[Humble Daily Deal Megathread] Kill to Collect -- $4.99 -- 75% OFF -- 24hrs

Somewhat low considering it was just in the humble monthly, but good for those who want this. Spiderweb Software sales aren't as common anymore.

Glad Humble is getting a regular presence with a rep here.  Keep it up, muh friend.  Also we need 90% off Battleborn deal.  Or headliner for the next monthly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Until you started this thread, I don't think I was aware that there was a Humble Daily deal, so well done, I guess. Is it new?

When I went to the Humble Store looking for the Daily I was able to find it, but I'm not sure I'd notice it if it weren't pointed out prior. The skinny little corner banner doesn't do much to call attention to the one of many in a full page of images.

Also, it seems to be 3rd in the queue of the feature carousel at the top of the page. I would think you'd want it to be first.

Finally, there was no mention of the daily in the Humble newsletter I got today. I assumed it was XCOM 2.

There's your unsolicited feedback for the day. Good luck with the dailies!

Until you started this thread, I don't think I was aware that there was a Humble Daily deal, so well done, I guess. Is it new?

When I went to the Humble Store looking for the Daily I was able to find it, but I'm not sure I'd notice it if it weren't pointed out prior. The skinny little corner banner doesn't do much to call attention to the one of many in a full page of images.

Also, it seems to be 3rd in the queue of the feature carousel at the top of the page. I would think you'd want it to be first.

Finally, there was no mention of the daily in the Humble newsletter I got today. I assumed it was XCOM 2.

There's your unsolicited feedback for the day. Good luck with the dailies!
Agree on this. I used to visit Steam every day just to check their Daily. Now thats its bumped down the page, I don't. Sounds weird, but a big prominent daily where I can load the page and check without scrolling make a difference.

Agreed that it's not really clear what the daily is on the Humble store page.  Now I guess it has the red ribbon marking it a daily but a more prominent 'isolation' of the game or some border or something around it would catch the eye.

Agree on this. I used to visit Steam every day just to check their Daily. Now thats its bumped down the page, I don't. Sounds weird, but a big prominent daily where I can load the page and check without scrolling make a difference.
I just had this conversation with Cheaplikefox (I refuse to call him foxypie still after a year of that name change) yesterday about how he thought the Steam daily was discontinued and he didn't even realize it was still around until I pointed out where they had moved it to.

So yeah placement is everything.

Hey Adventure RPG fans!

Today's Humble DAILY DEAL is for To The Moon, by Freebird Games!

Pick it up for $1.49 -- that's a whoppin' 85% off!

Get baaaaaack!

Goat Simulator is on SALE today only! Get it now for $2.49 -- that's 75% off!

But that's not all -- ALL THE GOATS CAN BELONG TO YOU -- since all the Goat Simulator DLC is also on SALE for 24 hours only!

That's:

• Goat Simulator -- 75% OFF -- $2.49
  • Goat Simulator: GOAT Z -- 75% OFF -- $1.24
  • Goat Simulator: PAYDAY -- 50% OFF -- $2.49
  • Goat Simulator: WASTE OF SPACE -- 33% OFF -- $3.34

I almost wish I'd subbed to July's monthly for the extra 10% off on Goat Z. Payday DLC was 75% off during Steam's summer sale, so that's kind of disappointing. On the other hand, the Waste of Space DLC's price is better than the Summer Sale's and that's before the Monthly subscriber discount, so I guess it's a wash.

I wonder why Coffee Stain Studios hates offering DRM-free versions so much.

Goat sim needs to be bundled already.
I agree. It's funny because the dev/pub bundled Sanctum 1 & 2 a ton. I wonder if the hesitance in bundling Goat Sim is from a bad experience with bundling the Sanctum series.

They've already given Goat Sim out for free to people as well, made it a GWG on Xbone and made it outright free on 360.

I bet it'll be a disappointing Monthly unlock.

