GGT 359 School Idol Project Was Cancelled After One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they don't choose their leader to be someone with no real skills so they pick her cuz they feel sorry for her since she has no role in the group besides being a super shitty friend and person in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
oLHwXTG.gif

Finally a new GGT thread I can post once a week in. We'll be on GGT 360 by Xmas ya think?

When we get to 360, we should go back to 1, cause that's what Microsoft did.

chika sounds like an awful person too

probably the 1:1 to honoka thats why they did that

#cycles

He literally just told me to fuck off in the kindest words.

I'm over it.
No no no I just have so much crazy things going on right now that I cant commit any time unless I know in advance. If you guys have a set days and times I pretty sure I could work that out but at least for now Im not sure what each day will bring. Just a lot of unforseen personal/family stuff going on.

I always enjoy when we did stuff like D&D, played phantom breakers/PSO, etc.

No no no I just have so much crazy things going on right now that I cant commit any time unless I know in advance. If you guys have a set days and times I pretty sure I could work that out but at least for now Im not sure what each day will bring. Just a lot of unforseen personal/family stuff going on.

I always enjoy when we did stuff like D&D, played phantom breakers/PSO, etc.
Love Live is better than all of those things

I'm being factitious Beatles. You're one of the only people here who ever really did stuff with me unlike other people who say they would and yet here I am 800 hours into GW2 by myself.

Also Joel would always be down to do shit. And Mando-Dawg and I go way back. BRW is a lovely new addition to my life and I'm sure there are many good times to come. My constant threesome with Crotch and Icebeast needs no mention. The board games included Josh and Panzer and others into the mix. Uraizen and I love fighting games and K-On. Hank raised me into the man I am. Action and Kyrmner are like brothers to me. Yup, just about every single person has been a positive influence in my life. #tomphan

None of them introduced vile people like Honoka to me which really says a lot about the person who did considering Honoka is like really self-centric and a bad friend and awful person.

I remember when whoknows and indidawg would do a lot of things together. Times have changed why did whoknows abandon you?

Sure indidawg doesn't text to see how I'm doing or add me on facebook/skype/snapchat/instagram but if he did he wouldn't remove me.

Joel is still my friend on Facebook. Sometimes he likes something I post, sometimes I like something he posts.

It's nice.

Also he told me happy birthday on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back