* * * * - 21 votes

PSNOT 3.0 - The least worst thread on CAG anymore! But it still sucks.

#21871 MildObstruction   then let my “insanity” be the mother of my betrayal CAGiversary!   16696 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

MildObstruction

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:34 AM

Peggle 2 is pretty cool. Right now I plan on sticking around for the plat but we'll see. That 180 optional objectives trophy sounds crazy even with the dlc that's included.

You're an idiot because peggle is awful and your opinion is invalid.

- cainiac

MildObstruction.png

#21872 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36400 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:36 AM

New trophy lists:

Dark Souls III (plat, duh): http://www.exophase....i-ps4/trophies/

ArmaGallant (PS4, plat): http://www.exophase....t-ps4/trophies/

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (PS4/Vita, plats, separate lists): http://www.exophase....-vita/trophies/

http://www.exophase....s-ps4/trophies/

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: Super Mario Odyssey :ps4: God of War; Monster Hunter World :ps3: WipEout HD [Fury DLC] :vita: Adventures of Mana

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games:  :ps3: God of War III (4.25/5) :vita: Wipeout 2048 (4.0/5)

#21873 MildObstruction   then let my “insanity” be the mother of my betrayal CAGiversary!   16696 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

MildObstruction

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:39 AM

Anyone?

Yes?

MildObstruction.png

#21874 simmias   Likely to be eaten by a grue CAGiversary!   4695 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:40 AM

Anyone?

7d851c768839e2825d1c0313293fecbc.jpg

simmias.png21ot18p.jpg

#21875 Thermopyle  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:44 AM

Anyone?

IIRC you need to trade in the cable+charger, yes. And yes they're worthless after you trade the OLED anyway since you can't use the charger with anything else.

Thermopyle2.png

#21876 Backlog_Overload   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5384 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Backlog_Overload

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:51 AM

Yo Mild, how terrilbe was it to get the Peggle 2 plat? I'm sure you've talked about it in here before but I can't remember.

laboy229.png

#21877 MildObstruction   then let my “insanity” be the mother of my betrayal CAGiversary!   16696 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

MildObstruction

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:12 PM

Yo Mild, how terrilbe was it to get the Peggle 2 plat? I'm sure you've talked about it in here before but I can't remember.

pretty easy. just finish all the levels first and don't even mess with the goals in that first run unless it doesn't take extra effort. You'll have to play through most levels a second time anyways.

MildObstruction.png

#21878 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36400 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:14 PM

IIRC you need to trade in the cable+charger, yes. And yes they're worthless after you trade the OLED anyway since you can't use the charger with anything else.

Awesome, then I sure am glad I bought a second portable charger last fall.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: Super Mario Odyssey :ps4: God of War; Monster Hunter World :ps3: WipEout HD [Fury DLC] :vita: Adventures of Mana

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games:  :ps3: God of War III (4.25/5) :vita: Wipeout 2048 (4.0/5)

#21879 Thermopyle  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:16 PM

Awesome, then I sure am glad I bought a second portable charger last fall.

*siiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Well...they'll give you $2 for that. That's enough for a soda, right? In some places?

Thermopyle2.png

#21880 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36400 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:40 PM

Well...they'll give you $2 for that. That's enough for a soda, right? In some places?

I might just spring for an extra Vita USB cable from GS.com for $9 since I have a bunch of credit there.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#21881 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7425 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:02 PM

Really looking forward to NOT needing a special OG Vita charge cable anymore.  My cell phone charger at work or home will charge it the Vita 1000.  However half the time at work I forget to switch the cable.  So I think I am charging my phone or Vita but I am not.  Now I can just leave the micro USB cable connected all the time.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#21882 kilik64   Carefree, Wherever We May Be CAGiversary!   7577 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:04 PM

I might just spring for an extra Vita USB cable from GS.com for $9 since I have a bunch of credit there.

You still have an og vita or something? Slim vita uses any old micro USB cable

I'm gonna admit that I'm an anal bastard 

Also a diary is smart. If you write down a bunch of crazy shit and your grand slaughter goes wrong, you can point to your diary as evidence. "See! I'm crazy!"

kilik123.png

#21883 Thermopyle  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:10 PM

Yeah, no reason to spend $9 when any microUSB will do. That's part of the appeal. Love being able to go somewhere and not have to worry about that.

Thermopyle2.png

#21884 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13133 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:12 PM

Speaking of rousing Vita talk, I don't suppose anyone here would have interest in a gently used Slim Vita? Thinking of getting rid of mine from last summer.

Garrus_Lannister.png

#21885 Thermopyle  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:13 PM

I just traded in a couple of Galaxy S3s at Amazon. It let me choose Acceptable condition, then on the print page it said it no longer accepts them at that quality level. Still let me print the ticket with no issues. Very odd. I've got the phones set to be sent back if they won't accept them, but has anybody seen that before? If so, did they take the items or not?  :-k

Thermopyle2.png

#21886 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36400 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:17 PM

To trade in the OG Vita to Gamestop, I need to include the USB cable, but that will render my two Vita Portable Chargers useless. The Slim Vita that I'm upgrading to already has a microUSB cable (it was basically a dinger from Amazon Warehouse Deals so everything was included), so I'm not worried about that. I would just prefer to get more use out of those chargers--not necessarily to charge the Slim Vita since they can charge other things--rather than sell/trade them for a pitiful amount.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#21887 Zimm108   That reminds me of prom night CAGiversary!   10979 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

Vita cables are serious business®

#BestMorningDiscussionEver

Zimm108.png

#21888 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21870 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:35 PM

I think I need to cancel this Vue trial soon. I'm watching too much stupid TV. Watched HGTV shows last night about buying tiny houses. Some family with 4 kids allegedly shopped for, bought and lived in a tiny house and they and the kids love it. No way that's real. Anyway, the next MD games is on CBS so I won't need it for that.

