- - - - -

Brandsmart CoD: IW $28.88 (PS4/XBONE)

#31 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1265 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:14 AM

Don't even feel like trying. My BB is super cool and does most PMs for me without checking, but I don't wanna throw up flags and make shit harder for myself in the future with shady PMs like this.

Duuude... You arent trafficking drugs or girls. Its just a price match. I doubt they will put you on the no fly list

#32 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12730 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:24 AM

Don't even feel like trying. My BB is super cool and does most PMs for me without checking, but I don't wanna throw up flags and make shit harder for myself in the future with shady PMs like this.

Unless they're local, certain areas in GA/FL, you're likely sol because it'll be in store only.  http://www.brandsmar...or xbox one.htm

#33 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11307 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:34 AM

Duuude... You arent trafficking drugs or girls. Its just a price match. I doubt they will put you on the no fly list

You don't know what I do in my spare time.

#34 BEKFAST   Member Title CAGiversary!   282 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:39 AM

You don't know what I do in my spare time.

Well... are you trafficking drugs and girls or not?

#35 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11307 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:43 AM

Well... are you trafficking drugs and girls or not?

Depends on who is asking

#36 LucaBlight  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:45 AM

I did this same price match for advanced warfare (I think, so many cods I forget) and the ad actually said "Call of Duty Advanced Welfare" not even joking and they still accepted it in an IL best buy

#37 skrockij89  

skrockij89

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:03 AM

Gonna try to PM this at BB tomorrow.

#38 jmizzal  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:04 AM

Ok tomorrow im gonna try to PM the IW/MW bundle with this lol, there are two BB near me, one has a customer service dude that knows all the games releases, and the other has a bunch of college girls in customer service. You know which one i'm going to lol,i'll report back on what happens.

#39 Raw_Orangejuice  

Raw_Orangejuice

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:11 AM

Ok tomorrow im gonna try to PM the IW/MW bundle with this lol, there are two BB near me, one has a customer service dude that knows all the games releases, and the other has a bunch of college girls in customer service. You know which one i'm going to lol,i'll report back on what happens.

your going to the dudebro right?

#40 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11307 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:30 AM

If you go to the college girls, they might just end up having to call a higher up and getting you denied anyway

#41 jmizzal  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:05 AM

If you go to the college girls, they might just end up having to call a higher up and getting you denied anyway

At worst I will just end up with the standard edition lol

#42 Ketsui   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1192 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:08 AM

Can I PM more than one copy at best buy?

#43 ZabaZu  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:10 AM

has anyone had luck price matching at best buy?

I didnt like the beta but Im tempted at this price

I absolutely DESPISED the beta.  It was so fucking terrible to me.  I caved for MW remastered and have tried out the full release.  Idk what the Fuck they were thinking with the beta, but the full game is a good bit better.  Guns actually have recoil (minus the hyper accurate rifles in every COD), and the 2 maps in the beta are easily my most hated maps.  Only one map really stands out as being good to me, but the rest of them are good enough.  Think Ghosts map design but with more careful thought put into them (you aren't exclusively getting shot in the back from shitty twists and turns).  Honestly, the game is okay as far as multiplayer goes.  It's far from a favorite, but I'm having fun with it.  They honestly did the future thing better than treyarch and sledgehammer as far as making interesting weapons goes.

I don't recommend infinite warfare at full price, but if you enjoy cod and have enjoyed the exo suit games, you'll probably enjoy this one too.  If you are sick of exo suits to the point where you can't play black ops 3 anymore, don't bother, cause this is basically black ops 4 with more of an infinity ward feel.  Also, it's obvious they wanted to make weapons fall in line with MW2 balance-wise, which I like.  Weapons feel unique and each one is fun to use, something black ops 3 didn't really get right imo (really treyarch in general).

#44 TimeDoctor   TimeDoctor CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

TimeDoctor

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:50 AM

Can I PM more than one copy at best buy?

I got two copies. The dude at Best Buy called over a manager to look at the ad when they saw what a deal it was, but it worked because BrandSmart was in the system of places they price match.

