* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#91201 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   13391 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:49 AM

Off Topic: I've been streaming Jackbox games via Twitch as of late; I have my Twitch handle on my profile, how do I go about getting my name on the list of CAG's on Twitch on the front page? A few extra players when I start a stream wouldn't hurt. I have exactly 3 followers so it can be hard to get a game going unless I have friends join.

I mean, are you female? That might be the problem right there. If you are female, you might want to try being a waifu and see if that helps. CAG only sponsors those with lots of followers, after all. If you're not getting internet bukkake'd by lonely men, then you're not supposed to be on Twitch.

#91202 Tsel   The Dark Knight CAGiversary!   7470 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:05 AM

Trying out the Depth free weekend. It's actually pretty fun. I wasn't really enjoying shark until my last game when I had 28 kills. But yeah, not sure I'll pay the $5 but hey if it's ever in a bundle, I'm sold.

752200.png
76561198023514531.png

#91203 Luriden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1260 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:52 AM

I mean, are you female? That might be the problem right there. If you are female, you might want to try being a waifu and see if that helps. CAG only sponsors those with lots of followers, after all. If you're not getting internet bukkake'd by lonely men, then you're not supposed to be on Twitch.

That's my problem; I was relying on the Twitch donations for the ovary transplant. I didn't realize CAG "sponsors" Twitch streams, I just assumed that if you had a Twitch account tied to your CAG account, and you stream, it pops up there. I'll try harder next time.

1105302.png

#91204 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4896 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:04 AM

That's my problem; I was relying on the Twitch donations for the ovary transplant. I didn't realize CAG "sponsors" Twitch streams, I just assumed that if you had a Twitch account tied to your CAG account, and you stream, it pops up there. I'll try harder next time.

Hopefully, fastitocalon will come through and offer you an answer...  I found out he was streaming via CAG and he certainly wasn't a female when I was watching him test out the new Forza 7 Demo.

#91205 nystate   Gaming Royalty CAGiversary!   201 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

Hey Guys did you see this?

Shadow Of War plus DLC $35 includes a copy of Shadow of Mordor GOTY

https://www.cdkeys.c...pc-steam-cd-key

Not bad
:evil: Spoiler alert:

Spoiler

#91206 fastitocalon   \mm/ \mm/ CAGiversary!   576 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

fastitocalon

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:28 PM

Hopefully, fastitocalon will come through and offer you an answer...  I found out he was streaming via CAG and he certainly wasn't a female when I was watching him test out the new Forza 7 Demo.

I'm currently transitioning into Fastitocalona, the fair maiden of CAG!  

Spoiler

My Twitch Page ---> https://go.twitch.tv/kelkeen_1980

My Blog ---> http://tinyurl.com/ydbcronp

Twitter #kelkeen

#91207 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:58 PM

Not bad

Hard for me to trust CDkeys since they're shady but this isn't a bad deal either.

zNmz5OX.jpg

#91208 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4896 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

I also agree about Battlefront. I'm probably getting it regardless just for the single player campaign, and  there's an open beta starting Oct 6th, so will give that a go and decide then. Battlefront's Alpha and Beta got me to get it, so it'll prob happen with 2 again.

I really want to see Battlefront's space combat. I'm hoping it will scratch that X-Wing itch but I suspect it won't...

But, man, if it does...

#91209 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4896 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:20 PM

I'm currently transitioning into Fastitocalona, the fair maiden of CAG!  

Spoiler

Sounds like wrestling heel persons in a Gorgeous George style.

I approve!

#91210 fastitocalon   \mm/ \mm/ CAGiversary!   576 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

fastitocalon

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:18 PM

Sounds like wrestling heel persons in a Gorgeous George style.

I approve!

RIP Scary Sherri, she would be perfect!

My Twitch Page ---> https://go.twitch.tv/kelkeen_1980

My Blog ---> http://tinyurl.com/ydbcronp

Twitter #kelkeen

#91211 sasquatc4   CAG in Limbo CAGiversary!   1487 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:45 PM

Not bad

gmg had it for 33-34 earlier this week, though that was only because of slight glitch, they still have it for 37 if you would like a slightly more reputable site

Its not any real useful dlc, its the same preorder dlc you get anywhere

#91212 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   3964 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

I really want to see Battlefront's space combat. I'm hoping it will scratch that X-Wing itch but I suspect it won't...

