* * * * - 16 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Transformers, Dead Space 2/3, 360 Watch_Dogs DLC, more | Spotlight Indies | GwG: XB1 Watch_Dogs, Speedrunners; 360 DA:O

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#9151 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4344 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:23 PM

https://www.cheapass...ion/?p=13677172

Just stick with Bronze and Silver for now, try the Gold when you can get at least 50%.

Thanks. I was wrong, I actually have a 17 and 15, and also an 11. Only one negative trait among the three teams and like 8 positive traits so don't wanna send them out to fail. That thread had some helpful advice too

#9152 .Beowulf  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:20 AM

Imma be real

you guys getting the vanilla version and me getting to click "get it now" even though I own it already takes away the sting of already owning the gwg this month

#9153 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49869 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:10 AM

https://www.cheapass...ion/?p=13677172

Just stick with Bronze and Silver for now, try the Gold when you can get at least 50%.

I had my Level 19 team try a gold mission with 61% chance of success and was dicksmacked into a loss.  Not pleased.   No negative traits, however, for the experience. 

#9154 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49869 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:12 AM

Also, GS TIV on Darksiders (360) is $0.50 base and Ryse (not Legendary) is $4 base, in case anyone was wondering. 

#9155 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4493 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:10 AM

Day 1 of the Gears 4 livestream is going and the Phantom Overkill skin can currently be claimed in the Quests tab.

The Phantom Embar is now available in the stream.  Phantom Overkill has ended.

#9156 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36693 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

That requires too much effort.

Can I somehow lock my listing only to those with a certain number of feedbacks?

#Halo

Considering that codes aren't technically something you're allowed to sell on ebay and they mostly just let it slide you really have zero protection against a claim it doesn't work.  Sure if you mail them something with tracking, and you should, then you can say that you did send them the item that they bought but there's still nothing stopping someone from claiming it didn't work still.

#9157 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4493 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:19 AM

Looks like the XBL $6 back for $60 in purchases may have ended.  I got home from work a little before 10pm Eastern and bought the MW Bundle and Under Defeat.  Both e-mail confirmations have an April 1st purchase date.  The Rewards site also has the April Rewards up.  An "obsession" theme for buying and earning achievements in games with tough achievements as well as top rated TV shows and movies.  Another 3 month cycle of rewards tied to F2P games.

#9158 shrike4242   Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else. CAGiversary!   49869 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:20 AM

Considering that codes aren't technically something you're allowed to sell on ebay and they mostly just let it slide you really have zero protection against a claim it doesn't work.  Sure if you mail them something with tracking, and you should, then you can say that you did send them the item that they bought but there's still nothing stopping someone from claiming it didn't work still.

Eld, if he wants to be a stupid seller because taking basic precautions is "too much effort", let him get burned and see what eBay will do for him.

You don't have to be smart to sell stuff on the Internet, it's just a good idea. 

#9159 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8236 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:30 AM

Do you guys see a some type of counter on the xbox live rewards site for the $60 promo, if so, can you link me to the page.  Thanks.

edit: nevermind, I went to the pending credits and I see it there.  

Not seeing mine. I spent $60something with the last purchase on Tuesday morning, here's hoping I'm not fucked.  :wall:

Got the March update. What are we missing from the preview right now?

Preview Beta people (me) just got the Xbox Game Pass for a month for free. Otherwise, you're just missing free Paladins and a new version of Skype.

As a dual system owner, I love Xbox but Sony has killed it just in the first three months of this year with exclusives. All four Three of those are GoTY candidates so far IMO.

I don't think Horizon's a GOTY contender, tbh even if the gaming press is acting like it.

Anyone else watch Into the Badlands? Watching season 1 right now, if you're into Kung Fu films it's really good through 5 episodes so far

Me. Been watching since episode 1, really liked the first season. I have a gripe or two with the new season but overall I'm enjoying it, mostly that the Widow's minions have seemingly becoming invincible and they might be going a little too far with the magic stuff.

