* * * * - 8 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Divinity, FF15, Snoopy, Blood Bowl 2, more | GwG: XB1 Evolve Ult, Layers of Fear; 360 Heavy Weapon | Resident Evil, Indies

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#8791 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6564 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:24 PM

Army Of Two sucked shit through a straw. I played it with my godson for a few hours and we both agreed to just quit cold turkey.

Tried to buy a couple copies out of a bargin bin back in the day to play with my nephew.  He looked at the box and said he wasn't interested.  Almost bought one of them digitally once super cheap to play on PS3 after that with a friend.  Never did.  Neither of us were too stoked to play it but it was like super cheap on PSN.  

I like Gears and hopefully Bulletstorm will scratch my bro gamer itch.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#8792 braiiins  

Posted Today, 08:29 PM

I watched assassin's creed last night. The changes to the animus make sense for a movie, laying down in a bed would be a bit boring, but it's still goofy. It's also like they didn't take any hints from the games. They have next to no modern day stuff in the newer games because people didn't like it as much but the movie seemed like it was mostly modern day stuff. They could've made an entire movie that took place during the Spanish inquisition about finding the apple of Eden and it would've been much better.

#8793 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   8162 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:57 PM

I want to watch Crashing, but I'm still watching Walking Dead and Talking Dead on Sundays.  Still need to finish Westworld, which got back burnered in the fall because of Walking Dead.  Backlogs - they're not just for games anymore.

I was watching it on TV but to be honest you'll want to watch it withe the HBO Go app, for me that's on my Xbox One, as they have BTS and extras stuff for each episode - most of them are the unedited comedy stand up segments.

Spybreaker.pngcard.png
:D Mass Effect: Andromeda, Crackdown 3, Forza 7!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360