But, man, if it does...

I have high hopes for that game. But I had hopes for the last one too and it was a fiasco. Will wait and see

#91213 jimbofluffy   Dr. Ugly Pants CAGiversary!   555 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

jimbofluffy

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

I was going to play last night but decided not to, just was not in the mood ultimately and then watched a movie with my wife. I'll play when we're doing the premium maps, but I'm totally burnt out on the base game maps. 

Ditto.  I would have played, but Friday nights are generally not as good for me.  On a related note, I have been generally more busy and falling to sleep earlier on the weekdays.

5490.png

#91214 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22752 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:57 PM

Been playing Overwatch during this Free Weekend. It's been fun, as usual. Whether doing Control Points, Team DM, 8 Person FFA DM, Payload - yep, it's damn good & tons of fun for a MP-based game. 

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#91215 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6117 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:43 PM

I don’t know what’s wrong with my game but I can’t ever join OW matches anymore. It just sits there and hangs looking for matches. Something like PUBG or Battlefield usually takes less than 20 seconds.

#91216 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22752 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:21 PM

I don’t know what’s wrong with my game but I can’t ever join OW matches anymore. It just sits there and hangs looking for matches. Something like PUBG or Battlefield usually takes less than 20 seconds.

I've been doing mostly Arcade this weekend. Haven't had trouble getting matches especially in 4v4 Team DM.

I've done some Quick-Match that mostly has been Payload - but yeah, I've been doing Arcade section.

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#91217 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22752 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:29 PM

Amazon:

Mass Effect: Andromeda - PC Retail Box = $13.49.

• Price before shipping, tax, promo codes, gift cards, etc etc.
  • PC version requires Origin.
  • No disc in the box.
  • There's a game key inside the box for Origin version of the game.
  • You must download the entire game.

#91218 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   781 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:07 AM

So, did you pull the trigger on Mass Effect Andromeda yet?  I am choosing to wait until $10.  I am still a little disappointed that they decided not to work on single player DLC for this title.  Your comments seem to indicate that it is enjoyable for the "vanilla" version.  Hopefully, there will be another entry in the franchise later.

@MysterD: what would be you buy in price for Overwatch?  (just curious)

#91219 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1020 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:40 AM

So, did you pull the trigger on Mass Effect Andromeda yet? I am choosing to wait until $10. I am still a little disappointed that they decided not to work on single player DLC for this title. Your comments seem to indicate that it is enjoyable for the "vanilla" version. Hopefully, there will be another entry in the franchise later.

@MysterD: what would be you buy in price for Overwatch? (just curious)

y u do dis?

#91220 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22752 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:52 AM

So, did you pull the trigger on Mass Effect Andromeda yet?  I am choosing to wait until $10.  I am still a little disappointed that they decided not to work on single player DLC for this title.  Your comments seem to indicate that it is enjoyable for the "vanilla" version.  Hopefully, there will be another entry in the franchise later.

@MysterD: what would be you buy in price for Overwatch?  (just curious)

I bought ME: Andromeda back when it was $20 on Origin, a month ago or so.

I'm some 41 hours into the campaign and not anywhere close to being finished with it. There's just so much to do - i.e. think like DA:I. ME:A has DAI's open-world land masses thing going on w/ one-off quests everywhere around every corner. If you don't like the way DAI handled that stuff - chances are, you'll not like how ME:A deals with that either; it's very similar.

Combat's great. Fast, furious, and kinetic. You can't sit in cover long, or they try to kill you or get you to move out of cover. They're do their skills, toss grenades, destroy cover, whatever - they won't hesitate to do, if you sit it cover too long. If you want to live here - you can move to another cover, dodge, use your jump-jets to zip around, or whatever. It's a blast, IMHO.

