* * * - - 33 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - RPG Masters of the Universe

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#25651 MulderYuffie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1093 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

MulderYuffie

Posted Yesterday, 08:23 PM

So all LRG releases are going to best buy huh?

#25652 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6355 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Nope.

#25653 Tothoro  

Posted Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Most Switch titles and a few seemingly random PS4 ones. Item descriptions on the LRG site say which are going to BB. There's always a disclaimer that BestBuy may not proceed with their order when that is the case, but that's yet to happen.

#25654 Loose Rattled Gamer  

Loose Rattled Gamer

Posted Yesterday, 10:04 PM

Most of the them are.    The shit games that nobody wants do not make it there.

#25655 Jurai  

Posted Today, 12:41 AM

It was never available at all. That still doesn't explain how they have a bunch of games with that cover though as it sounded like it never got the appropriate ESRB approval.

I mean, they shipped metal slug vita with a cover that was denied by the esrb, why you would probably before that who knows

Edit: meant print, thanks phone

#25656 ricotito23  

ricotito23

Posted Today, 01:39 AM

I mean, they shipped metal slug vita with a cover that was denied by the esrb, why you would probably before that who knows

Which one?

#25657 nietzsche74   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1666 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

nietzsche74

Posted Today, 01:58 AM

Where's Skeletor?

#25658 Jurai  

Posted Today, 02:31 AM

Which one?

The standard that shipped before the CE was apparently esrb denied because of the gun pointed straight at the cover, something happened with their shipping group packing it by mistake far as I've been told

#25659 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12797 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:22 AM

Anyone planning on going to the Pop Up Shop that LRG is doing at that Mall in Cary, NC in a week and a half?  I briefly considered it but its a 7.5 hour ride each way so I had to hold firm at no.