#45 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2335 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:20 AM

I remember doing this with Advanced Warfare at Target. They were still doing their B2G1 promo back then. I had a stack of advanced warfare preorder cards and I got an extra $5 off many of them.
Brand smart is local to me so it wasn't an issue. I had the actual newspaper ad to show them.
Good times...

#46 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12730 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:25 AM

I got two copies. The dude at Best Buy called over a manager to look at the ad when they saw what a deal it was, but it worked because BrandSmart was in the system of places they price match.

BB's policy states one identical item per customer.  I interpret it as you could do one Xbone and one PS4 since they're different items.

• Our Price Match Guarantee covers new items. One price match per identical item, per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers is allowed.

#47 CaoPi   (Chou Pei) Mousou nut, KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10631 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:58 AM

Never tried this but, anyone in California ever had luck PM all the way across the states before?

#48 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13142 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:51 PM

I was able to do this in NH back when Advanced Warfare came out but it is highly YMMV. Don't get your hopes up too high.

#49 alumbrados87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   413 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

alumbrados87

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:33 PM

No way in hell it'd stack with the b1g140%off...right?

Also, where do you guys see that BBY PMs brandsmart? I don't see it on their list.

I price matched two copies of infinitw war ( one to sell and one two keep ) and 40% was applied to the second game. Extreme YMMV as i have a pretty good relationship with my local BB customer service and there's a brandsmart across the street 

#50 The Stache   I remember when GCU was $120 CAGiversary!   190 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

The Stache

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:39 PM

I price matched two copies of infinitw war ( one to sell and one two keep ) and 40% was applied to the second game. Extreme YMMV as i have a pretty good relationship with my local BB customer service and there's a brandsmart across the street 

I think the Brandsmart sealed it for you, though.

#51 alumbrados87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   413 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

alumbrados87

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:53 PM

I think the Brandsmart sealed it for you, though.

yeah i think so too. Wario64's twitter page mentioned brandsmart has some other games up for $28.88 also so i may swing by and see what else i can get in on. My backlog is definitely not applauding me righting now haha.  

#52 spacegundam0079   Itchy, Tasty ... CAGiversary!   1421 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

spacegundam0079

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:39 PM

Nice work op/wario 64 was able to PM and after a RZ out the door for $20 , I can live with that :)

#53 arzo_1130   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   300 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:46 PM

Was able to price match during a phone order. Took 2 calls but not bad at all. The first person I spoke to said I wasn't able to price match sale items... Then I called an hour later and the second person approved the price match and it went through without a hitch, except he price matched it as 28.99 instead of 28.88 which isn't a big deal 

IW%20Price%20Match_zps1cshia9d.png

#54 young thug  

young thug

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:52 PM

That is all I needed to hear. I'm gonna try at a couple best buys since they're usually lenient but I'm in NC and no brand smart anywhere near here lol. The flips are on!!

#55 BxJoka814  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 03:54 PM

I'm in NY, I'm tempted to try to see if i can get it. 

#56 alumbrados87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   413 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

alumbrados87

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:04 PM

That is all I needed to hear. I'm gonna try at a couple best buys since they're usually lenient but I'm in NC and no brand smart anywhere near here lol. The flips are on!!

i live in a split household. I bought Battlefield 1 and my wife wanted infinite warfare so i bought them during target's B2G1 sale last week. I now feel a lot better from the potential sale/trade/flipping I can do with these two copies i pricematched. Now I am tempted to try doing it with Titanfall because why not lol 

#57 young thug  

young thug

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:23 PM

i live in a split household. I bought Battlefield 1 and my wife wanted infinite warfare so i bought them during target's B2G1 sale last week. I now feel a lot better from the potential sale/trade/flipping I can do with these two copies i pricematched. Now I am tempted to try doing it with Titanfall because why not lol

Having Best Buy credit is gonna make it fun to boomerang!

#58 Umyhoneycomb  

Umyhoneycomb

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:27 PM

Holy shit, did live chat on the bb app, they price matched the legacy edition to the 28.88.

#59 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2896 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:34 PM

question is, you all in the same state as these stores? edit - Kentucky has rubbed off on me...

#60 Umyhoneycomb  

Umyhoneycomb

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:40 PM

I'm in NY, I'm tempted to try to see if i can get it.

I'm nj, worked for me