* * * - - 23 votes

Limited Run Games Thread - Ys Origin Variant upcoming!

limited run games omg so rare ps4 vita

#12001 Doomstink   AUTOBOT Retailer Representative   2716 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:30 AM

We literally only have two games (both PS4 only) scheduled in September outside of the Shadow Warrior 2 variant. No one is going to go bankrupt collecting a complete set.

Night Trap has already started shipping. All PS4 copies will be out next week outside of any that are in orders that contain the PC version. The PC version won't be ready to ship until late September.
Studio Head at Mighty Rabbit Studios and Owner of Limited Run Games

#12002 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:32 AM

We literally only have two games (both PS4 only) scheduled in September outside of the Shadow Warrior 2 variant. No one is going to go bankrupt collecting a complete set.

Night Trap has already started shipping. All PS4 copies will be out next week outside of any that are in orders that contain the PC version. The PC version won't be ready to ship until late September.

When will the Wonderboy/Lawbreakers CE bundles ship? I'm apparently an idiot and can't find where it says the estimated date.

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#12003 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9473 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:33 AM

Are they JPN games or nah.

#12004 Doomstink   AUTOBOT Retailer Representative   2716 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:37 AM

When will the Wonderboy/Lawbreakers CE bundles ship? I'm apparently an idiot and can't find where it says the estimated date.

Third or fourth week of September. Binding for the LawBreakers CE Journal takes place in mid-September.

#12005 Doomstink   AUTOBOT Retailer Representative   2716 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:39 AM

Are they JPN games or nah.

One of the games is Asian, but neither are heavy hitters. Most of our September releases were forced into October or later by circumstances beyond our control.

#12006 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9473 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:42 AM

One of the games is Asian, but neither are heavy hitters. Most of our September releases were forced into October or later by circumstances beyond our control.

I see. Good to know.

#12007 lakers714  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:43 AM

Just got my Wonder Boy Collectors Edition and I am a  bummed out since it the box came with a bent on the right side. 

r5gKEIn.gif

#12008 Miker525  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:53 AM

Any updates on S&S though??? :) :) :) 

I write posts and make content and sometimes even podcast on this website I created: It's called Gamerations. Check it out if you think I'm a good internet guy. 

THESE ARE ALL THE (PHYSICAL) GAMES I OWN. | YEARLY SPENDING ON GAMES. | YEARLY COMPLETED GAMES.

Steam: Miker525 | XBL: Miker525 | PSN: MikeRosenberg

- If you add me give me a heads up so I know to not auto decline it -

#12009 NiiNJA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:25 AM

Third or fourth week of September. Binding for the LawBreakers CE Journal takes place in mid-September.

is there an estimate for the standard edition of lawbreakers?

#12010 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9473 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:28 AM

is there an estimate for the standard edition of lawbreakers?

September

#12011 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4725 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:07 PM

I haven't really been following Ys Origins that closely, so the standard version has a reversible cover correct? And is that the same game cover we will get in the CE, or does that version have it's own exclusive cover art with the game?

I'm trying to get my ducks in a row for next Friday, so I know specifically what I may or may not need to buy.

#12012 Doomstink   AUTOBOT Retailer Representative   2716 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

I haven't really been following Ys Origins that closely, so the standard version has a reversible cover correct? And is that the same game cover we will get in the CE, or does that version have it's own exclusive cover art with the game?

I'm trying to get my ducks in a row for next Friday, so I know specifically what I may or may not need to buy.

CE shares cover art with the non-CE release.

#12013 Jurai  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:28 PM

Thanks for the info!

Ps I just noticed the mighty rabbit studios site is broken

#12014 Doomstink   AUTOBOT Retailer Representative   2716 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

Thanks for the info!

Ps I just noticed the mighty rabbit studios site is broken

It's pretty much always broken. WordPress is stupidly vulnerable :(

#12015 Dashey10  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:44 PM

So the standard edition for both of them have a reversible cover then?

Get $15 credits from Tokyo Otaku Mode with you sign up with my referral link here

#12016 Miker525  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:58 PM

I'm no WP pro but you should be able to delete jetpack folder from plugins / uninstall it - then reinstall it via wordpress plugin manager and be okay. Looks like it failed a Jetpack update and some files didn't properly download/update. As is always the case though (and I'm sure I don't need to tell you this but) make a backup of your core wp-install before doing so just in case. Additionally, just tdisablingJetpack should resolve the issue for now, but then you're left without Jetpack

I write posts and make content and sometimes even podcast on this website I created: It's called Gamerations. Check it out if you think I'm a good internet guy. 

THESE ARE ALL THE (PHYSICAL) GAMES I OWN. | YEARLY SPENDING ON GAMES. | YEARLY COMPLETED GAMES.

Steam: Miker525 | XBL: Miker525 | PSN: MikeRosenberg

- If you add me give me a heads up so I know to not auto decline it -

#12017 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4725 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:24 PM

Awesome, so the only "unique" item offered will be the 24hr variant then? So If I get the CE and the variant, I'll have all that is offered correct?

