* * * - - 6 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation V (No reselling discussions)

#4291 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:40 PM

Halo LCE - you know, the one thats $249 and comes with digital copy of game - $90 at amazon.  $50 too much still

http://www.amazon.co...SIN/B00RKK15H0/

#4292 jacknicklson  

jacknicklson

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:42 PM

How is the figure in the Halo LCE? My son would love that

EDIT: Dinger is there as well for $63...tempting

#4293 WilliamG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1851 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:43 PM

It seems like you are venting your frustrations on here. My point is to be thankful you have it, it could've been worse damage or cancelled. You post pictures here like we as a forum can do anything for you. The point of you posting those was for sympathy, nothing more.

I picked up mine instore and it also had damage. Could've possibly been a warehouse issue.

Once again, thank you for telling me why I'm doing something, when you know literally nothing about me. 

I'm not looking for sympathy, and yes - obviously I'm frustrated. By your logic, if you post a deal here, you're just looking for validation of how awesome you are. Or if you post how perfect your game showed up, you're looking to show off how awesomely lucky you are. Some of us don't have an ulterior motive, and are just providing data points. I hadn't seen anyone irritated his/her copy showed up mangled, so I'm providing said info, with proof.

I'm just trying to show people that Best Buy and Amazon do a crap job at packing their games. Amazon packaged it in a "skin tight" cardboard envelope, so it was obviously going to get scuffed to all hell, and dented if ever dropped. Best Buy shipped it in a far-too-big box with one air pocket padding thingy. It was flying around in said box for just one night (they shipped it overnight), and it was obviously going to get trashed the way they shipped it.

So, again, I consider myself providing useful information as to how TWO companies shipped a CE game. What are you and others contributing? That I should clean my floor? That I shouldn't be upset because some people didn't get a copy of the game? Some of us like to get the product we paid for. My wife won't mind, but I have a nice collection of games on a shelf, and I'd like this to sit there with them without looking like complete ass. 

I think, really, if you've nothing to contribute to a CE thread regarding CE games, don't waste your time in future.

#4294 NickelsPickles  

NickelsPickles

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:46 PM

Dark Souls 3 CE up on amazon. Both Ps4 and Xbox One.

#4295 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11634 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:49 PM

Isn't your code supposed to be on your receipt?

Code?  For which game?

#4296 EdIwin3052   Ultimate Lucky Student CAGiversary!   227 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

EdIwin3052

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:51 PM

Once again, thank you for telling me why I'm doing something, when you know literally nothing about me.

I'm not looking for sympathy, and yes - obviously I'm frustrated. By your logic, if you post a deal here, you're just looking for validation of how awesome you are. Or if you post how perfect your game showed up, you're looking to show off how awesomely lucky you are. Some of us don't have an ulterior motive, and are just providing data points. I hadn't seen anyone irritated his/her copy showed up mangled, so I'm providing said info, with proof.

I'm just trying to show people that Best Buy and Amazon do a crap job at packing their games. Amazon packaged it in a "skin tight" cardboard envelope, so it was obviously going to get scuffed to all hell, and dented if ever dropped. Best Buy shipped it in a far-too-big box with one air pocket padding thingy. It was flying around in said box for just one night (they shipped it overnight), and it was obviously going to get trashed the way they shipped it.

So, again, I consider myself providing useful information as to how TWO companies shipped a CE game. What are you and others contributing? That I should clean my floor? That I shouldn't be upset because some people didn't get a copy of the game? Some of us like to get the product we paid for. My wife won't mind, but I have a nice collection of games on a shelf, and I'd like this to sit there with them without looking like complete ass.

I think, really, if you've nothing to contribute to a CE thread regarding CE games, don't waste your time in future.

Your mind is clouded by rage, enjoy your damaged copies. Once again move on.

#4297 WilliamG   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1851 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:52 PM

Your mind is clouded by rage, enjoy your damaged copies. Once again move on.

lol. Children...

#4298 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7080 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:56 PM

Xbox One: http://www.amazon.co...Dark Souls 3 CE

PS4: http://www.amazon.co...Dark Souls 3 CE

Halo LCE - you know, the one thats $249 and comes with digital copy of game - $90 at amazon.  $50 too much still

Thats... sad. I'm with you though, I'll wait till it's $40ish.

#4299 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3586 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:58 PM

Will end up like Dark Souls 2 CE confirmed.

#4300 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   5046 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

I got two copies and I'm gonna rub them allllllllllll over my body.

Oh and for the record the Best Buy one came in a large padded envelope and has a few dings, and the Amazon one came not in a cardboard "box" but one of those fold-up cardboard things that their big hardback strategy guides come in. Also had a few dings. Nothing major.

#4301 Lil Frier  

Hmm.....that's a tempting PM to Best Buy. On the one hand, I love the Halo franchise. On the other, Halo 5 is such a bad game, through and through. I already got the LE with the console (and quickly ruined the Metal Earth thing with my dumb hands), so this is just a question of how much I would want that honking statue that signifies the game that might have disappointed me more than any other in my life.

But it's a deal.