For those of you who don't watch, Nick Winter is in the new season if you're a fan of his (Simon Pegg's BFF).

Egg plant is awful

I always thought it tasted like a worse form of chicken.

Homicide: Life on the Street

Underappreciated (at least these days) classic. I'm on the younger side (never saw Night Court until it was posted in here the other night, though I'd heard about it) but as a fan of Law & Order/The Wire and a former resident of Baltimore, felt it was necessary to go back and watch it.

FAR CRY 3.

WHAT A TIME!

Best BC announcement in a while. I think it was one of the 100 games in that initial E3 image for Backwards Compatibility. Hoping it goes GWG so I don't have to rebuy it digitally for convenience's sake. They just need to make FC Classic and FC2 BC, and I'll be happy even if they don't add FC Instincts Predator.

Some people are saying EA have sent them stuff because they've been part of EA Access from the beginning. You guys may want to see if you qualify. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/62f3cd/ea_access_just_sent_me_a_2tb_hard_drive_and_4/

After seeing that the HDD is a Seagate, I'm almost glad I didn't win because I'd feel like a real asshole when I was inevitably disappointed by this fact.

#9160 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8236 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:30 AM

I foresee lots of people getting screwed on this and lots of calls to MS customer service next month. Not going to be fun.

Yep. Guarantee they'll have another Fuck-up like in February where all purchases on the 28th weren't added to the $100 total. I've had to speak to their support at least twice in the past 3 months, I imagine this upcoming month will make 3.

Bought far cry 3 on a Hungarian account so I won't be able to get it on my main. So hoping it will be a gwg title soon.

Add your Hungarian tag to your Xbone, make your Xbone its home console, and it'll show up for your main account in your Ready to Install.

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions is gone. Activision just pulled it from the marketplace. 

•  

I feel like a dipshit now for not buying when it was $4.99 a few days ago.

Came here to post this. I figured they'd yank it tomorrow, but I guess they didn't want to pay people to work on a weekend. It's gone from PSN, XBL and Steam. Still available for Steam on Steam key seller sites though (Humble Bundle, for example -> https://www.humblebu...ed-dimensions).

Castle of Illusion has been relisted for sale. A Sega published Disney game so maybe everything that's still possible to make current generation sales will make it back onto the market lately. It's backwards compatible.

https://marketplace....15-d802584112c7

Of all the titles to get relisted, they pick the one I spent FULL PRICE on right before it was delisted because they fucked up and forgot to have a sale on the 360 version unlike the PS3 and PC versions.  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :censored:  :bomb:

I think at least one game has gone BC after being delisted.  Internet, can you confirm this?

Babel Rising is the first one I can remember, but it was still available on other platforms until 3 months ago.

I got it but was really hoping we might get BC for it. Guess that ain't going to happen. :(

It's very possible it still is and they're just in the middle of working on it.

However, it's a licensed property and this is Activision, so then again, maybe not.

damn someone in the humble bundle thread was saying that shattered dimensions was going to be delisted but I just ignored him lol

That was me. :bouncy:

90% sure I warned people in here while it was on sale that it might be delisted afterwards.

I can still download it from my purchase history though correct?

Yes.

I checked my list and it has add to que next to it so hopefully

don't think you can dl it any other way but I still think you can

You can do it from your 360, just go to Account and then Purchase History. It's easier to do from the website if you bought it forever ago though.

If it becomes BC, it'll automatically pop up in your Ready to Install list, no extra work required.

#9161 .Beowulf  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:34 AM

multiquote king of the lab

#9162 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   2014 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:34 AM

I have two closed beta codes for Gwent.  Anyone want one?

Free to a good home; just reply here and I'll send you a PM.

#9163 Khalid   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   827 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:46 AM

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions is gone. Activision just pulled it from the marketplace. 

•  

I feel like a dipshit now for not buying when it was $4.99 a few days ago.

