* * * * * 3 votes

Help Avoiding Breaking a Woman's Heart

#31 pitfallharry219  

pitfallharry219

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:37 AM

Why do you come off like you try to attach yourself to every Japanese woman you meet?

#32 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11868 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:06 AM

Reading the part of the woman being older than but still looks young makes me think of this article.

http://www.odditycen...rnal-youth.html

At the time of article, Masako was 43, had two kids, and looks just as young as her 20 yr old daughter. 

#33 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:11 PM

Why do you come off like you try to attach yourself to every Japanese woman you meet?

I have many Japanese friends in my city, and they are pretty much the only type of people I spend time around (ironically, I know very few Americans in an American city).

So I guess its just inevitable that Japanese women would be at the top of my interaction pool

#34 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:11 PM

Reading the part of the woman being older than but still looks young makes me think of this article.

http://www.odditycen...rnal-youth.html

At the time of article, Masako was 43, had two kids, and looks just as young as her 20 yr old daughter. 

Wow....

That Asian anti-aging genetic is f*cking amazing

#35 equistina  

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:19 PM

Any way you tell her I think would hurt her in some way, but from what you described I would have always viewed the "relationship" as casual. I would probably stop the sleepovers as that'll make her more attached, if you still want sex then recommend the booty call approach?

#36 billyrox   Old Man CAGiversary!   3228 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:06 AM

Got to this thread late, what happened after the dinner that you told her?  ARe you still alive?

#37 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8232 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:10 PM

You're right. I should feel more guilty about what I did.

I thought being nice (like making dinner and showing her to different places), helping her with things and caring about her well-being throughout the week would make things okay (and make me a gentleman). But maybe I was subconsciously doing those things to avoid feeling guilty....

Thanks for your input. I can reevaluate what I've been doing. I completely didn't mean to put myself on a pedestal though, and I apologize if it came off as such.

Guilty for what?  You are 25 and she is 40+ it sounds?  She isn't some young girl you took advantage of.   Two adults had sex.  BFD

Just let her know you don't want to move to Japan.  She should be able to figure out this is just something for now and will end when she moves back home.  If you both still want to hang out and hook up great.  If not no big deal.

#38 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:12 PM

Got to this thread late, what happened after the dinner that you told her?  ARe you still alive?

Yes, I'm still alive :)

I spoke with her and explained that I do not want any long-term relationships in my future (I was anti-marriage/long term relationship before knowing her) and explained that my career would be more important to me.

She said that she understood, and that she wants to enjoy spending time with me and being close/intimate until she graduates and has to return to Japan. I said the same thing, that I enjoy spending time with her and being intimate.

So we reached an understanding with each other and hopefully things can continue to go well up until she has to leave.

#39 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12833 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:34 PM

Yep, she's going to choppy choppy your pee pee.

#40 pitfallharry219  

pitfallharry219

Posted 25 April 2016 - 10:42 PM

If you think she says "I can't live without you" after a short time and then spends the next year with you just to say "Later" at the end, then you're gonna have a bad time.

A bad time that ends with a love knife.

#41 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6860 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:10 PM

I spoke with her and explained that I do not want any long-term relationships in my future (I was anti-marriage/long term relationship before knowing her) and explained that my career would be more important to me.

She said that she understood, and that she wants to enjoy spending time with me and being close/intimate until she graduates and has to return to Japan. I said the same thing, that I enjoy spending time with her and being intimate.

So we reached an understanding with each other and hopefully things can continue to go well up until she has to leave.

There is absolutely no way that this could go wrong...haha

I hope you're using rubbers that you personally buy...just in case.

#42 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2162 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:16 PM

Had a similar situation not long ago.  I told her that I did not want to be in a serious relationship and she said she was fine with that.  I was fine with it also, she had some tig O' biddies.  

Maybe I was paranoid, but she kept throwing out hints that she wanted to be more serious.  I reiterated that things were not going anywhere and she said "I was hoping you would change your mind".  She then claimed that she was still fine with just hooking up.  Weeks later she starts in again with the hints and comments.  I finally decided it was always going to be like this and cut things off.  

I decided to do this because it was going to be better for her in the long run, and also potentially better for me (she has one kid and made comments that she wants two more).  I didn't want a LTR with her and certainly didn't want a "tie him down" baby.  There were things she did that made me not trust her 100%, but I'm not writing a short story here.

