#122 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20826 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:26 AM

Up!

#123 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20826 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:31 AM

Rawr!

#124 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20826 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:27 PM

Sale ends Sunday at midnight, CST, so get your orders in if you have anything in your carts, or save for later.

#125 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20826 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:41 AM

Up.

#126 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20826 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:46 AM

Last Mega Deal up!

#127 hvgill   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:18 AM

So far the klues are:

Day 1 Location - Classroom from Assassination Classroom
Day 2 Character - Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie In April
Day 3 suspect is: Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul.
Day 4 location is Aqua from Aria
Day 5 suspect is Light Yamgami from death note
Day 6 location is Wall Sina from Attack On Titan
Day 7 weapon is Gundam F91 (Mobile Suit Gundam F91)
Day 8 weapon is the Kamehameha Wave (DBZ)
Day 9 weapon is Magic Wand (Fate/Kaleid)
Day 10 character is Saitama (One Punch Man)
Day 11 location is The Hidden Leaf Village (Naruto)
Day 12 character is Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Day 13 location possibility is a Volleyball Court (Haikyu!!)
Day 14 weapon is Guns (Black Lagoon)

Day 15 weapon is an ensemble of musical instruments( K-ON) 

Day 16 location the kitchen from Food Wars

Day 17 suspect Urara Shirsishi (Yamada Kun And The Seven Witches)

Fyi the following have been eliminated as Klues

Location assassination classroom

Suspect : Light 

Weapon: Magic Wand 

Additional hints may be revealed in social media and thru email.

If I missed a day, please edit it in.

Has anyone kept up with this? I tried, but got busy doing holiday stuff and forgot.

#128 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20826 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:31 PM

Stuff still happening for the end of the year with some items still on sale.

All Mega Deals are up again.

#129 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   2308 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:42 AM

so many posts of you updating with nothing posted in between.....should i feel sad or happy for you?

#130 wormy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   26 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:45 AM

Seems like a meh year; but the updated lists are still nice, thank you for the effort!

#131 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:07 AM

so many posts of you updating with nothing posted in between.....should i feel sad or happy for you?

Rightstuf sales ain't what it used to be. Direct publisher sales like that cuh-razy sentai sale blew it out of the water.

That said, this is still a super important thread since it's the best way to track anime prices. I always look at past rightstuf holiday sale threads before buying anime during the regular year to see what prices they've dropped to in the past.

#132 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20826 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:03 AM

Most of the posts were in the Anime Deals thread, so this is really just an archive thread, which was pretty much as intended.

But yeah, the sales were so shitty, and boring this year, even if the conversation was here, it would've just been talking about how bad it was, like what happened in the Anime Deals thread, lol.

So maybe a little bit of happy, and mostly sad, as that pretty much explained the sale this year. :P

Rightstuf sales ain't what it used to be. Direct publisher sales like that cuh-razy sentai sale blew it out of the water.

That said, this is still a super important thread since it's the best way to track anime prices. I always look at past rightstuf holiday sale threads before buying anime during the regular year to see what prices they've dropped to in the past.

Sentai was the surprise this year.

Funi sales since a couple years back has been so-so since then.  Certainly that first year Funi decided to push out their own store sale was just awesome.  I bought a ton then.  Just been a steady decline since then, but still, not awful.

Hoping Sentai will not follow suit with the Funi pattern of decreasingly bad sales.

#133 GameOverGreggy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1070 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

GameOverGreggy

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:28 AM

There were a lot of good deals over the past month or so.  I'm set on anime to watch for at least the next 6 months.

#134 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   2308 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:21 PM

Most of the posts were in the Anime Deals thread, so this is really just an archive thread, which was pretty much as intended.

But yeah, the sales were so shitty, and boring this year, even if the conversation was here, it would've just been talking about how bad it was, like what happened in the Anime Deals thread, lol.

So maybe a little bit of happy, and mostly sad, as that pretty much explained the sale this year. :P

Sentai was the surprise this year.

Funi sales since a couple years back has been so-so since then.  Certainly that first year Funi decided to push out their own store sale was just awesome.  I bought a ton then.  Just been a steady decline since then, but still, not awful.

Hoping Sentai will not follow suit with the Funi pattern of decreasingly bad sales.

even still i found crap to spend money on....but probably because i don't buy from them all year round in ridiculous amounts like some people....

#135 romeogbs19   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   2546 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

romeogbs19

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:01 AM

Seems like a meh year; but the updated lists are still nice, thank you for the effort!

I definitely don't buy from sites like Funimation and Rightstuf very often - frankly, may be 1-2 times a year, so I thought the sales were fine.  I was able to pick up some anime I've been meaning to watch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rightstuf, anime, manga, aniplexmakesmywalletsad, funimation, sentai, 12+