* * * * - 40 votes

XBL Deals - 2015

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold XBLA Games on Demand

#19861 TheCochese   TheLegend CAGiversary!   13962 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:32 PM

Why the hell is there so much Halo in this topic? There's no digital deals for Halo. It's MSRP or find a disc cheaper for the foreseeable future. It doesn't belong in an XBL deals thread. 

Seriously? Spartan Ops was TERRIBLE! Firefight on ODST/Reach was way better. Obviously, I'm not alone in that opinion, since there's no Spartan Ops in Halo 5. I think 343 actually got so butthurt that people prefer firefight they didn't put any co-op in Halo 5. Same reason they gave us ODST in MCC without firefight.

You must really enjoy lag.

Nice non-Halo post.

#19862 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   729 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:39 PM

If you buy Halo 5 for it's SP you're doing it wrong.

Fixed.

Also acceptable: "If you buy Halo 1-4 for it's SP and don't play them solo on Legendary you're doing it wrong."

#19863 The Ebbtide   : CAGiversary!   1656 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

The Ebbtide

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:44 PM

I think the appropriate statement for this thread is: "If you buy any Halo game and don't ever actually play it you're doing it wrong."

or

"If you buy any Halo game and just enjoy playing it you're doing it right."

#19864 mpaullin   Fission Mailed CAGiversary!   4654 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:44 PM

Halo.

#19865 ZerotypeX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3876 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:45 PM

Planning on getting Zombi since it was a game I wanted to play when it came out for the Wii U. Also thinking about Resident Evil remake. Does that game have tank controls like the original or does it have the option of modern RE controls? Isn't there also a physical release of RE remake with RE Zero I believe coming out in January?

#19866 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:47 PM

Halo

Halo

Halo

Halo.

Seriously who bitches about Halo posts the week it comes out.

#19867 PrinnyJ   Stay@HomeDad Gamer CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

The developers of that Knight Squad game just announced that it comes out on 11/16 - which lines up perfectly with that GWG leak from yesterday.

Yeah, the press release about the game says it will be a GWG when it launches.

#19868 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Why the hell is there so much Halo in this topic? There's no digital deals for Halo. It's MSRP or find a disc cheaper for the foreseeable future. It doesn't belong in an XBL deals thread.

Aww, let them be excited for launch. 85% of these focused threads are completely off topic anyways, even as prices drop on date night. It'd be nice if it was more reviews and compiled other digital sales (cdkeys, crazygametime, etc)...

Seriously? Spartan Ops was TERRIBLE! Firefight on ODST/Reach was way better. Obviously, I'm not alone in that opinion, since there's no Spartan Ops in Halo 5. I think 343 actually got so butthurt that people prefer firefight they didn't put any co-op in Halo 5. Same reason they gave us ODST in MCC without firefight.

Oh, so it's because king of the hill, oddball, griff ball, infection, etc were unpopular that they weren't included? It's not because 343 put barely minimum effort in, releasing "21" maps that are 60% reskins, only having a handful of MP modes half of which are variants rather than different game modes, and are so desperate to ride Bungie's Fuck that they did the same last minute re-write that Destiny did? Fun fact: The Halo 5 in the trailers is a completely different story than Guardians.

#19869 Groo The Wanderer  

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:01 PM

That Knight Squad game looks like more rehashed SNES garbage. I thought we were getting past that shit, MS? Boooooo.

#19870 The Ebbtide   : CAGiversary!   1656 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

The Ebbtide

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:08 PM

Isn't there also a physical release of RE remake with RE Zero I believe coming out in January?

It does come with both games.  I think you should hold out for that release.  It'll be $40, but since it's physical it should drop in price after a few weeks.

#19871 leylines   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1074 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:08 PM

Halo is out, it's old news, it's all about Call of Duty now. Let's talk Blops 3. no but seriously, I'm excited for Black ops.

#19872 Ryuukishi   My ambitionz az a Ryder CAGiversary!   11134 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:10 PM

Anyone who ordered Teh Haloz from Best Buy, have you received your preorder bonus stuff yet? It's supposed to come in a code in an email, right?

#19873 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8386 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:16 PM

Halo is out, it's old news, it's all about Call of Duty now. Let's talk Blops 3. no but seriously, I'm excited for Black ops.

Can't wait...the beta was amazing.  So much excite idk how ima play H5 and Blooops3

#19874 kcobra22  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:18 PM

Anyone who ordered Teh Haloz from Best Buy, have you received your preorder bonus stuff yet? It's supposed to come in a code in an email, right?

