* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#89851 PapaTrees   Sinner Sinner Chicken Dinner CAG in Training   26 Posts   Joined 0.5 Years Ago  

PapaTrees

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 PM

Anyone have an oculus that bought Killing Floor Incursion? Looking for a coop buddy once I get into the game.

#89852 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9603 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:32 PM

Not only that, but the game isn't going to officially release until April 2018 now.  And apparently a Season Pass is being added.

Gearbox really has become a cancer in the game industry.

What a shitshow.  Game is now magically worth $50 because Gearbox is publishing.  Won't sell at that price.

#89853 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   22323 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:33 PM

Agents of Mayhem currently has a rating of 68 on opencritic.  Alot of negative reviews on steam mention optimization issues which can be solved with drivers.  Some like the humor while others do not.  Most tend to agree that currently it is overpriced.  In other words, nothing we did not already know. 

I guess the question is...what will tank in price quicker to $20 (or less) in a sale: Agents of Mayhem or ME:A?

ME:A took about 5 months almost, but will Agents drop quicker than ME:A? 

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#89854 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9508 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

I was at Walmart today and they had Rainbow Six Siege for ten bucks.  They also had an old boxed copy of Tera which was kind of amusing since it went F2P four years ago.  But they gave purchasers some freebies (Founders status, mount, etc) so maybe it has value to someone in the world.  I don't care enough to find out though.

#89855 Emuaust   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:03 PM

Gearbox picking up We Happy Few is a good thing, we can now be sure it will be in a humble bundle within a year of launch and we can chose to give no money to Gearbox.

#89856 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   22323 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:34 PM

Gearbox picking up We Happy Few is a good thing, we can now be sure it will be in a humble bundle within a year of launch and we can chose to give no money to Gearbox.

But, isn't that game going to be a official G2A exclusive first?

So the real reason We Happy Few increased in price is probably because it's now published by Gearbox lol

http://steamcommunit...940000444261424

It'll be getting bumped up in price again on release btw. $50.99 now vs. $60 on release.

Tebow's probably hoping Gearbox makes enough money from this ordeal so that can help fund Colonial Marines 2.

Tebow needs another "great" game he can spend 4,725 hours with.

EDIT 2:

I was at Walmart today and they had Rainbow Six Siege for ten bucks.  

If only that was $5....at a Walmart near me.

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#89857 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9508 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted Yesterday, 11:43 PM

If only that was $5....at a Walmart near me.

You still wouldn't buy it.  It has no actual single player campaign and is a game that rewards skill gained by repetitive play.

#89858 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   22323 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:56 PM

You still wouldn't buy it.  It has no actual single player campaign and is a game that rewards skill gained by repetitive play.

I'd give it a shot at $5.

#89859 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3581 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:06 AM

I'd give Yur mum a shot for $5...if she gave me $4.95 back.... AMIRITE?!?!?

#89860 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19469 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Today, 12:39 AM

I guess the question is...what will tank in price quicker to $20 (or less) in a sale: Agents of Mayhem or ME:A?
ME:A took about 5 months almost, but will Agents drop quicker than ME:A?

I think you're exaggerating ME's price "tanking.". $20 in five to six months is pretty common outside of the top games (GTA, Skyrim, Fallout). Prey is already hitting $30 and it came out afterwards.

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#89861 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   4949 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:00 AM

I think you're exaggerating ME's price "tanking.". $20 in five to six months is pretty common outside of the top games (GTA, Skyrim, Fallout). Prey is already hitting $30 and it came out afterwards.

Hm. I don't know. It's hit some pretty low pricepoints for a relatively-new BioWare game. Inquisition didn't dip as low at $20 until about 15 months after its initial release, but Andromeda has gotten substantial sale discounts despite the fact that it's less than 6 months old.

I do think he's overblowing the Agents of Mayhem situation, though; I don't see that getting a steep discount for a while. I doubt it's as bad as some reviewers have suggested; I just think it's a different genre than people are used to seeing from Volition.

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#89862 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4719 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:06 AM

What a shitshow.  Game is now magically worth $50 because Gearbox is publishing.  Won't sell at that price.