It takes a while for the story to go anywhere. And even when it does, it's more plotlines than anything...so, don't expect depth; especially early on. Same goes for most characters, also. You spend so much time on Eos building that planet up, so you spend a lot of time there early on...so this has the DAI Hinterlands issue. Like DAI w/ The Hinterlands, once Eos is built-up enough and you can leave - LEAVE. The game-worlds, hubs, and planets really open-up once you get off Eos. And the main story doesn't really kick in until you leave Eos anyways.

ME:A looks great, runs great, plays great - but the lack of story depth & character stuff hurts it. Even with that being the case, it has that "I have to do one more quest b/c I barely walk and drive and keep running into them" mentality - and if you find that addicting, ME:A certainly has that going for it...and is the reason even after 41 hours, I'm still going strong with it.

About Overwatch purchase-price - I dunno. $20 at most or more likely less - since it's a Blizz game and since their games take forever to drop in price. I like it a lot, but I'm not sure if it's a game I can really stick around with. It's fine for an hour or 2 here or there, but that's it. 

D-Va and Pharah (spelling?) seem to be my real go-to characters here.

#91221 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9939 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:54 AM

Mass Effect: Andromeda - PC Retail Box = $13.49.

• You must download the entire game.
You can't tell me what to do, you're not even my real dad.

#91222 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22752 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:59 AM

You can't tell me what to do, you're not even my real dad.

Well, you could probably go about it other ways, I'd guess.

You could over a friend's house who has MEA; copy their 48GB folder of ME:A onto a few BR's on an external hard drive; copy ME:A from external to your internal; boot-up Origin; let Origin finish-up the ME:A install; activate your retail box's ME:A key on Origin once it arrives; and then be good to go.

Either way, whether you download it from Origin or grab the files from a friend, you just don't get any discs in the retail copy to install the game from. So, you can't go that route if you buy a retail box; it's just the way it is. Blame EA and BioWare, if you wish.

#91223 KeeperOfWind  

KeeperOfWind

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:09 AM

I guess this went under radar completely

http://store.steampo..._War_Open_Beta/

It's a pvp game mode for ghost recon. 

Your pc can only run it if you have a processor of ghost recon and os of ghost recon

3BMcNN2.png

zNmz5OX.jpg

#91224 FoxAssGamer   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19812 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:11 AM

EA, unlike shitty Steam, actually lets you start playing a lot of games before you fully download them, so that is inaccurate, you don't have to DL the entire game.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#91225 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4914 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

EA, unlike shitty Steam, actually lets you start playing a lot of games before you fully download them, so that is inaccurate, you don't have to DL the entire game.  

Steam has become bloated, unfeeling and unapproachable (just like Gabe).

I am still on a lookout for the best PC PLATFORM to come (maybe Battle.net with Blizzard superior support)

#91226 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22752 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 03:24 AM

Blizzard Battle.Net does that too.

Not that I use that feature or anything.

EDIT:

Steam has become bloated, unfeeling and unapproachable (just like Gabe).

I am still on a lookout for the best PC PLATFORM to come (maybe Battle.net with Blizzard superior support)

It won't be Blizzard. Just wait until Bethesda Launcher finally comes into its own....

#91227 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4914 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:10 AM

You can't tell me what to do, you're not even my real dad

21435802_348036162320117_563800006476588

#91228 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9939 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:31 AM

I don't want to know how long you've been saving that picture.

#91229 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   781 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:46 AM

21435802_348036162320117_563800006476588

the picture is almost as good as when Luke learned that Darth Vader was his father.   :razz:

#91230 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1862 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:19 AM

Stupid Question from a Stupid Person:

Hi all.

I'm considering purchasing a new Nvidia GPU.  If I remember correctly, typically during the Fall there are promotions for the upcoming games that holiday season: buy a new card, get two or three free games, etc.  (It seemed like titles from Warner Brothers, Ubisoft, and Square Enix were frequently involved.)

My question - is that kind of promotion still a thing?  What month do those usually happen?  October?  ...Wondering how long I should wait, or for that matter...if I should even bother waiting.

Thanks in advance!

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.