GGT 360 Is Going To Be Called The "GGT One" Next Thread & Be Always Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long would it take for you to be worried about me?
Seeing as you're a pillar that holds everything together, I'd say right about when everything comes crashing down.

Don't worry, it's not what you think. Me and EdJericho almost never play the same game. He plays Overwatch while I play Uncharted 4, then he moves on to Star Wars Battlefront and I move to Overwatch, then he moves to Battlefield 1 Beta and I move to Battlefront, then he moves to Uncharted 4 and I move to Battlefield 1. It's an endless cycle.

The mics are really awful, I shouldn't be talking because I use the worse Samsung headphones with horrible mic quality.

And everyone thinks its Waffles Wanton or Waffles n Wonton for some reason. And since not too many people are familiar with WWE, I always thought your name came from the game "Clive Barker Jericho." Then you told me some people thinks its the baby from Yu Yu Hakasho. Strange how many connotations there are for such specific names...

Added! Also added a bunch of other people, who knew being gone for more than a year gets you even more friend requests than usual?
I've actually gotten tired of playing Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, I usually swap between games but I was really focusing a lot on it for almost 3 months now that I've kinda gotten sick of it. I usually play Overwatch when we do the group thing since playing alone isn't as fun. I haven't played Star Wars Battlefront since September (Death Star DLC sucked) but want to get back into it since the previews for the Rogue One Scarif DLC looks great. I plan to get Battlefield 1 next week but I've been putting so much time into online multiplayer games I keep ignoring a lot of my single player backlog games. Ever since Splatoon came out over a year ago I've almost only played online shooters. It'll get worse once Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash comes out.

You're the first someone assumed that. I didn't even know such a game existed either. Most always know it's Chris Jericho even people who didn't seem to be wrestling fans. That one person who assumed Yu Yu Hakusho was some anime fan from Deviant Art over 10 years ago actually which is funny because his name is actually Koenma (his name is Jericho in the Filipino dub). Perhaps the most annoying thing is how everyone thinks I'm a fan of the show Jericho even with the connection already known about Chris Jericho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff Hardy is awesome, although now it's Meth and Fatt Hardy.

Funny you say that it hurts the user more than the opponent, and you are right since all the top rope moves are pretty pointless, they are just flashy, not real damage doers. However, I think out of all the moves, Swanton Bomb probably is the most efficient, since doing a regular frog splash puts your stomach at impact with the other body, so it hurts you a lot more, while a swanton/senton uses your back, and I think it'll hurt less. Of course, leg drops and arm drops are super efficient, but they aren't as flashy.

I associate Indignate with having to go get a dictionary and looking it up.

Also. OMG, new thread! I like how we burned through 3 GGT threads while Backloggers Anonymous can't even get to 1000 posts yet.
I've actually gotten tired of playing Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, I usually swap between games but I was really focusing a lot on it for almost 3 months now that I've kinda gotten sick of it. I usually play Overwatch when we do the group thing since playing alone isn't as fun. I haven't played Star Wars Battlefront since September (Death Star DLC sucked) but want to get back into it since the previews for the Rogue One Scarif DLC looks great. I plan to get Battlefield 1 next week but I've been putting so much time into online multiplayer games I keep ignoring a lot of my single player backlog games. Ever since Splatoon came out over a year ago I've almost only played online shooters. It'll get worse once Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash comes out.
I haven't heard much about Rogue One DLC yet, but hopefully its good. I agree that the Death Star one sucked, they really should've added more, especially when it's the freakin' Death Star. If any of them should be good, it's that one. Out of all of them, I think Bespin is the only must have.

I'll be honest though, Battlefield One is super boring to me. It's just run into action, die, spawn, run, die, etc. Either that or play sniper and fall asleep. Overwatch is starting to get stale too when there isn't an event to grind out.

I started to play the Senran Kagura game on the Vita, and it is surprisingly good. The story is excellent, so hopefully Peach Beach Splash brings that charm.

Estival.

Want to get passed that one first, since I just got Shinovi for PS4. And I don't have a 3DS so I can't get Deep Crimson.

I think the games have Coop, but it's been so long since it's release I doubt anyone plays it, like Megadimension, which was already barren when it first came out.

Also, was a pain it the ass trying to get Estival, sold out everywhere and Gamestop has shitty copies. Finally managed to buy a used one with the double sided cover though. Pardon my language.

I'd play Megatagmension with you.

Estival has a kill as many waves of enemies as long as you can survivve mode kind of thing I think, but if you got it on PS4 I can't play with you :p

Youre probably playing Shinovi on Vita since that one isn't on PS4.

I'd play Megatagmension with you.

Estival has a kill as many waves of enemies as long as you can survivve mode kind of thing I think, but if you got it on PS4 I can't play with you :p

Youre probably playing Shinovi on Vita since that one isn't on PS4.
You're completely right, I flipped it around. Playing Shinovi, just bought Estival.

And I would be glad to play Megatagmension.

I was really confused cuz I was like "wtf is blackrock?"

It took me a couple of minutes.

pAxyXzu.jpg

You're not allowed to post Run The Jewels.

Particularly when I've posted it before.

Check your privilege.

If you wait until the switch comes out you can play it immediately after you guys are done playing paintball at the local paintball field

and or fucking squids

Is Friendship something bought?
Is Love something taught?
Is Hate something sought?
Is fear something caught?

Will The jealous thoughts
Be cast in needless doubt?
Will the hopeful soul
Drown in righteous spout?

Down the river
Flow the shadows
Below the anger
Into the abyss

I don't think we can continue if you're going to be like this.
Im sorry I will be better. I don't want to lose you too!

Happy Thanksgiving to the awesome people of the GGT! Hope you all enjoyed time with the ones you loved or still had an awesome day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back