I agree. It's funny because the dev/pub bundled Sanctum 1 & 2 a ton. I wonder if the hesitance in bundling Goat Sim is from a bad experience with bundling the Sanctum series.

They've already given Goat Sim out for free to people as well, and made it a GWG pm Xbone and made it outright free on 360.

I bet it'll be a disappointing Monthly unlock.
While Sanctum was a relative success Sanctum 2 apparently flopped so that's most likely why it was bundled a ton (along with Sanctum when their coffers started to run dry). Goat Sim, on the other hand, was a runaway viral YouTube success and netted them millions I'm sure. But if you're at the point where you're willing to list it for $2, then yeah... bundle 'dat.

You guys complain about not getting enough good games in monthly bundles, and then ask for Goat Sim. Really..
I've got it already, so no skin off my nose. Just how I imagine it'll go down. :bouncy:

Happy Sunday! Race the sun in RACE THE SUN, by Flippfly, for 80% OFF -- that's $1.99 -- for the next 24 hours!
Looks like I'll have to do some selling for you. Buying it from the Humble Store should ALSO include a Flippify key which lets you activate the game through the dev's website, iirc.

As a bonus, if you don't have it from the many bundles it's already been in, it also comes with a DRM-free version via Humble.

pls stop posting bobby, ur giving me a headache. headache medicine costs more than these humble daily deals!
Never.

Pick up Dragon Ball Xenoverse today! It's 75% off for the next 24 hours!
Good deal with the extra 10% off, too bad the Season Pass/Bundle isn't also on sale.

Don't forget that Xenoverse 2 is right around the corner and there's supposedly some sort of import function from this game to that one (90% sure your character from Xenoverse will not be the main character in 2 though).

Click on deal. Think "this looks cool". Look it up on isthereanydeal. Realize I already own it and never played it. Happens way too often.

The Sniper Elite series is fantastic. I still need to finish this one, but we had fun playing this co-op a few months back.
Agreed. 4 is coming out next year. I'm hoping the price for 3's DLC will come down afterwards.

Still crossing my fingers for Nazi Zombie Army Trilogy to show up in a monthly.

Looks like the rep is taking the day off, so...

Get Kill to Collect, by Pieces Interactive, for $4.99 -- that's 75% OFF -- for the next 24 hours!

[attachment=22919:83bb5638fa4ccf979f66a46038a948f2f780b063.jpg]

Looks like the rep is taking the day off, so...

Get Kill to Collect, by Pieces Interactive, for $4.99 -- that's 75% OFF -- for the next 24 hours!

attachicon.gif
83bb5638fa4ccf979f66a46038a948f2f780b063.jpg
It's a fairly recent release, only a few months old. Reviews say it's not worth the full price and, surprise, a multiplayer indie game that's a ghost town. Seems like it could be fun at that price if you have some other friend to play with though.

There's supposed to be single player but I imagine it's pretty basic and not a full campaign with story etc.

Yea I was kinda thinking "Looks like a good bro night game.". That said, the fact it is $5 already and the multiplayer is a ghost town says it is headed for bundletown.

It's a fairly recent release, only a few months old. Reviews say it's not worth the full price and, surprise, a multiplayer indie game that's a ghost town. Seems like it could be fun at that price if you have some other friend to play with though.

There's supposed to be single player but I imagine it's pretty basic and not a full campaign with story etc.
I think you're probably right about it being a better co-op game. Sadly, Humble is not having a sale on their 4 Pack of Kill to Collect

Kill To Collect is really good.  It has a nice art style, plays well, and has a simple but very enjoyable combat system.

Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders $14.99 $7.04

Should be an all-time low if you also have the 10% off from being a Monthly subscriber or the coupon

[attachment=22926:888b08b2ee8f02570ad79e53108a19f45e3fb3a3.jpg]

Kill To Collect is really good. It has a nice art style, plays well, and has a simple but very enjoyable combat system.
I'm a little late reading your review. Good to hear. I'll hold out for the next sale and maybe they'll also discount the 4 Pack.

bread's done
Back