Awesome news, as now I only need to buy 2 Ys items, instead of possibly 3. Still not the cheapest of release days for me, but at least not the worst. LOL

#12018 Jurai  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:51 PM

If y'all need any help cleaning it up lmk, I run back-end systems for a hosting platform had to help customers clean up their stuff all the time back in the day

#12019 JoshTX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2169 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:12 PM

Hmmm....only two releases for September and they are both PS4 only, with one of them being an Asian release.

As much as I want Salt and Sanctuary looks like we aren't getting that next month if there's no Vita.

My best guess for the Asian game is LRG's version of Ghost Blade, or maybe one of those Kemco visual novels.

I love LRG but my wallet is going to appreciate this small break. 

joshTX.png

#12020 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9473 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:20 PM

LRG's Ghost Blade isn't going to happen for a while. Kemco is a JPN Studio. We can probably look at the E3 Line Up Trailer and see if its one of those. 

Eastasia/Play-Asia will announce their exclusive this month as well.

#12021 mr_top_hat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   132 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

mr_top_hat

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:53 PM

Has the Plague Road Kickstarter copies been sent out? Also, should I have received an email by now detailing the shipment?

#12022 zlatour   Shredaholic CAGiversary!   1693 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:56 PM

Has the Plague Road Kickstarter copies been sent out? Also, should I have received an email by now detailing the shipment?

I haven't received mine yet and honestly it's getting pretty fucking annoying.

I'm done with all kickstarters anyway, after being jerked around by a handful.

#12023 Potatoeman  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:00 PM

They said this week shipments should start heading out, but I don't think any have yet. No shipping info here.

#12024 dennis.digan  

dennis.digan

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:53 PM

Any possibility we would get these games ????

Wonder Boy Returns ? (just came out on Ps4, and there's a following for this game too :) .... and since Wonder Boy : Dragon's Trap was a success, how about this game too? )

Hard Corps Uprising (probably not cause of konami :(

Neon Drive

Double Dragon Neon  (I would think this might be possible since I would think WayForward is happy with your shantae release? 

#12025 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22121 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:22 PM

I haven't received mine yet and honestly it's getting pretty fucking annoying.

I'm done with all kickstarters anyway, after being jerked around by a handful.

I wish LRG would incorporate a "shipping updates" page on their site like someone mentioned a few pages back. It's really difficult trying to get updates on what's delayed and what's shipping when. I don't mind delays, they happen, it's not surprising... but I hate that I don't know what's delayed and how long it's delayed for. 

And I know a lot of these updates are probably on Twitter but I cannot for the life in me see what the value of Twitter is- it's difficult as all hell to follow or find anything since 90% of the tweets are pointless or jackasses trying to be funny. 

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Nier Automata - :)

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#12026 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   3922 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:27 PM

I wish LRG would incorporate a "shipping updates" page on their site like someone mentioned a few pages back. It's really difficult trying to get updates on what's delayed and what's shipping when. I don't mind delays, they happen, it's not surprising... but I hate that I don't know what's delayed and how long it's delayed for.

And I know a lot of these updates are probably on Twitter but I cannot for the life in me see what the value of Twitter is- it's difficult as all hell to follow or find anything since 90% of the tweets are pointless or jackasses trying to be funny.

Totally agree about Twitter, I set up an account just to keep up with gaming news and deals, but it's a big mess of garbage with very little useful information. I really hate it and don't see why people waste their time sifting through all the meaningless trash.

#12027 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4725 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:50 PM

Totally agree about Twitter, I set up an account just to keep up with gaming news and deals, but it's a big mess of garbage with very little useful information. I really hate it and don't see why people waste their time sifting through all the meaningless trash.

Fuck that, I haven't even signed up, as I refuse to use Twitter, Facebook, or whatever else people now use as some form of being informed. WTF happened to just sending out some emails that state "this is what's going on"? It takes 2 seconds, and everyone who has an order currently outstanding, will know, and nothing further is needed.

I agreed 110% that they need to add some kind of status update to the site, as I can only imagine a great portion of all the emails they receive are in regards to "where's my order" questions. It seems logical and time saving to do something that keeps delivery statue up to date, but maybe that will cause more problems that I'm not seeing, so who knows?

#12028 Backlog Hog  

Backlog Hog

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

N++ down to only 312 copies.

Guacamelee! STCE down to only 365 copies.

I'm curious to see which one will sell out first. Highly doubt either game will last past Tuesday. Highly recommend both/either games. Well worth the purchase imo.

Links to PURCHASE these great games:

https://limitedrunga...ant=43421344003

https://vblank-enter...t.myshopify.com

#12029 kevinmlssu   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   294 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

kevinmlssu

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

Is Guacamelee worth it? Never played it before.

#12030 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4725 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:10 PM

Is Guacamelee worth it? Never played it before.

Awesome game, and a physical version is loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg over due. LOL