* * * - - 2 votes

Best Buy Clearance - Lots of PS4/X1 Games Added - $10-$20 - Rayman Legends, Thief, Skylanders, Dead Rising 3, MGS, & more

PS4 Rayman Legends Best Buy Xbox One Knack Killzone Lego Metal Gear Solid Thief Dead Rising 3

#61 Miker525  

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:52 AM

I bought :ps4: Warriors Orochi 3 for like $20 after GCU. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep it but only 1 BB had them left and I couldn't find any DW8. I love the DW games so this will probably end up staying in my collection anyway.

#62 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4396 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:54 AM

Any replayability at all?

Fun plot, and fun creepy pasta.. but no replay ability

I don't think there is even a different difficulty.

It's pretty much an adventure game with stealth segments, and creepy pasta stories

#63 Kevin82485   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   134 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Kevin82485

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:16 PM

Doesn't appear to stack with GCU. Will still pickup one of the titles though.

Edit: Sorry it did, I was wrong.

#64 Miker525  

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

Doesn't appear to stack with GCU. Will still pickup one of the titles though.

I can verify that gcu does take additional money off on these sales.

#65 Kevin82485   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   134 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Kevin82485

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:53 PM

I can verify that gcu does take additional money off on these sales.

Doh, I feel like a dummy, it did take off 20%. Sorry folks.

#66 The Carrot Cake Kid   Luvs Creamy Frosting CAGiversary!   1499 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

The Carrot Cake Kid

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:25 PM

Great deal on Fighter Within. Have heard nothing but good things about the game.

#67 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4396 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:56 PM

Anyone have Rayman Legends PS4 near them?

http://www.bestbuy.c...5&skuId=3069036

#68 Stickboy46   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1126 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Stickboy46

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:47 PM

That's what it sounded like to me. Although for 15 I could justify a 10 hour game. Thanks

I actually really enjoyed that game. Worth it to me

#69 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   2738 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:57 AM

Bestbuy....... you idiots.

I ordered Project Spark and Ryse last night and since they said NO bestbuy within 100 miles of me had them in stock.. they can ship them for free. no problem. The estimated delivery date with the free shipping was July 8th.

Got the UPS tracking #'s a few hours ago and just now looked at them. BOTH are shipping from the BB 8 miles from my house  :roll: And will be here on monday. I drove past that BB twice in the past 24 hours.. I could have just picked them up like I wanted to do.

Never had any use for BB, but GCU is just too damn good.

#70 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1737 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:09 AM

Anybody play Murdered Soul Suspect? Any CAG reviews?

#71 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12768 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:20 AM

I platted it on the PS4.  It's enjoyable and worth a playthrough.  But no replay value once you find all of the collectibles, do the few side quests, etc.  I'm thinking though at some point the PS3 version becomes a Plus game, like Square Enix did with Thief.

#72 Kevin82485   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   134 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Kevin82485

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:22 AM

I've played it, the story was really great. Fighting the demons souls or whatever they are can get annoying, but otherwise a really good game. Has some really interesting gameplay elements, but it not heavy on gameplay. The game is mostly story driven, which as I said is great. At a sale price, you can't go wrong. You'll get your money's worth.

#73 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12293 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:25 AM

If you like heavy rain and beyond two souls you will enjoy the game. Solid storyline but really short and there's a few glitches to worry about (one of them ca b be game breaking). The stealth segments against the demons weren't really good either but they aren't frequent

#74 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4396 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:45 AM

If you like heavy rain and beyond two souls you will enjoy the game. Solid storyline but really short and there's a few glitches to worry about (one of them ca b be game breaking). The stealth segments against the demons weren't really good either but they aren't frequent

It's also more and less interactive then those two games.

HR and BTS were pretty much interactive movies. While Murdered you explore entire areas and fly/walk through walls due to being a ghost.

I honestly have no love for HR or BTS.

#75 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3585 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:47 AM

I honestly have no love for HR or BTS.

Until Dawn will change your mind.

#76 Lil Frier  

Posted 28 June 2015 - 04:01 AM

I fully expect TR to be a GWG title in a month or two. Black Flag is the first retail title next month, and they HAVE to be giving TB out on LIVE to get people ready for RotTR's release, IMO. I'd skip it for that reason. Dead Rising and Ryse would be tempting if DLC were included.

