#31 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:03 AM

Tomorrow.
Posted Image

#32 ToadKirby   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   492 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

ToadKirby

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:19 AM

I appreciate the new thread, and I hope it works.  But let's be honest, people who explode over something said in an old thread are going to do it again in a new thread.

Good luck everyone.

#33 Beatles   Cartoon Character CAGiversary!   4274 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:31 AM

I had the other thread open on another tab and I always refresh it, now it makes sense why no one was posting today.

Lets keep the place classy this time

#34 domoniccc  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:42 AM

Hi, should order the pizza?

#35 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:48 AM

Heck yeah.
Posted Image

#36 Thatguy1513   Him again.... CAGiversary!   2277 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Thatguy1513

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:49 AM

Don't talk politics or argue... Yeah, that'll last. Remember, if you publicly disagree with my statement that's basically arguing :P

#37 Miken   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   956 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:50 AM

I had the other thread open on another tab and I always refresh it, now it makes sense why no one was posting today.

Lets keep the place classy this time

Keeping it classy is too expensive though.

Always looking for mycokerewards points.

#38 barchi01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   535 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:50 AM

Best Buy exclusive "Falco" amiibo is available for pre-order (release date 11/20/2015) for $12.99 ($10.39 GCU)

http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=4575401

My local Best Buy had approximately 30 Dark Pit's, 10 Marth's, 10 Shulk's, 10 Grenija's, 10 Lucario's

#39 Novar   Banned Banned   142 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:08 AM

Has there been any word on what the next amiibos will be?

#40 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:14 AM

Like next game with amiibo or just release dates for amiibo already announced?

Posted Image

#41 Keen314   CAGsiversary! CAGiversary!   792 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:35 AM

With Smash Bros. Amiibo wrapping up, and the other random games that I know had Amiibo already out, what's next?  Nintendo still has a few games out over the next few months, are any of them getting Amiibo?

#42 EvilSena  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:05 AM

Maybe a Pokemon card amiibo just like the animal crossing one. xD Oh god, imagine something like with all the pokemon. That would be crazy. Also, finally close that last thread. It was nothing but arguments, politics and not enough amiibo talk........

#43 DannyEndurance  

DannyEndurance

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:09 AM

Where the heck is the Waluigi Amiibo???

#44 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:13 AM

Waiting for a reason to be made.

Posted Image

#45 Lil Frier  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:17 AM

Maybe a Pokemon card amiibo just like the animal crossing one. xD Oh god, imagine something like with all the pokemon. That would be crazy. Also, finally close that last thread. It was nothing but arguments, politics and not enough amiibo talk........

Imagine if they just added NFC to a new set Pokemon cards for amiibo functionality...$15 for a pack of Pokemon cards with amiibo functionality, and they double as cards to the TCG.

Lil+Frier.png

Currently Playing: :xb1:: Battlefield 1, Forza Horizon 3; :ps4:: NONE, :3ds:: Pokémon Y,    :wiiu:: NONE; :pc:: NONE

#46 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   21671 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:18 AM

With Smash Bros. Amiibo wrapping up, and the other random games that I know had Amiibo already out, what's next?  Nintendo still has a few games out over the next few months, are any of them getting Amiibo?

Nintendo employee Amiibo. Get Amiibo of all your favorites... Miyamoto, Reggie, Kimishima. And this Colombian chick with a really nice rack who apparently works for Nintendo

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Horizon Zero Dawn - :D 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#47 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:20 AM

Holy shit. She's gotta be the fluffer.

Posted Image

#48 Ferrari Racer   Reporter for CAGNetwork CAGiversary!   5851 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:28 AM

I want to see a Star Wars amiibo collection....

oh wait...

also... ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

Gamertag - ITS DAT DAM KID. NNID: Its_Pikachu.

#49 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   10704 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:36 AM

I still need to see everything that came out after the original trilogy.....and rewatch the original trilogy since the last time I saw that I was in elementary school.

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#50 nextisland  

nextisland

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:52 AM

I want to see a Star Wars amiibo collection....

oh wait...

also... ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

I doubt it's gonna be better then Star Trek into darkness.

#51 Lil Frier  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:57 AM

I still need to see everything that came out after the original trilogy.....and rewatch the original trilogy since the last time I saw that I was in elementary school.