#21889 Backlog_Overload   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5384 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Backlog_Overload

Speaking of rousing Vita talk, I don't suppose anyone here would have interest in a gently used Slim Vita? Thinking of getting rid of mine from last summer.

I think you asked this before and I think I told you I may be interested.

laboy229.png

#21890 Thermopyle  

Vita cables are serious business®

#BestMorningDiscussionEver

Hey, $2 will buy two old crappy Telltale games that aren't worth playing.

Thermopyle2.png

#21891 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7425 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:39 PM

To trade in the OG Vita to Gamestop, I need to include the USB cable, but that will render my two Vita Portable Chargers useless. The Slim Vita that I'm upgrading to already has a microUSB cable (it was basically a dinger from Amazon Warehouse Deals so everything was included), so I'm not worried about that. I would just prefer to get more use out of those chargers--not necessarily to charge the Slim Vita since they can charge other things--rather than sell/trade them for a pitiful amount.

I would assume SOME USB chargers would charge those Vita Portable chargers.  Like I mentioned my cell phone charger will charge the OG vita just fine.  Maybe try some of your other USB chargers and see if they put out enough power to charge them? 

The charger I have is a Motorola Quick Charger that came with my Droid Turbo.  Groupon had them for sale refurbished so I bought a second one and leave it at work.  I think it was like $15 delivered when it was on sale.  I have original iPad chargers that would NOT charge the Vita though.  

#21892 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36400 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:39 PM

The Rocket League devs seem to have "figured out" how to do cross-platform play between PS4 and XB1, but now they have to "find out where [they] stand politically with everyone", whatever that means: http://www.ign.com/a...ss-network-play

Cloud_Squall78.png

#21893 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36400 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:43 PM

I would assume SOME USB chargers would charge those Vita Portable chargers.  Like I mentioned my cell phone charger will charge the OG vita just fine.  Maybe try some of your other USB chargers and see if they put out enough power to charge them? 

The charger I have is a Motorola Quick Charger that came with my Droid Turbo.  Groupon had them for sale refurbished so I bought a second one and leave it at work.  I think it was like $15 delivered when it was on sale.  I have original iPad chargers that would NOT charge the Vita though.  

The issue is that the portable charger itself has a slot for the OG Vita's proprietary cable, which I won't be able to keep since it needs to be included for the OG Vita trade.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#21894 simmias   Likely to be eaten by a grue CAGiversary!   4695 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:46 PM

I think I need to cancel this Vue trial soon. I'm watching too much stupid TV. Watched HGTV shows last night about buying tiny houses. Some family with 4 kids allegedly shopped for, bought and lived in a tiny house and they and the kids love it. No way that's real. Anyway, the next MD games is on CBS so I won't need it for that.

This reminds me that I need to cancel my Sling trial.

simmias.png21ot18p.jpg

#21895 Wrencrest   Fuck Pharmacrest. What an asshole. CAGiversary!   18984 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:47 PM

Not sure I would ever buy a used Vita.  Too high a probability that it was vigorously rubbed on.  A lot.

Wrencrest.png

#21896 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:47 PM

The issue is that the portable charger itself has a slot for the OG Vita's proprietary cable, which I won't be able to keep since it needs to be included for the OG Vita trade.

Does the charger just not have a normal USB connection for a cable?  So you take off the proprietary cable, plug in a micro USB cable into that same spot, and use it going forward.  I am completely confused on why there is such confusion.  The proprietary Vita cable you are fretting over does not also have a proprietary connector on the other end too does it?

Check out Inverted Access for gaming news and reviews.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#21897 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7425 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:48 PM

I have a second that came with my cheap ONN case I bought at Walmart when I got my Vita.  

Only $6 if all you need is the cable.  

http://www.amazon.co...on vita charger

or $10 if you need everything.

http://www.amazon.co...on vita charger

I would send you my extra cable but probably cost about as much for me to ship it anyway.

#21898 MildObstruction   then let my “insanity” be the mother of my betrayal CAGiversary!   16696 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

MildObstruction

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:48 PM

I'm just finding out about this game - I think I saw something about it in passing before but it sounds kind of interesting.  it's labeled as 'survival action' but it sounds like it's also part relationship simulator.   also I guess giant monsters can emerge from the shadows like ultraman or godzilla.  bitchin.

MildObstruction.png

#21899 Thermopyle  

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:51 PM

Does the charger just not have a normal USB connection for a cable?  So you take off the proprietary cable, plug in a micro USB cable into that same spot, and use it going forward.  I am completely confused on why there is such confusion.  The proprietary Vita cable you are fretting over does not also have a proprietary connector on the other end too does it?

Yes, it's got a chunk of plastic in the plastic housing around the USB port to prevent you from using it with a normal cable. The Vita cable has a notch to match.

Thermopyle2.png

#21900 GatorBeerGeek   President of the PSN OT Michelle Jenneke fan club CAGiversary!   8612 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GatorBeerGeek

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:56 PM

On another site I see someone mentioning the Free Fallout 4 Season Pass.  I am not sure what he is referring to since I never pay attention to Fallout 4 stuff.  However, I expect if there was some way to get it free some of you probably did.  He is saying Sony figured out a way to block it.  If you got in on it, now all you get to keep is the free theme.

Check out Inverted Access for gaming news and reviews.

GatorBeerGeek.png