#4302 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:00 PM

Bravely Second CE is available at some fry's for in store pickup

http://www.frys.com/product/8785251

#4303 Pikagreg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1809 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

Got my Bravely Second from Amazon. Came in a cardboard envelope and had a small dent on the bottom. Nothing too crazy and not worth complaining over. 

#4304 Burning Karma   A pain so heavy I could collapse CAGiversary!   1002 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Burning Karma

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

How is the figure in the Halo LCE? My son would love that

EDIT: Dinger is there as well for $63...tempting

I like mine. It seems pretty solid and it's one of the bigger CE statues that I have. Fits in with my Halo 3 and Halo: Reach statues pretty well.

The damn box is huge as hell, though. When I picked mine up at Best Buy back when it came out, people in the store thought I was getting the bundle with the console.

#4305 EdIwin3052   Ultimate Lucky Student CAGiversary!   227 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

EdIwin3052

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:08 PM

lol. Children...

Are you trying to insult me? Now that seems childish.

#4306 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9685 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:11 PM

def won't miss reading any of your posts

#4307 NeoMonk  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:12 PM

Both my Bravely Seconds CE from BB came in separate boxes in perfect condition... now to return one and see if I actually wanna keep the 2nd... Dunno why they sent me 2... :-k

#4308 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2999 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:13 PM

This is late but people who were upset about not selling the Gwent decks... Should be grateful they aren't the ones who bought it at the ridiculously inflated price... :(

#4309 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3586 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:22 PM

def won't miss reading any of your posts

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

#4310 Dead_Batteries   Voltaic Pile CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Dead_Batteries

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:23 PM

This is late but people who were upset about not selling the Gwent decks... Should be grateful they aren't the ones who bought it at the ridiculously inflated price... :(

Wait, the ones GS was selling for $10 a few months ago??

#4311 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   4045 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:25 PM

Jesus don't quote pictures man.   :-

Pictures are for reference in case he deleted them ;)

People like you are why the Internet is a shitty, shitty place at times. I just moved, I'm unpacking stuff. Get over yourself. 

You should have ordered a box of Tampons along with your copy from Amazon.  Learn to take a joke and not get so butthurt over something someone says on the internet.  Once you do that, THEN go ahead and clean the shit up on your floor.

#4312 Cloudx9  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:25 PM

Lol I'm pretty sure every CE has popped back up at retailers after release due to cancellations. Even COD Juggernog Editions came back FS shortly after release day. One sign that's already apparent as to why this will not be like Dark Souls II level common is the fact that Bestbuy put their remaining ones up on ebay, either that or you have the OMS order it. If it's really common, BB will always have it on their website (like Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat X, Halo 5 etc.) This is more of MGS V or Fallout Pipboy level CE in terms of rarity, which can be had after release for a few days, then gone.

#4313 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3586 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:27 PM

Lol I'm pretty sure every CE has popped back up at retailers after release due to cancellations. Even COD Juggernog Editions came back FS shortly after release day. One sign that's already apparent as to why this will not be like Dark Souls II level common is the fact that Bestbuy put their remaining ones up on ebay, either that or you have the OMS order it. If it's really common, BB will always have it on their website (like Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat X, Halo 5 etc.) This is more of MGS V or Fallout Pipboy level CE in terms of rarity, which can be had after release for a few days, then gone.

Bought, thanks cloud :)

#4314 Cloudx9  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:29 PM

Lmao!!! Of course Im not responsible either if my statement ended up being 100% wrong and you ended up feeling ripped off.

#4315 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3586 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:40 PM

Lmao!!! Of course Im not responsible either if my statement ended up being 100% wrong and you ended up feeling ripped off.

:twoguns: let's hope it doesn't come down to that ;)

#4316 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   939 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:44 PM

Many people thought the Pipboy was rare cause it sold out immediately. The reason many people couldn't get them was because scalpers bought a lot of them up hoping to make a huge profit. Now look, you type in Pipboy edition on eBay and there are almost 500 copies listied for them brand new for retail or many below retail. Very rarely are these AAA game CEs rare anymore. I want this Dark Souls 3 CE but I think I might take my chances of it dropping. I've been disappointed so many times of buying a CE on release and it plummeting in price months later before I get a chance to open it.

#4317 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11634 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:47 PM

I like mine. It seems pretty solid and it's one of the bigger CE statues that I have. Fits in with my Halo 3 and Halo: Reach statues pretty well.

The damn box is huge as hell, though. When I picked mine up at Best Buy back when it came out, people in the store thought I was getting the bundle with the console.

What irritates me about it is that while Spartan Locke has a swapable head, the head with the helmet doesn't fit in the compartment for the head without a helmet.  So I have both on display.

NOW it's confirmed.

#4318 Bezerker   Bezerker Barrage! CAGiversary!   7092 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:53 PM

We're only a month away til Pip Boys apparently will be $50 everywhere, cant wait. 

#4319 zeb06   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2087 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:53 PM

Dark Souls 3 CE back in stock on Amazon for XB1 and PS4

#4320 VGCollectaholic  

VGCollectaholic

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:56 PM

Wait, the ones GS was selling for $10 a few months ago??

No, the ones from the XB1 CE that are apparently being re-released bundled with the upcoming expansion.