* * * * * 78 votes

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

PC Steam Origin Uplay DRM-Free

#92581 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8225 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:30 PM

Does the game roll end-game credits at the end of the section before the end-game grind?

Nope. DLC

#92582 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   10059 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:09 PM

Seeing people buy that Hex game gives me an idea where I commit a nine-state killing spree and leave clues to solving it in my video game.  Clues are available as the ultra-rare premium drop in my game's loot crates, of course.

#92583 madjoki   Hey, y no wen free!? CAGiversary!   4980 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

Wow...this Friday Wolfenstein 2, Mario Odyssey, and Assassin's Creed Origins (based off the gameplay changes I've seen, this is the first AC game that's piqued my interest in I don't know how long) all release on the same day. Been a crazy year for games. 

Edit: And Bubsy is out next Tuesday! That's on Halloween, which is fitting as I'm sure it'll be an unintentionally terrifying game in its own way.

At least Mario Odyssey isn't on Steam and Switch emulation isn't there just yet. ACO looks nice but can probably wait for -75% -33%. W2 did super fakey tho :(

#92584 iPayMSRP  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:16 PM

Dudes even I don't pay MSRP for Assassins Creed garbage and if you are somehow tempted by that shit... what else could they do to turn you off? Rewrite WW2 so all the jews are assassins?

#92585 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7926 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:23 PM

Since someone brought up pixel graphics ruining shit recently.

This popped up in my discovery queue and I'm tired of seeing this style pixel graphics.  I feel like there have been at least a handful of games using the same style in the past year or two.

http://store.steampo...kshire_Gubbins/

Same thing with the Realm of the Mad God tileset.

http://store.steampo...of_the_Mad_God/

But I love stuff like

http://store.steampo.../Hollow_Knight/

http://store.steampo.../115800/Owlboy/

But I like stuff like

http://store.steampo...90/1001_Spikes/

and the original La-Mulana graphics

EDIT:

I guess Hollow Knight is less pixel and more just sprite based.

#92586 DrR0Ck   Grammar Ass CAGiversary!   1568 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:29 PM

Dudes even I don't pay MSRP for Assassins Creed garbage and if you are somehow tempted by that shit... what else could they do to turn you off? Rewrite WW2 so all the jews are assassins?

51TAL%2Bn7AqL.jpg

#92587 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5591 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:05 PM

Scheduled Steam sale dates
https://www.gamespot...c/1100-6454234/

Steam Halloween Sale: October 26 - November 1
Steam Black Friday Sale: November 22 - 28
Steam Winter Sale: December 21 - January 4

Looks like they're sticking with the 15-day Encore Sale format.  =; 

#92588 jimbofluffy   Dr. Ugly Pants CAGiversary!   561 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

jimbofluffy

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:06 PM

Just finished Shadow of War. Not better than Shadow of Mordor but still fun. For me it was worth it at $33 or whatever gmg sold it for, but I think it's worth grabbing at $15 or less. Just a warning that last part is grindey as Fuck ! If i wasn't using a trainer, I don't think i could have finished it. 

Spoiler

Thanks for 7th Guest and 11th Hour.  (It was still left after 6 hours!)  7th Guest brings me back to Jr. High.  I at one time had a physical copy of 11th hour that I never finished.  Now if only Shivers made it to Steam.  That game was the bomb.

5490.png

#92589 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4949 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:03 PM

Dudes even I don't pay MSRP for (snip)

clearly, someone has hacked iPayMRSP account....

#92590 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   2985 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:08 PM

clearly, someone has hacked iPayMRSP account....

Nope, just regular old hypocrisy.

jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#92591 GBKeroberos  

GBKeroberos

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:26 PM

Gotta love the internet.  A guy probably committed suicide and the comments are one person concerned about it, a few people wanting help to unlock the suicide note, and one guy criticizing the OP for apparently not committing suicide earlier.  And then here I guess the concern is getting the game because it was delisted?  

Yeah.

I hope the guy is alright. Unfortunately he isn't exactly getting an outpouring of support.

But thanks to a lifetime of internet BS having eroded my good nature, I have to wonder if it was a stunt to increase sales, in which case buying it would be rewarding his distasteful behavior.

R.I.P. Captain Jack 1962-2005

#92592 spoderman  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:03 AM

Yeah.

I hope the guy is alright. Unfortunately he isn't exactly getting an outpouring of support.

But thanks to a lifetime of internet BS having eroded my good nature, I have to wonder if it was a stunt to increase sales, in which case buying it would be rewarding his distasteful behavior.

Honestly I didn't expect anyone to you know.. actually buy it, but I guess I should have since this is CAG where people buy anything for a +1 and it's only a dollar. I posted the steam store sub link to be informative, but I feel bad posting it now after seeing a bunch of people buying it pop up in my activity feed lol.

It's hard to say if he was actually serious or seeking attention, but in cases like this it's best not to assume. You have one shot at convincing someone to live, and chances are if the person is using suicide to seek attention they probably need help anyway. It's not something to be taken lightly in either case.

