GGT 360 Is Going To Be Called The "GGT One" Next Thread & Be Always Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
cQRLr6i.jpg

When Beatles learned I was disappointed I couldn't play through all of Gears 4 using Laura Bailey if I played alone he was like "let's co-op it so you can". What a great friend.

X-Com 2 1.02 console patch came out today and it is borked. I expect better from the superior console version.

At least I'll have Final Fantasy XV to play until they fix it. I'm sure it won't be buggy, right?

It's a terrible anthem and the only thing remotely interesting about it is that it's an almost completely different song in French.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Canada have a day of mourning for Fidel?
Justin Trudeau's father Pierre was PM for ~15 years (we don't believe in term limits up here). He's widely seen as something of a "Canadian JFK". And he was good friends with Fidel, which solidified a strong relationship between Canada and Cuba at a time when the latter was a hemispheric pariah. Fidel was there for Pierre's funeral as an "honourary pallbearer" (something he had in common with another famous 2016 death, Leonard Cohen). Allegedly, the New York mafia almost had Pierre assassinated just so they could get a shot at Fidel during his funeral (and even more allegedly, the CIA had batted around similar ideas).

Justin ate a bunch of shit for his statements praising Castro after his death, and he has since said that he will neither go to the funeral nor send a delegation.

Justin's kind of a fuckin' dweeb.

Justin Trudeau's father Pierre was PM for ~15 years (we don't believe in term limits up here). He's widely seen as something of a "Canadian JFK". And he was good friends with Fidel, which solidified a strong relationship between Canada and Cuba at a time when the latter was a hemispheric pariah. Fidel was there for Pierre's funeral as an "honourary pallbearer" (something he had in common with another famous 2016 death, Leonard Cohen). Allegedly, the New York mafia almost had Pierre assassinated just so they could get a shot at Fidel during his funeral (and even more allegedly, the CIA had batted around similar ideas).

Justin ate a bunch of shit for his statements praising Castro after his death, and he has since said that he will neither go to the funeral nor send a delegation.

Justin's kind of a fuckin' dweeb.
At least you dont have to deal with Trump for 4 years... well maybe I take that back since he probably will get on every countries bad side

I found out last week that the lady who usually cuts my hair died like 8 months ago. I've had a new lady cut it science then and just never knew.

So yeah, person that actively touches my scalp and it took 8 months.

I found out last week that the lady who usually cuts my hair died like 8 months ago. I've had a new lady cut it science then and just never knew.

So yeah, person that actively touches my scalp and it took 8 months.
Whoa that's awful to hear, hairstylist are some really nice and friendly people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back