Not saying this is what you should do, but just keep in mind she might be thinking you just need more convincing and will say whatever to keep you around.

#43 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:03 AM

If you think she says "I can't live without you" after a short time and then spends the next year with you just to say "Later" at the end, then you're gonna have a bad time.

A bad time that ends with a love knife.

She didn't exactly say that she couldn't live without me; just that she was afraid of reaching the point where she MAY think that way... that made me think that she will control her feelings and expectations to avoid reaching that point

#44 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:04 AM

There is absolutely no way that this could go wrong...haha

I hope you're using rubbers that you personally buy...just in case.

I hope it doesn't go wrong!!

I think she said she can no longer have children (maybe because of menopause?), but I am using condoms anyway just in case.

#45 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:04 AM

Had a similar situation not long ago.  I told her that I did not want to be in a serious relationship and she said she was fine with that.  I was fine with it also, she had some tig O' biddies.  

Maybe I was paranoid, but she kept throwing out hints that she wanted to be more serious.  I reiterated that things were not going anywhere and she said "I was hoping you would change your mind".  She then claimed that she was still fine with just hooking up.  Weeks later she starts in again with the hints and comments.  I finally decided it was always going to be like this and cut things off.  

I decided to do this because it was going to be better for her in the long run, and also potentially better for me (she has one kid and made comments that she wants two more).  I didn't want a LTR with her and certainly didn't want a "tie him down" baby.  There were things she did that made me not trust her 100%, but I'm not writing a short story here.

Not saying this is what you should do, but just keep in mind she might be thinking you just need more convincing and will say whatever to keep you around.

"tig ol' biddies"  LMAO XD

Yeah things are perfect now, but I agree that I should prepare to potentially cut things off if they get out of control, for her sake and for my sake.

#46 kenwatanabe   more human than human CAGiversary!   2226 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

kenwatanabe

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:48 AM

You are going to fall in love and run away to Japan next year I just know it

#47 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7171 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 29 April 2016 - 01:18 AM

Couldn't you ask Dan Savage?

#48 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:34 AM

Couldn't you ask Dan Savage?

Who is that?

#49 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49880 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:49 PM

Who is that?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...avage wikipedia

Methinks we should also see pics of this lady of yours, since I'm sure we're all curious what she looks like.

#50 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3710 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:45 PM

Read thread for comments

Did NOT disappoint

12/10

Would read again

Also, hook a G up with that Mac N' Chedda recipe

#51 theheroweneed  

theheroweneed

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:56 AM

Hey guys, saw this thread and since it's related to my dilemma, I decided to post in here instead of making a new one.

Anyway, today in the checkout lane, this girl ahead of me looked at me and smiled at me. Do you guys have any advice for me so I can avoid breaking her heart?

#52 Bumslie   Have you ever seen the Boognish? CAGiversary!   5809 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2016 - 06:45 AM

Hey guys, saw this thread and since it's related to my dilemma, I decided to post in here instead of making a new one.

Anyway, today in the checkout lane, this girl ahead of me looked at me and smiled at me. Do you guys have any advice for me so I can avoid breaking her heart?

She wants the D.

#53 Invicta 61   Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers CAGiversary!   2162 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:36 PM

The best way to avoid breaking her heart is to break her booty first.

#54 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6860 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:56 PM

She wants the D.

Or maybe, she wants to give the d.

#55 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   6665 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:59 PM

Yeah, pretty sure it's not a girl but a dude with long hair.

#56 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6860 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2016 - 12:24 AM

Yeah, pretty sure it's not a girl but a dude with long hair.

Welp, time to merge this thread with the bathroom thread. It was really only a matter of time anyways.

#57 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   648 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2016 - 06:25 PM

Read thread for comments

Did NOT disappoint

12/10

Would read again

Also, hook a G up with that Mac N' Chedda recipe

Here you go playa

http://foodwishes.bl...-of-cheesy.html

#58 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   3710 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

Had a homie (Bumslie) already hook me up with it, but you and him are:

Screen-Shot-2015-02-19-at-11.56.00-AM.png

#59 kenwatanabe   more human than human CAGiversary!   2226 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

kenwatanabe

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:40 PM

Give her the D

Spoiler