It reveals what was never there
When will madness end
Destroying all we held dear

Jealousy, hate, sorrow, anger
My fate tells me what comes next
Fear, envy, regret, loneliness
My soul told me this was the end

Would life be different if I was?
Should I forget all that brought me here?
Could the past be nothing to learn from?
Good forever in a broken cavity

Really? Disappointing? I mean two was my favorite, and I think Second Son was the weakest of the three, but I wouldn't say disappointing, imo at least.
The game was waaaay too short. The city was extremely small compared to the first two games. There wasn't that many types of enemies, just a handful of DUP soldiers that all had concrete powers, helicopters and some drug dealers. There was only a couple of boss fights. Beyond just navigating the city, there was no real platforming areas. Having all the different power sets was cool I guess, but they were all really just similar variations of one another.

I did the "good guy" playthru, so I'll try the "bad guy" one on a harder difficulty eventually.

Infamous 1 is the best. 2 was kinda lame and 3 is lame and Delsin is a lame character.

First Light is also best because it stars Laura Bailey

Last edited by a moderator:
Cole looked and sounded better in Infamous 2 a 10 out of 10, he looked like he was suffering from HIV or something in the first game. Something also worth pointing out is the Evil Cole route was originally cannon and Second Son was gonna involve Delsin eventually facing off against Evil Cole but Sucker Punch noticed more players played and beat the Good route over the Evil route so they decided to make the Good route in Infamous 2 cannon instead and scrap the original idea for Second Son.

Crap, the Persona 5 premium edition is on sale at amazon now and I'm broke. fuck you, Black Friday and your greedy money-taking...greed.

Can we include Indignate into our conversation please?

So what's everyone's Black Friday haul?

I just bought a ton of games, collector's editons, and Art books.

K-On! talk and my name isn't even mentioned.

1239524221439-5.gif

Can we include Indignate into our conversation please?

So what's everyone's Black Friday haul?

I just bought a ton of games, collector's editons, and Art books.
I want to thank Indignate for all the wonderful things she has contributed to this forum and in life.

This Black Friday has been terrible but you already know that.

I only have a bike
You're driving the wrong vehicle.

WDOIjSm.jpg

Cuz the main girl sucks, ritsu is kind of annoying, the one after that has blonde hair so she's probably half europeon and rich or something, and I never got far enough to meet the fifth one.

tumblr_n0174vmZuI1rb06tgo1_500.gif

This is the one, Zeki.
Why are you so basic
Wasn't I the one?
W-w-what?

bd33c943c8b020686a8752dad44_zps8lxinz9s.gif

Cuz the main girl sucks, ritsu is kind of annoying, the one after that has blonde hair so she's probably half europeon and rich or something, and I never got far enough to meet the fifth one.

tumblr_n0174vmZuI1rb06tgo1_500.gif
Azusa is my favorite with Mio coming close second... in fact you can't have one without the other, I'm pretty sure there's even a law stating it.

1244593868924.gif

Also we're never gonna get an anime adaption of the College year + Azusa's 3rd year mangas because Kyoto Animation are a bunch of assholes now who want to have control over 100% of the anime adaptions they work on.

Thanks.

I would much rather be a person who can bring those types of emotions to people rather than be a pillar of the CAG community.

I didn't notice, I thought the point of it was the popcorn eating waiting for something to happen thing.

It's funny cuz someone showed me this other gif today and I thought the point of it was to watch her hair whip that guy and him react like he got punched.

I'm just not really that big of a boooooooooob man I guess.

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't notice, I thought the point of it was the popcorn eating waiting for something to happen thing.

It's funny cuz someone showed me this other gif today and I thought the point of it was to watch her hair whip that guy and him react like he got punched.

I'm just not really that big of a boooooooooob man I guess.

200.gif
Exactly it was watching the anime talk commencing.

I think he is ment to look like he got head butt? She clearly only hair whips him though. You think marvel would have caught that when making the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back