GUtUP1U.jpg

#92593 GBKeroberos  

GBKeroberos

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:22 AM

It's hard to say if he was actually serious or seeking attention, but in cases like this it's best not to assume. You have one shot at convincing someone to live, and chances are if the person is using suicide to seek attention they probably need help anyway. It's not something to be taken lightly in either case.

Yep, said it perfectly. I'm just a cynical bastard so it's hard for me to take these things at face value.

#92594 rcsample   You're entering a world of pain! CAGiversary!   3895 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:24 AM

Honestly I didn't expect anyone to you know.. actually buy it, but I guess I should have since this is CAG where people buy anything for a +1 and it's only a dollar. I posted the steam store sub link to be informative, but I feel bad posting it now after seeing a bunch of people buying it pop up in my activity feed lol.

Hopefully my informative review of his game up-thread got him through his difficult time.

#92595 GBKeroberos  

GBKeroberos

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:26 AM

Hello everyone. I have returned from the Dad Dimension for a slop drop. I'm not sure if this will even work but here's a code for the Quake Champions pack that can (?) be redeemed from the AMD Rewards site:

Spoiler

See you all in hell.

miss u

#92596 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9806 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:26 AM

Any Steam-thread-bro-regular not have Borderlands 2?

#92597 Thatguy1513   Him again.... CAGiversary!   2563 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Thatguy1513

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:29 AM

Any Steam-thread-bro-regular not have Borderlands 2?

I'm not quite a regular, but I've posted in this thread a couple times and attended a couple bro nights.

#92598 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8225 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:32 AM

Anyone want a Destiny 2 Key?  $45 

x.x

Bought the LE, but don't need the code 

#92599 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22882 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:40 AM

Anyone want a Destiny 2 Key?  $45 

x.x

Didn't we go through this the other day about Destiny 2 PC?

Link 1 - https://www.cheapass...als/?p=13858371

Link 2 - https://www.cheapass...als/?p=13858383

$10-20 maybe for Destiny 2 PC.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#92600 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   9806 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:40 AM

I'm not quite a regular, but I've posted in this thread a couple times and attended a couple bro nights.

Good enough!

#92601 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   2985 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:08 AM

For those who pay attention and stuff to devs/pubs that are quick to discount their games... how often and sale worthy does  KOEI TECMO GAMES go?

jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#92602 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1042 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:35 AM

Anyone want a Destiny 2 Key? $45

x.x

Change that to $30 and we have a deal!

#92603 MysterD   37 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th) CAGiversary!   22882 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:44 AM

Change that to $30 and we have a deal!

Oh, we're bidding now, eh?

Topping my $10-20 offer, eh?

Well...

tumblr_m0p2xzyrL81rntezlo1_400.gif

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

Motoki: If you were MysterD you would wait for a 75% off sale. And tell everyone about it. Repeatedly. 

MysterD: We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. No wonder we have no time to play games! All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#92604 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   4950 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:58 AM

Anyone want a Destiny 2 Key? $45

x.x

Didn't you buy your extra key for 30 bucks...? 15 bucks profit seems a bit harsh to inflicted upon a fellow bro.

#92605 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8225 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:06 AM

Didn't you buy your extra key for 30 bucks...? 15 bucks profit seems a bit harsh to inflicted upon a fellow bro.

I had to have a GTX 1080 to get mine for that price.  Need to offset my expensive GPU ;D

#92606 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1321 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:10 AM

I had to have a GTX 1080 to get mine for that price.  Need to offset my expensive GPU ;D

Mind if I ask where you bought the nvidia code?  I have a 1080 and might go this route..  ebay listings look sketchy though

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#92607 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8225 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:11 AM

Mind if I ask where you bought the nvidia code?  I have a 1080 and might go this route..  ebay listings look sketchy though

A guy from Steam Trades (Game Swap) Reddit.  I have his Steam Account if you want it (ill message you; not sure if he has more)

THO it is a SEA/AU Code (btw) so certain measures have to be taken.

#92608 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1321 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:13 AM

A guy from Steam Trades Reddit.  I have his Steam Account if you want it (ill message you; not sure if he has more)

THO it is a SEA/AU Code (btw) so certain measures have to be taken.

sure, thanks.  I usually only read r/dtg but i'll look around.  If any cag has an extra one let me know

My Trade List featuring xbox credit & 12 mo gold sub.

#92609 lostnumber  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:27 AM

For those who pay attention and stuff to devs/pubs that are quick to discount their games... how often and sale worthy does  KOEI TECMO GAMES go?

Rarely and even more rarely at a discount higher than 50%.

There are copies of One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 floating around for cheap because it was in a Humble Monthly but that game wasn't published by Koei Tecmo only developed by. 

Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Lollipop. It's continuing mission, to take a sweet trip to the candy shop, to seek out new bon-bons and new lemonade stands. to boldly go to Peppermint Bay.

#92610 Tomasety   LatinLover CAGiversary!   2050 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Tomasety

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:03 AM

https://gemly.com/sh...000/55600002001

Another free mini-DLC for Dying Light.

3DJNlRq.png