Spoiler

#89863 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19469 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Today, 01:18 AM

Hm. I don't know. It's hit some pretty low pricepoints for a relatively-new BioWare game. Inquisition didn't dip as low at $20 until about 15 months after its initial release, but Andromeda has gotten substantial sale discounts despite the fact that it's less than 6 months old.

I do think he's overblowing the Agents of Mayhem situation, though; I don't see that getting a steep discount for a while. I doubt it's as bad as some reviewers have suggested; I just think it's a different genre than people are used to seeing from Volition.

According to ITAD, dragon age hit $30 within 8 months of release. And that's a super successful title. Now the latest ME is far from the most successful or well received ME title, but to try to paint it like a failure or "tanking" when it's following the same trajectory of other similarly received games is... an exaggeration.

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#89864 Hellacious   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   357 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:40 AM

Just a heads up for those of you that are interested in Prey and/or Wolfenstein II. AMD just started running their GPU promo where you get a redemption code with purchase of a select AMD Radeon GPU. I managed to snag the redemption code on eBay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/162632741866 $35 for both games is a great deal considering Prey itself is on sale for $30. AMD Promo does not require you to have a AMD GPU installed in your PC, just simply sign-up for an account and pick a system or GPU from their list and it will redeem for you. Prey Steam key is available immediately and the Wolfenstein II Steam Key will be provided at a later date. So if you want these games definitely look for a great deal from someone selling the redemption code/voucher that they don't want. Anyone that wants to do this can do it since it is not like the newer Nvidia GPU Promo's which utilize Geforce Experience to verify that the GPU is actually installed in your PC. Hopefully some other CAGs can get in on this amazing deal as well.

#89865 Preedatore   Hamburger Thread CAGiversary!   1492 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:29 AM

Then play it for 2 hours and claim it doesn't have enough maps and game modes and ubi really needs to release a sdk and blah blah blah

#89866 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8442 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:34 AM

I'm still waiting for Nation Red to get bundled, but now I have to wait for it to get bundled so I can get a discount on Versus Squad?  This sucks.

Huh.

*buys*

I loved Nation Red, might as well give the devs some extra love.

#89867 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4651 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted Today, 03:02 AM

You won't like it.

The PvE mode almost requires you to play with people you know as the matchmaking never seems to find other people. (Or its had some sort of an issue for the last week that no one seems to know about.)

You can play it solo but it's incredibly slow, almost no fun, without others to help take some of the focus of you.

MP, real toxic, extremely high learning curve and really hard to have a chance to learn. (You cannot even spectate your teammates after your death to learn that way. It makes sense considering discord and whatnot but it makes for a boring watch.)

#89868 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5364 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:33 AM

You can definitely spectate teammates.

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#89869 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4651 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted Today, 04:00 AM

You can definitely spectate teammates.

How? All it would let me do is look at camera feeds.

#89870 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19469 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Today, 04:07 AM

I think it lets you spectate on terrorist Hunt.

#89871 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1415 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:23 AM

How? All it would let me do is look at camera feeds.

hit '5' i think, sad I should know what it is but its more muscle memory, but I believe its just like in game, you use 5 to flip between your drones/cams and your view

which if you didnt know, you can view drones/cams during the game as well, they are not just for the start of the match

#89872 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9508 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted Today, 04:52 AM

You can play it solo but it's incredibly slow, almost no fun, without others to help take some of the focus of you.

I actually like Terror Hunt on the Lone Wolf mode.  Not for days on end, but I throw in a couple rounds now and then.  It helps to turn off the Bomb Defuse and Hostage Protection scenarios since those are nearly impossible if you're solo.

#89873 The End   America's Sweetheart CAGiversary!   5986 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:40 AM

Tremor is such a friggin' waste of time now. Several of the tabs don't even have offers available because there is a payment dispute between Tremor and the offer services. And on the tabs where there are offers available, they almost never properly credit you.

Frankly, I'm starting to wonder how long Tremor is gonna be around. It seems like it's only a matter of time.

