CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
Yo, we love you dawg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBYRJJMv9aE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prmmCg5bKxA

Celebrate Sean Kingston and not 12 year olds or something

Great to hear you had a good friday. The medical system is completely messed up, especially the times where its either die or go to the hospital and pay a bunch of bills. Maybe check with your local Department of Human services and see if they have some kind of state healthcare program or something. I know if you work its hard to have them considered that but depending on tour income you may qualify for something. Only reason I bring it up is I used something similar to help pay for a medical bill, i was lucky enough to have a social worker come to my room in the hospital to tell me about these options. Its varies state to state though.

I know its tough and i cant even begin to imagine but you have the GGT and I bet anyone here would be glad to listen if you needed to talk. Take a few deep breaths and remember It will be okay.

It must be tough being a lumberjack, we will miss you crotch.
I'm on it, mang! Thanks for the advice though, much love! <3

And you're right, Crotch is making the world better.

idc

Just make sure we talk about new things cuz this thread kind of went to weird places.

Like people here are talking about their need to talk to 12 year olds over the internet or something it's really fucked up.
Wait, who was talking to 12 year olds?

He's on Skype not answering calls.

Along with someone else who is doing that too.
Is it Indignate?

If it's me, I told you guys, it apparently always says I'm online for some reason. Gotta text me so I can get on. I can't believe I missed a Skype call like last week!

I miss lux as well

How do I know who sean kingston is?
That is a good question. Probably an age thing. I listened to him a lot when he first came out. I did watch a lot of Disney Channel then, though.

The girl in Bloodstained or whatever the castlevania kickstarter is, is just basically Shanoa so I'm down.

Where is Mando-Dawg so we can talk about it?

What a cock fuck got a letter in the mail saying my auto loan was cancelled due to a whole list of reasons all of them but one included bankrupt or missing payments etc turns out the one I was under was because I'm paying my payment automatically

the fuck

Mallbrats and clerks 3? AWESOME! I can not wait! Kevin Smith you are the best!

Hope they can get most of the cast back for mallbrats.

tumblr_mxfwz4SMUJ1r1t9aoo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't they already confirmed that pretty much everyone is returning for Mallbrats? They have like two people to go, I think.

I'm excited for Clerks 3, but I have low expectations.

Haven't they already confirmed that pretty much everyone is returning for Mallbrats? They have like two people to go, I think.

I'm excited for Clerks 3, but I have low expectations.
Yeah they have, except Ben Affleck. They just signed on Claire Forlani kast week. I hadnt read much when I posted that... Just was excited that he had the title and everything.

I have enjoyed most all of kevin smith movies, I have no desire to see Tusk, clerks and clerks 2 were both awesome (at least to me) and I know Kevin Smith will deliver.

Well I hope, just like I hope JJ doesnt destroy Star wars.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they have, except Ben Affleck. They just signed on Claire Forlani kast week. I hadnt read much when I posted that... Just was excited that he had the title and everything.

I have enjoyed most all of kevin smith movies, I have no desire to see Tusk, clerks and clerks 2 were both awesome (at least to me) and I know Kevin Smith will deliver.

Well I hope, just like I hope JJ doesnt destroy Star wars.....
I bet Affleck will come. I mean, he is friends with Smith and they're cool with each other, so I don't know why he wouldn't. I would really miss Affleck if he wasn't involved in some way.

Tusk sucked and honestly, almost everything that Smith has done since Zack and Miri has been pretty iffy/bad (I'll admit I haven't seen Red State yet). In fact, there was such a hard date to when I thought his stuff started sucking I thought it was just when I grew out of his writing style, but I still actually quite enjoy Clerks, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and his run on Green Arrow/Daredevil so much that I don't think it's that. His Batman books especially have sucked ass.

I still like this.

Kevin Smith has as many good movies as Laura Bailey has voices.
Eleven?

Does Inkling Girl 'squidbag'?
Yes

Can you expel ink by massaging 'squidbags'?
Yes

The majority of people in here use a superior Windows Phone.
Yes

I don't know who that is.
Yes

I don't usually call Mo because I don't think he'd want to talk about Miku
Yes

I think it was Mo wanting to talk to kids about illegally spray painting the town.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Naught Mo!
No, I'm telling them not to do illegal things, that's not naught.

when you play any game involving miku you fall asleep?
Yes

The correct answer was 2.

Maybe 3 if you count a slightly higher pitch as an additional voice and if you can objectively look at Mallrats today and call it a good movie.

If I wanted to watch girls fight while I'm alone I'd post JRPG's>WRPG's in the IGN comments for the Witcher 3 review and watch people turn that into an argument about American cars vs Japanese cars.

Honestly, it was hard for me to resist T&E. I've almost bought it every time it was on sale after all he said about it. I'm actually kind of regretting not buying it now even.

bread's done
Back