ever just due to the fact I can feel like I do something even if my kill count is low or I just dick around. It can get a little frustrating sometimes, but not like COD MP.  The games are long though, but doesn't feel that way TBH.  

Agreed.

Even if you are losing, the out-right chaos of Conquest w/ so much happening on-screen is just pure bliss on the battlefield. All kinds of different sorts of action everywhere.

CoD feels more typical FPS stuff, as there really aren't vehicles or anything else running or flying all over the map. BF1 is the opposite in Conquest - w/ tanks, jeeps, and even Zeppelins here.

Probably also helps that in BF1, even in standard TDM, maps + player counts are just flat-out bigger + better than CoD.

#79223 Revixe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   959 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:51 PM

Steam

Kholat: H3K9X-0Z94I-MMTCV
Tharsis: GF5NH-7F2MF-2ZZXY
GRID 2 Drift Pack: QC9MX-5AA5D-DXMH7
Poly Bridge: EQ7NK-JIRTG-4AT87
Space Run Galaxy: F5PDZ-0AWF6-KT9IY
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: E94IP-R2346-QBNGK
RIVE: EYBMD-YBILY-HE3Q0
Flat Heroes: EFX6Z-5C5WI-2IP5L
Morphblade: DR9NE-YC06V-ZH593

Origin

The Sims 3: 44YY-QRQJ-9F5A-G9HF-RTB5
The Sims 3 Date Night: 8LKY-8WMD-DNRK-ABYJ
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff: 7KTB-EADB-2XJC-2MFM-DRRU
The Sims 3 Late Night: 8TSS-DXUD-W5VW-6PT3-X7HU

#79224 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5170 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

$30 Gringobux.

so it is the same like the U.S. price?

i thought Mexico has a deeper discount

#79225 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11425 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:57 PM

so it is the same like the U.S. price?

i thought Mexico has a deeper discount

I think they've gotten wise and keep the price tied to US pricing for their higher tier franchises.

#79226 MysterD   40 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th 1980-2020)) CAGiversary!   26649 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

Steam

Kholat: H3K9X-0Z94I-MMTCV
Tharsis: GF5NH-7F2MF-2ZZXY
GRID 2 Drift Pack: QC9MX-5AA5D-DXMH7
Poly Bridge: EQ7NK-JIRTG-4AT87
Space Run Galaxy: F5PDZ-0AWF6-KT9IY
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: E94IP-R2346-QBNGK
RIVE: EYBMD-YBILY-HE3Q0
Flat Heroes: EFX6Z-5C5WI-2IP5L
Morphblade: DR9NE-YC06V-ZH593

Origin

The Sims 3: 44YY-QRQJ-9F5A-G9HF-RTB5
The Sims 3 Date Night: 8LKY-8WMD-DNRK-ABYJ
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff: 7KTB-EADB-2XJC-2MFM-DRRU
The Sims 3 Late Night: 8TSS-DXUD-W5VW-6PT3-X7HU

Nice drops!!!

#79227 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3319 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

Nice drops!!!

NDf2TOw.gif

#79228 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1829 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

I have been outright highest score player in BF4 matches while having literally a few kills(on team based modes like Conquest), why I've always preferred it over COD style games.

Definitely. In bf4 I even had a match where I was top player without a single kill. I wasnt trying to do it on purpose at first, but once I realized that I was doing it it had to be done. Most of the rounds when Im top player I end up with a real shitty k/d but playing medic and reviving everyone counts for way more.

Its always hard to get across to people that kills and k/d dont matter in bf games, its all about team support and PTFO

#79229 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

galatic hitman is  .10 on Amazon right now.  Hurry before they run out of steam keys!

#79230 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   Nearing puberty. CAGiversary!   1556 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:47 PM

DESYNC is the first game I've ever refunded due to just not caring very much for it. The other two were due to getting them bundled or cheaper within the next fourteen days. Disappointed as I'd been following the game for a long time