#89874 Motiv   A Deuterium persona CAGiversary!   2250 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:16 AM

Deceit keys are back in stock at Marvelousga if anyone still needs to pick it up. About 400 keys are left as of the time of this post.

PSN: Deuterium

#89875 Modest Package  

Modest Package

Posted Today, 07:36 AM

Tremor is such a friggin' waste of time now. Several of the tabs don't even have offers available because there is a payment dispute between Tremor and the offer services. And on the tabs where there are offers available, they almost never properly credit you.

Frankly, I'm starting to wonder how long Tremor is gonna be around. It seems like it's only a matter of time.

Supersonic Brands is pretty decent, it switched to 9 per video/whatever and I've picked up almost 300 coins there tonight. It does have a couple videos that don't credit (Jurgen Klopp foosball and a couple that are georestricted by Youtube), but it's pretty consistent. The first 10 or so offers for me are instant credit "slideshows" that you can just close immediately and they seem to cycle back every couple days, so I'd at least do those since they're quick and start adding up.

Adgate is almost always good for about 50 with the one click health problem video/slideshows, just stick with whatever shows up crediting for others in the crawl below the offers (it's broken tonight though, no message but maybe it's one of the ones under dispute). Whenever they have the insurance zip code offers, it's probably 500 coins pretty easy, but that's maybe once a month. Daily Break are pretty good about crediting as well, and they are pretty quick for 100+ coins. Plus, if you're lucky with the spins, you might get enough points there for a one year sub to Marie Claire!

Haven't really bothered with any of the other tabs for months.

#89876 spoderman  

Posted Today, 08:48 AM

Supersonic Brands stopped working for me a week ago. My guess is I got banned somehow from that tab. I've been relying on the adgate 8-13 coin offers currently, it lets you redo the same offers after one or two days

GUtUP1U.jpg

#89877 GBKeroberos  

GBKeroberos

Posted Today, 09:48 AM

7JHp1Qw.png

I was at 998, but for some reason the Rogue Squadron key I just redeemed counted as 2 games. So that took the big decision out of my hands; now I don't have an excuse to fakey something with my PUBGbux. Oh well.

R.I.P. Captain Jack 1962-2005

#89878 spoderman  

Posted Today, 10:12 AM

7JHp1Qw.png

I was at 998, but for some reason the Rogue Squadron key I just redeemed counted as 2 games. So that took the big decision out of my hands; now I don't have an excuse to fakey something with my PUBGbux. Oh well.

FYI you can disable the "add a showcase" button on your profile without making any showcases show up by filling up all of the remaining/unused showcases with blank ones. For example, "Favorite Guide" with no guide selected, "Custom Info Box" with no text, etc.

I mention it cuz I hate seeing the button on my profile but I also hate being forced to clutter my profile with all available showcase slots, and not everyone knows this trick.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#89879 GBKeroberos  

GBKeroberos

Posted Today, 10:38 AM

Target brand "Swift Mac" (Easy Mac knockoff) review:

Cup 1: Cheese sauce definitely tastes a bit more fake than the Kraft version, which already doesn't exactly taste freshly shredded off the block. Macaroni don't plump up as much as the Kraft version.

Cup 2: Pretty good! Like an unwanted child, it may grow on you.

Overall, it gets a 6/10. You're better off spending the extra $1.19 for the Kraft version. Market Pantry (Target) products are often pretty good though, so don't let this deter you.

R.I.P. Captain Jack 1962-2005

#89880 MysterD   "Iconic" VRAM-Fanatic + DRM-Free Toaster CAGiversary!   22323 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 10:59 AM

Then play it for 2 hours and claim it doesn't have enough maps and game modes and ubi really needs to release a sdk and blah blah blah

Exactly.

B/c MP maps & modes just ain't what they used to be, in terms of offering up flexibility (For modders + players, b/c they don't offer up SDK's) and longevity (b/c MP games are so focused on only official DLC's, which can splinter communities if everybody don't own the same DLC's & also limits the amount of content out there). 

While it might keep the game balanced & "as the dev's intended", that really can only go so far w/ a MP-based game these days.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Steam, Origin, Uplay, DRM-Free