#77 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12293 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 28 June 2015 - 05:29 AM

Store checker doesn't have kill zone near me. I bet I'll find it in stores though if I look

#78 Kenshindono   I'm on a Boat! CAGiversary!   4714 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Kenshindono

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:43 AM

damn waited too long for rayman. ANyone played sniper elite III? i hear the series is decent but never checked it out. was thining of getting that and black flag. Maybe warriors orochi too

#79 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4396 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:01 PM

Until Dawn will change your mind.

Is it a David Cage game?

#80 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4396 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:02 PM

damn waited too long for rayman. ANyone played sniper elite III? i hear the series is decent but never checked it out. was thining of getting that and black flag. Maybe warriors orochi too

Yea, trying to find Rayman myself...

#81 Stickboy46   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1126 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Stickboy46

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:25 AM

I ordered Project Spark and Ryse last night and since they said NO bestbuy within 100 miles of me had them in stock.. they can ship them for free. no problem. The estimated delivery date with the free shipping was July 8th.

Got the UPS tracking #'s a few hours ago and just now looked at them. BOTH are shipping from the BB 8 miles from my house  :roll: And will be here on monday. I drove past that BB twice in the past 24 hours.. I could have just picked them up like I wanted to do.

They don't allow in store pickup on items that have less than a certain amount.  On games its normally 1 or 2.  It prevents the system from generating an in-store pickup order for a store that has a high probability of not having in stock anymore.  With shipping, if that store actually doesn't have it in stock they can have a different store ship it to you without any input on your part.  In-store pickup would require you to contact them or they would have to cancel the order.  

#82 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:39 AM

That how the ordering system works on everything. If the quantity in stock is under 3 you can't order it for store pick up. Its pretty common knowledge around here that unavailable for pickup doesn't necessarily mean it isn't there. Its not them being idiots, its them being smart and preventing multiple orders going through for the same low count product as the inventory system doesn't update immediately upon a sale. Avoids headaches with bitchy customers.

#83 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   2738 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:48 AM

It's IN STOCK FOR PICK UP RIGHT NOW from same store.

For Ryse anyway.

So it's probably since I had 2 items in my cart, but they had a low number of copies for Project Spark.

And then they ship them separately... 

#84 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12613 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

A couple more clearance drops last night:

ZombiU (WiiU) - $8.99

http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=5743611

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (WiiU) - $8.99

http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=5763851

Mario Party: Island Tour (3DS) - $23.99

http://www.bestbuy.c...8&skuId=1679003

#85 baengel98   DIC CAGiversary!   2105 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

baengel98

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:25 AM

:ps3: Borderlands 2 $3.99 ($3.19 w/ GCU)

http://www.bestbuy.c...4&skuId=3433069

#86 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:16 AM

A couple more clearance drops last night:

ZombiU (WiiU) - $8.99
http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=5743611

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (WiiU) - $8.99
http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=5763851

Mario Party: Island Tour (3DS) - $23.99
http://www.bestbuy.c...8&skuId=1679003

ZombiU wasn't showing up in store at my best buy... Went in anyway and it was the only one left on the bottom shelf! Passed on Ninja Gaiden 3

#87 whitereflection   Shake well before serving CAGiversary!   5354 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

whitereflection

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:22 PM

Stock won't show up on the website if there's less than three copies. This prevents multiple people from buying an item and having their orders canceled. A fairly elegant solution.

#88 alfaflyt   CAG CAGiversary!   205 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:07 PM

The stock check has been acting strange lately. Using Final Fantasy Type-0 as an example. I know my local store has at least ten copies. If I'm signed in and click on the game it will say it's "available for pickup 07/06/2015"( todays date meaning it's in stock) to the right under product availability. However, say I'm browsing PS4 games and come across it. if I click "check shipping & availability" and type in my zip code it will say that it's not in stock at any store in my area. Anyone else have this happen? Not sure if it's just my local store having this issue or what. It's been doing this for a few weeks now. Usually it's pretty accurate.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS4, Rayman Legends, Best Buy, Xbox One, Knack, Killzone, Lego, Metal Gear Solid, Thief, Dead Rising 3