Yo-Kai Watch Plush Toys at Dollar Tree

duderanch

CAGiversary!
They had a bunch of Yo-Kai Watch plushes (You know...if you're into that kind of thing)

vdshaza.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a ton at all the local ones here as well. Had to resist the urge to buy Jinbanyan because it would somehow spiral into a complete Yokai addiction

Hmm, I didn't notice these. I went to 3 dollar trees to get the set of star wars snack cups/as seen on tv things they have.

Went to 2 different ones, each only had 1 Whisper and 1 Wiglin loose on the shelf. When I asked they said they were sold out a while ago and that it was lucky I found those. Wish I can find more.

What are these now? May as well look for everything fun out there if I'm looking for one thing. :rofl:
They are called "Snackeez!" and there are two different sizes. There are at least 6 different larger sized ones. If you only want the classic characters it would be 4. The other two have kylo ren and captain phantasma on them.

Anyone know offhand how many different polishes there are? My done already had 3 and all 5 my store had were ones he didn't have.

Anyone know offhand how many different polishes there are? My done already had 3 and all 5 my store had were ones he didn't have.
There is 6 in total

The one in Canton, Ohio has boxes full of them. One of each character in each box. I had to ask the lady working as they were all still in the back

I got them for my son for Christmas. At my store they had jibanyan, robonyan, blazion, whisper, wakappa (I think that's its name) and komasan.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to OP. I bought my 3 year old the red one at gamestop last month for $13 and she loves it. When i brought home the other 5 tonight she was so excited. It's like she just won the lottery.

i went in my local $ Tree but couldn't find any. are you guys finding these in the toys section or somewhere else?

Curious as who the other two are ? We have Robonyan, Komasan, Blazion and Walkappa but we didn't buy them in six different ones we found today.

Tempted to pick some up and feed them to my dog!

He won't like them do, my dog only likes toys that squeak.

He even pokes at them to find the squeaker, if he doesn't find one, he doesn't play with it.

seriously though, I do wants some, but not sure when I can go to the store.

edit: go SOON, this shit is on slickdeals!

Tempted to pick some up and feed them to my dog!

He won't like them do, my dog only likes toys that squeak.

He even pokes at them to find the squeaker, if he doesn't find one, he doesn't play with it.

seriously though, I do wants some, but not sure when I can go to the store.

edit: go SOON, this shit is on slickdeals!
i posted these on slikdeals but no one noticed yet lol

edit: also got these for my dog, they are better built than the crappy ones they sell there lol

i went in my local $ Tree but couldn't find any. are you guys finding these in the toys section or somewhere else?
Didn't find any today at mine, either. With Dollar Tree deals, sometimes they only roll out to specific stores or take longer to reach certain areas.

Nice got a couple for my nephews since it was next door to my gym.

A couple years ago my Dollars Tree had a butt load of Rockband/Guitar Hero PS3 Games for $1 each. If I recalled, the titles were Rockband Country Track 1 & 2 and Guitar Hero Metallica. I wished I had pick up a few copies to keep and resell them later on. Last time I checked, these are going for a good amount of money on eBay/Amazon.

Nice got a couple for my nephews since it was next door to my gym.

A couple years ago my Dollars Tree had a butt load of Rockband/Guitar Hero PS3 Games for $1 each. If I recalled, the titles were Rockband Country Track 1 & 2 and Guitar Hero Metallica. I wished I had pick up a few copies to keep and resell them later on. Last time I checked, these are going for a good amount of money on eBay/Amazon.
I remember when they had a ton of UMD movies when the PSP was dying off and the format died with it. That was a fun scavenger hunt. I still have like a dozen unopened UMD movies from that that I never got around to watching on my PSP...lol

I'm so pissed. I checked two Dollar Tree's near me and neither had any of Baddinyan, which is the only one I wanted.

I remember when "Deals: nothing over a Dollar" (I think they became dollar tree) had sealed atari 7800 games.

It was also good when they got all the Anime/animated VHS tapes like dragonball, DBZ, Batman and Robin Animated, etc.

They also had Maximo and Dragon's Lair figures at some point. I know I have a couple of the dragon (Singe is his name IIRC).

Went to a 3rd Dollar Tree, only had 3 Wiglins. None of the stores had the display like the pic either, they were all loose in the toy section. So 1 Whisper and 1 Wiglin at each of the first 2 stores and 3 Wiglins at the 3rd. Wish I can find more and maybe even a display box to keep. -_-

There are at least 10 of them if you count the six in the picture and 4 more that are pictured on the box (Walkappa, Blazion, Komasan, and Robonyan.)

Any more than those?
My son said that two of the guys on the box are a lot harder to find than the rest . (Red fire guy and blue duck guy) He never saw those two guys anywhere in our area when these things were at the bigger stores. I know there are listings on Amazon and eBay for them.

bread's done
Back