Yeah, I honestly don't know what I need to see. I've seen the first 3 episodes (not the original trilogy). I also know I've seen PARTS of the originals, but I honestly don't know if I have seen any in-full. I guess I have 6 months or so before it's on Blu-Ray before I need to worry about it. I doubt I go to the theaters, given I've not been to once since Skyfall, almost 3 years ago. Not much of a movie person.

Now shh...people are going to report the off-topic posts and get THIS thread locked as well.

Lil+Frier.png

Currently Playing: :xb1:: Battlefield 1, Forza Horizon 3; :ps4:: NONE, :3ds:: Pokémon Y,    :wiiu:: NONE; :pc:: NONE

#52 Magikarp830   SPLASH had no effect CAGiversary!   307 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Magikarp830

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:05 AM

Nintendo employee Amiibo. Get Amiibo of all your favorites... Miyamoto, Reggie, Kimishima. And this Colombian chick with a really nice rack who apparently works for Nintendo

That's gotta be the most professional pic I've seen on LinkedIn! :D (If you wanna apply as a stripper)

I doubt it's gonna be better then Star Trek into darkness.

I can't tell if you're being ironic, but I'm going to agree with ya: Into Darkness was AWESOME. Still, this SW movie CAN'T be as BAD as the last prequels. Seriously. As long as there's no monkey-Yoda twirling around rabidly, we're pretty golden. Who's the next Jar Jar again?

#53 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5255 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:13 AM

I hope Nintendo reprints more waves of Amiibos this holiday season. 

Still kicking myself for not buying a Samus from my local TRU that I saw.  Didn't have the money to really burn on amiibos. 

Also, really kicking myself for not buying a Charizard amiibo from a random guy I ran into at my local Best Buy.

I never saw a reprint of the Wii Fit Trainer anywhere.

And so my hunting for all those Smash Bros. amiibos continues.

#54 Lil Frier  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:31 AM

I hope Nintendo reprints more waves of Amiibos this holiday season. 

Still kicking myself for not buying a Samus from my local TRU that I saw.  Didn't have the money to really burn on amiibos. 

Also, really kicking myself for not buying a Charizard amiibo from a random guy I ran into at my local Best Buy.

I never saw a reprint of the Wii Fit Trainer anywhere.

And so my hunting for all those Smash Bros. amiibos continues.

I'm confused. Wal-Mart and GameStop both show Charizard as available for shipping (Wal-Mart even for free ship-to-store). Can't you just go that route?

Lil+Frier.png

#55 kmitchell28   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

kmitchell28

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:43 AM

Where's our 2.0 in the title? This is not the same amiibo thread I looked at earlier.

#56 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:47 AM

Would actually believe 3.0 I believe.
Posted Image

#57 abbabaab   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1683 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:52 AM

I still don't get the anti-political attitude from the mods, but whatever.

I was at my BBY a couple weeks ago and they hadn't got the restock in yet. Went over today to try again hoping there would be some left. Got worried at first when I headed over to the normal amiibo section and found the same weak selection as always, but then I thought to check the end aisle. And lo and behold, there stood the same cardboard stand that others in the last thread had talked about. And it was still full of Lucario, Marth, Shulk, Dark Pit, Captain Falcon, Fox, Little Mac, Greninja, Olimar, Zero Suit Samus, and Ganondorf. No Yarn Yoshi or Charizard that I could tell, but I'll live.

Picked up a Greninja, Shulk, and at long last a Lucario.

Praise be to Best Buy.

#58 Lil Frier  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:54 AM

I still don't get the anti-political attitude from the mods, but whatever.

1. It's off-topic.

2. It's polarizing (when do those discussions ever stay civil or intelligent, let alone both?).

3. The two, paired together, lead to a lot of reported posts (seeing a radical political statement you disagree with it highly likely to get you to report the post, I'm sure).

Lil+Frier.png

#59 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5255 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:56 AM

I'm confused. Wal-Mart and GameStop both show Charizard as available for shipping (Wal-Mart even for free ship-to-store). Can't you just go that route?

Oh yeah, I forgot about them.  My mistake.  Shulk still eludes me.

#60 no658ea3   Come at me Bro, I'm Hubert CAGiversary!   6166 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:56 AM

Praise be to Best Buy.

I agree

jac522.png

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/no658ea3