Glad I bought it, because I didn't trust Activision on telling us when they are pulling stuff.

Now am waiting on the next and good sale to buy Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Deadpool, Legend of Korra.

#9164 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8236 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:48 AM

Two things:

One, if you're an Xbox Insider that is either Alpha or Beta status, check your Insider Content for the Xbox Game Pass.

You'll get a free month of it, though fair warning, the catalog is pretty disappointing (mostly first party stuff/stuff that's been GWG, the only 2 games in the entire catalog I didn't already own were Hexic 2 and Monday Night Combat). If you're lucky like me, you'll score 2 months instead of just 1 because reasons.

Spoiler

Second thing, new Xbox Live Rewards survey and monthly missions are up.

The F2P stuff missions are back for another 3 months, same objectives/payouts as before. New monthly mission is the stuff Bloomy mentioned, but here's a full list of eligible content:

Spoiler

Really not an amazing list, to be honest. I guess Steep is decent if it goes on sale again for half-off. 

It'd be nice if buying the MW or Dead Rising bundles counted towards the $40, but I doubt they will.

multiquote king of the lab

And don't you ever forget it. ;)

+1 to you finding it funny that everyone is getting fucked out of the DLC for Ryse, by the way. The Season Pass will probably be on sale for half-off at some point making it $10. Bought the Legendary Edition for $10 back in December, guess we're having the last laugh.

I have two closed beta codes for Gwent.  Anyone want one?

Free to a good home; just reply here and I'll send you a PM.

I've got 2 Paladins codes to give away as well, not that they're worth anything now.

#9165 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5537 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:56 AM

Bobbytastic = Crono-00 confirmed... ;)

#9166 Tandjame  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:03 AM

Not seeing mine. I spent $60something with the last purchase on Tuesday morning, here's hoping I'm not fucked.  :wall:

Preview Beta people (me) just got the Xbox Game Pass for a month for free. Otherwise, you're just missing free Paladins and a new version of Skype.

I don't think Horizon's a GOTY contender, tbh even if the gaming press is acting like it.

Me. Been watching since episode 1, really liked the first season. I have a gripe or two with the new season but overall I'm enjoying it, mostly that the Widow's minions have seemingly becoming invincible and they might be going a little too far with the magic stuff.

For those of you who don't watch, Nick Winter is in the new season if you're a fan of his (Simon Pegg's BFF).

I always thought it tasted like a worse form of chicken.

Underappreciated (at least these days) classic. I'm on the younger side (never saw Night Court until it was posted in here the other night, though I'd heard about it) but as a fan of Law & Order/The Wire and a former resident of Baltimore, felt it was necessary to go back and watch it.

Best BC announcement in a while. I think it was one of the 100 games in that initial E3 image for Backwards Compatibility. Hoping it goes GWG so I don't have to rebuy it digitally for convenience's sake. They just need to make FC Classic and FC2 BC, and I'll be happy even if they don't add FC Instincts Predator.

After seeing that the HDD is a Seagate, I'm almost glad I didn't win because I'd feel like a real asshole when I was inevitably disappointed by this fact.

Yep. Guarantee they'll have another Fuck-up like in February where all purchases on the 28th weren't added to the $100 total. I've had to speak to their support at least twice in the past 3 months, I imagine this upcoming month will make 3.

Add your Hungarian tag to your Xbone, make your Xbone its home console, and it'll show up for your main account in your Ready to Install.

Came here to post this. I figured they'd yank it tomorrow, but I guess they didn't want to pay people to work on a weekend. It's gone from PSN, XBL and Steam. Still available for Steam on Steam key seller sites though (Humble Bundle, for example -> https://www.humblebu...ed-dimensions).

Of all the titles to get relisted, they pick the one I spent FULL PRICE on right before it was delisted because they fucked up and forgot to have a sale on the 360 version unlike the PS3 and PC versions.  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :censored:  :bomb:

Babel Rising is the first one I can remember, but it was still available on other platforms until 3 months ago.