Yeah, they emailed the code after I picked up my copy last night. Already sold it for $25, i'm sure the price has dropped since then though.

Just beat the Halo 5 campaign. Took me 7 hours, 40 minutes on solo heroic. Level design is really nice, I could see it being a blast to play 4 player co-op.

#19875 wolve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1068 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:18 PM

Yeah I got my code last night in an e-mail after getting a shipping confirmation.

#19876 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1374 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:24 PM

Picked up today, got email 45 minutes later.

#19877 azngtlman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   610 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:26 PM

NON-HALO POST:

Sorry, had to... quick question, is State of Decay worth it at $17.99? I've had my eye on it for a while, does anyone think it will drop any further? Maybe a XBL Black Friday deal down the line?

#19878 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4348 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:28 PM

Game night tonight?

#19879 leylines   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1074 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:31 PM

As others have said, I also did a instore pick up for my copies of halo and got my dlc as well.

Can't wait...the beta was amazing.  So much excite idk how ima play H5 and Blooops3

I've got the juggernog edition pre-ordered and I'm also gonna preorder it digitally. I wanted the juggernog stuff but want the game digitally so I'm just gonna trade in my physical copy. I'm hyped. 4-player campaign co-op with my friends, fun multiplayer and my favorite zombies. I've done all the easter eggs in the past Blops games and am excited to get back in after 3 years.

#19880 wampler13   That's just ,like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   528 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:39 PM

New rewards mission in which you can earn 60,000 credits if you buy these 5 games between now and Jan. 7

http://rewards.xbox....xclusive-games/

Collect these landmark Xbox exclusives for exceptional Rewards
The latest blockbuster games from franchises like Halo, Tomb Raider, Gears of War, and Forza Motorsport? Yes, please! And when you purchase or pre-order the newest titles from these unforgettable franchises – plus the bubbly, time-tripping anthology Rare Replay – you can earn up to 60,000 Rewards Credits, yours to spend on TV shows, movies, or another powerhouse Xbox game title for your collection! 

Remember, greatness waits for no one… these heavy-hitting Rewards are only available until January 7!

#19881 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1374 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:42 PM

NON-HALO POST:

Sorry, had to... quick question, is State of Decay worth it at $17.99? I've had my eye on it for a while, does anyone think it will drop any further? Maybe a XBL Black Friday deal down the line?

It is in my opinion a Xbox 360 game that looks and plays like one, on the One. Not worth it for more than $10.

#19882 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10568 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:52 PM

Spoiler

#19883 azngtlman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   610 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:53 PM

It is in my opinion a Xbox 360 game that looks and plays like one, on the One. Not worth it for more than $10.

Thanks for the honest opinion.

#19884 bear489   My Trolliest President CAGiversary!   838 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:59 PM

NON-HALO POST:

Have you played it on the 360 yet? If not go ahead and pick it up. I enjoyed it and the dlc as well.

#19885 TheCochese   TheLegend CAGiversary!   13962 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:05 PM

That's a shame.

#19886 Docsamson   Old School CAGiversary!   424 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:10 PM

How about the Evil Within bundle? Still have some Golden Crisp credit sitting there.

#19887 kburns10   You Gots to Chill CAGiversary!   1691 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:14 PM

Halo is out, it's old news, it's all about Call of Duty now. Let's talk Blops 3. no but seriously, I'm excited for Black ops.

I've got my eye on it for sure. It's looking really good. Honestly I wish I hadn't started a new job recently. Next year I'm gonna bank PTO and binge on Fall releases

#19888 bgrngod   CE/SE/LE/UE/PE/ME whore CAGiversary!   626 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:14 PM

Picked up my pre-order last week, still haven't seen my codes.

The emails from Best Buy tend to show up a bit late though.  I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't show up for a few days.  That's been my experience.

#19889 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8386 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:19 PM

As others have said, I also did a instore pick up for my copies of halo and got my dlc as well.

I've got the juggernog edition pre-ordered and I'm also gonna preorder it digitally. I wanted the juggernog stuff but want the game digitally so I'm just gonna trade in my physical copy. I'm hyped. 4-player campaign co-op with my friends, fun multiplayer and my favorite zombies. I've done all the easter eggs in the past Blops games and am excited to get back in after 3 years.

Just realized I ordered the Juggernog Edition for PS4 on Amazon...$216 after tax.  I think ima cancel lol.  Too rich for my blood.

#19890 Donken   President CAGiversary!   3244 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:31 PM

We have about 6 requests to join the halo 5 clan but we are at 100 members, which is the cap. Does someone want to make a second CAG halo 5 clan?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, XBLA, Games on Demand