* * * * * 1 votes

Forza Horizon 3 - Gen. Discussion Available Xbox One & Win 10 - Hot Wheels now Available!

Forza Horizons Forza Horizons Forza Horizons 3 Racing Hotwheels

#91 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

There's a race where you need to get 12 Ultimate Speeds on, I was so close the other night. Lol, also did a barrel roll/drift around a corner unintentionally but I'll say that was sweet.

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/31321069

#92 mvp828   It's not CAGers Dammit CAGs CAGiversary!   2577 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:39 AM

I can't get the damn achievement for doing the finale in the 2010 Pagani in under 6:30. I have hit 6:40 at least three times lol

#93 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5561 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

I can't get the damn achievement for doing the finale in the 2010 Pagani in under 6:30. I have hit 6:40 at least three times lol

I ran that race in my P1 before even realizing I need to do it in a Pagani... heh.

My laps have been around 6:21-24 so it's doable.

You're not running a stock Zonda are you? Swap rear wheel drive for AWD and get the bigger and wider tires. The car is fast enough so your upgrades should be about getting better handling.

If need be I can post my setup on the market place when I get home from work in the morning.

Oh, you can also swap the tricks for loops as they are much faster to get through.

Lastly, one of the boss rewards lets you skip to the start at the front instead of somewhere in the rear.  That can be a helpful perk to use if traffic is an issue.

Here's my run in the P1. Oh you can change the weather also. No need to do it in the rain like I did in the video.

#94 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5561 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:15 PM

Just finished off all the medals...  Now its time to start on the championship races. :)

#95 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5561 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:18 PM

Forzathon for a Porsche today and today only!

Edit:  I lied.  Its a Lambo, which I already had but now have two off...

Its not the simplest of challenges and I actually had to use another person's tune...  Search for tune creator SatNiteEduardo

#96 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

Yeah it took me like 8 tries but I finally got the Airport Danger Sign to 3 stars with a 560FT jump with the perfect line.

#97 mvp828   It's not CAGers Dammit CAGs CAGiversary!   2577 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:17 AM

Yeah it took me like 8 tries but I finally got the Airport Danger Sign to 3 stars with a 560FT jump with the perfect line.

That one was a pain in the ass. So many rewinds used.  I think I ended up getting ti with the Nomad. I just remember multiple times getting the distances and then sliding into the freight container/building/wall that was right near the end of it.  I think that one and the Saw Mill were the two hardest ones for me. The saw mill one actually ended up somewhat glitching for me as I actually hit the rooftop with my front end and slid across the last few feed before going further and it still counting.

#98 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

Yeah a bunch of stunt challenges for this weekend's Forzathon, all of May shown below:

33943007760_5e8ab8c014_c.jpg

FYI, the last forzathon is this weekend.

I was able to get the 3 Star Speed Zone one near the airport in the west of the outback on a S like series of road. Your Extreme Track Toys should be able to do high speed cornering with good grip. For the Online Adventure, make sure you finish 4 races so if you join in with a previous session already going, you'll need to wait for the next session to start.

#99 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:26 PM

A lot of the past Forzathons had a Porsche on there, if not now wait until one pops up. It's surely going to happen again. That's how I've gotten mine tbh.

#100 Outlaw1986   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   838 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Outlaw1986

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:27 PM

Having a lot of fun with this after I bought it last week. I noticed the car pass is on sale for $7.xx something. Should I get that or does the VIP pass at full $19.99 I think include the car pass? So far I just got the game and both dlc maps. Should I just skip the car pass and VIP pass all together?

#101 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:15 PM

I and many others have gotten the VIP pass and Car pass when they were on sale. It's hard to recommend them now but if you're new to the game the VIP throws a ton of bonus credits your way. The Car pass will have just a few cars so I'd say if it's not on sale nah forget it (unless you want a specific car from it or you're collecting all of them).

#102 Outlaw1986   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   838 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Outlaw1986

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:01 AM

Thanks, I just like racing my Ford Mustang GT350 and my GT500 around since I have a Mustang GT in real life anyway. Don't need all the cars I guess either. Don't really need extra credits either since I just got over 1 million saved for something and 11 million in cars the game says. Maybe this is a dumb question, but can I sell the cars I have in my garage?

#103 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5561 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:12 AM

Having a lot of fun with this after I bought it last week. I noticed the car pass is on sale for $7.xx something. Should I get that or does the VIP pass at full $19.99 I think include the car pass? So far I just got the game and both dlc maps. Should I just skip the car pass and VIP pass all together?

The car pass at that price is an amazing deal... but do know they released a few car packs after its coverage ran out.

Also you don't have to use in game currency to buy them in game so it gives you a lot of cars for the various race types.

#104 Outlaw1986   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   838 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Outlaw1986

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:49 AM

The car pass at that price is an amazing deal... but do know they released a few car packs after its coverage ran out.
Also you don't have to use in game currency to buy them in game so it gives you a lot of cars for the various race types.

I'll reconsider it when I play again tomorrow then. Probably pick it up. Wanting to get the Logitech racing wheel and a racing cockpit to start playing this with and some other games. Maybe pick Forza 7 up if I find the right deal but I like the open world of this.

#105 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:36 AM

Just a heads up:

#106 CarlosHicks  

CarlosHicks

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:50 AM

I have played both Forza motorsports 6 & 7 recently, would recommend it as well.

#107 1mhot3K   DealHunter CAGiversary!   337 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:12 PM

Loved this title but decided to set it free because my backlog remains huge & I’ll probably not play it again. It definitely made racers viable to me again. How was the blizzard mountain & hot wheels DLC?

#108 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:49 AM

^ Both DLC for Forza Horizon 3 are great imo. I have a personal preference for Hot Wheels over Blizzard Mountain but it was neat to do off-road races with dynamic snow storm weather. Hot Wheels gets you some crazy races with some extreme speeds to the point that I had that urge that I wanted a new Extreme G game on modern 4K platforms. *Homer drool*

#109 Kamagii   Ninja Gaiden speedrunner CAGiversary!   3435 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:44 AM

Heads up this game is on sale this week along with the Micromachines DLC 29.99 and 4.99 respectively