GGT 360 Is Going To Be Called The "GGT One" Next Thread & Be Always Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
9r5E4H7.gif

Not gonna lie but when I see small towns like those in Non Non Biyori or Higurashi I tend to want to move in such a calm quiet place just because how comfy they look... well comfy in Non Non Biyori since Higurashi was too busy getting everyone in the town killed but you get the idea.

Non Non Biyori Repeat Real Life Locations Truly Tranquil

I have thoughts regarding this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1hTW2VFpJ4
Please share them, if BRW was here I'm sure he'd say the same and would like to know your thoughts over it.

Is it me or is there just no hype when SFV is played? I was watching capcom cup last night it was terrible. Shoutouts to knuckledu doe for giving up on guile

Second Son was disappointing. The first Infamous is still the best.
I disagree. I really didn't enjoy the original infamous at all. I remember that I have had this disagreement in the past with Rai Rai and a few other folks, but I still wish that Cole had that major overhaul that they were originally going to put through for infamous 2. Second Son was everything I wanted those games to be.

I have meant a lot to come here and post, but life has been dumb and I'm depressed. I love you all.

I finished Gears 4 finally. I liked the end. I started Quantum Break yesterday and while I do enjoy playing it, I really just want to play Pirate Warriors 3. It is a fine game. MvCi looks baller. I hope those are the infinity gems.

I have meant a lot to come here and post, but life has been dumb and I'm depressed. I love you all.

I finished Gears 4 finally. I liked the end. I started Quantum Break yesterday and while I do enjoy playing it, I really just want to play Pirate Warriors 3. It is a fine game. MvCi looks baller. I hope those are the infinity gems.
Missed you Joel, keep your head up, we all love you.

I dont have you on my Friends list on xbox, I will hunt for your gamertag!

2v2 is the thing bringing me down the most. I feel like that has been Marvels defining feature for the past like 2 decades. This seems like a faster Capcom vs Tatsunoko, which isn't a bad thing cuz that was a good game on a bad system.

I thought they were going to go the route of 2v2 with another character as assist but interviews seem to indicate that there aren't any assist which I'm honestly kind of fine with I think. The power stones seem like a neat addition if its a choose your x-factor type deal like it seems it is. Time gem should allow for some dope infinities while power gem is what you want with a strong character to just hit harder and if you gather all the other gems you turn into super sonic.

Kind of a shame that Ryu and Tony have like copy paste animations but this series has been built on cut&paste so whatever Carol looked dope as fuck. Graphically it looks fine for where its at, this thing is still like a year away and will probably improve cuz Capcom always does this.

I think I'm actually more excited about this then I think. I truly never thought this series would continue and I've watched that trailer like 8 times, granted it's only a minute long. But It made me want to play this and not exactly run out and play MvC3 while the Mass Effect trailer made me just want to play ME2 (cuz I just want to play some damn Mass Effect).

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJXP1qjfUM

A better version.

I like this, but my thoughts on everything would be like a thesis paper. I like the 2v2 and no assists idea. I like the gems acting as the "comeback mechanic" and having more than one function. I also like that this is the first fighter Capcom has made themselves in a long time. It's not just another marvel game, it's a new fighter in itself. Gonna be ballin' if it has sweet tunes.

Those are indeed the same infinity gems from Marvel Super Heroes, Joel.

Joel is Eternally on my friends list.
And you're always on my friends list, Indignate!

I love you all so much.

So, yesterday was a monumental day for me. They held an announcement at work and it turns out they're closing my site down. Sounds like they're relocating all 250+ jobs here to somewhere else and after February 9th, I shall be jobless. I was initially like, "eh, what's the problem? I have 2 months to find something."

Well, today they slipped up and we found out they're going to be quartering our workforce every Monday from now until we close shop. This is both terrifying and slightly liberating. Terrifying because I don't want to lose money, but liberating because I could go to work one day and find out that I don't gotta do dumb shit like talk to customers that are assholes all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJXP1qjfUM

A better version.

I like this, but my thoughts on everything would be like a thesis paper. I like the 2v2 and no assists idea. I like the gems acting as the "comeback mechanic" and having more than one function. I also like that this is the first fighter Capcom has made themselves in a long time. It's not just another marvel game, it's a new fighter in itself. Gonna be ballin' if it has sweet tunes.

Those are indeed the same infinity gems from Marvel Super Heroes, Joel.
I like all this. I hope we get to play when it comes out. I'I more excited for this than i'be been excited for a game in a long time.

And you're always on my friends list, Indignate!

I love you all so much.

So, yesterday was a monumental day for me. They held an announcement at work and it turns out they're closing my site down. Sounds like they're relocating all 250+ jobs here to somewhere else and after February 9th, I shall be jobless. I was initially like, "eh, what's the problem? I have 2 months to find something."

Well, today they slipped up and we found out they're going to be quartering our workforce every Monday from now until we close shop. This is both terrifying and slightly liberating. Terrifying because I don't want to lose money, but liberating because I could go to work one day and find out that I don't gotta do dumb shit like talk to customers that are assholes all day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFVVKFxr60

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back