It's very possible it still is and they're just in the middle of working on it.

However, it's a licensed property and this is Activision, so then again, maybe not.

That was me. :bouncy:

90% sure I warned people in here while it was on sale that it might be delisted afterwards.

Yes.

You can do it from your 360, just go to Account and then Purchase History. It's easier to do from the website if you bought it forever ago though.

If it becomes BC, it'll automatically pop up in your Ready to Install list, no extra work required.

Two things:

One, if you're an Xbox Insider that is either Alpha or Beta status, check your Insider Content for the Xbox Game Pass.

You'll get a free month of it, though fair warning, the catalog is pretty disappointing (mostly first party stuff/stuff that's been GWG, the only 2 games in the entire catalog I didn't already own were Hexic 2 and Monday Night Combat). If you're lucky like me, you'll score 2 months instead of just 1 because reasons.

Spoiler

Second thing, new Xbox Live Rewards survey and monthly missions are up.

The F2P stuff missions are back for another 3 months, same objectives/payouts as before. New monthly mission is the stuff Bloomy mentioned, but here's a full list of eligible content:

Spoiler

Really not an amazing list, to be honest. I guess Steep is decent if it goes on sale again for half-off. 

It'd be nice if buying the MW or Dead Rising bundles counted towards the $40, but I doubt they will.

And don't you ever forget it. ;)

+1 to you finding it funny that everyone is getting fucked out of the DLC for Ryse, by the way. The Season Pass will probably be on sale for half-off at some point making it $10. Bought the Legendary Edition for $10 back in December, guess we're having the last laugh.

I've got 2 Paladins codes to give away as well, not that they're worth anything now.

Fuck I forgot what I was going to say.

#9167 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7810 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:08 AM

Fuck I forgot what I was going to say.

You just had to make us scroll through that.

Props to BobbyTastic though. Reading through all the thread and responding with that many quotes at once has got to take a shit load of time (that he could be playing games nonetheless).

#9168 Docsamson   Old School CAGiversary!   407 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:19 AM

Yuengling Butterbeer Ice Cream FTW...

Just had my first Butterbeer a couple days ago. Meh. Needs way more butterscotch.

#9169 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9567 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:21 AM

Really, all this collective disdain for Seagate drives is unwarranted.  They fail no more/less often than any other name brand.

#9170 .Beowulf  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:26 AM

I think every drive I have for all my consoles/pc internal and external are Seagate that I put in and I've never had one issue

and I have a lot of drives

#9171 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8236 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:30 AM

Really, all this collective disdain for Seagate drives is unwarranted.  They fail no more/less often than any other name brand.

It suffices for Xbox stuff because the majority of the important/sensitive data is on the cloud anyway (game saves), but for PC files that I probably care about, I wouldn't trust it. Heard enough horror stories from people I know, but that's just me. 

Bobbytastic = Crono-00 confirmed... ;)

I miss that dude. Him and Spylon. XBLDB still isn't updating anymore.  :cry:

Props to BobbyTastic though. Reading through all the thread and responding with that many quotes at once has got to take a shit load of time (that he could be playing games nonetheless).

Had some time to kill. TV is occupado and I need a break from playing on my 3DS. According to my browser history, posting that behemoth took me an hour while I was doing other busywork. Not an awful amount of time.

#9172 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 03:33 AM

I'm Team Xbox, Android & Western Digital.

Downloading Darksiders now, had it on disc but getting it digitally goes nice with my growing backlog. Oh and it's snowing again in upstate NY, most likely will be icy tomorrow morning.
Lol, it was raining, the snow was melting and there's so much water outside that our little farm house's plumbing is acting up today. #rurallivingproblems

#9173 MattOK  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:08 AM

Has the remastered Voodoo Vince's price been announced? It's coming out really soon.

#9174 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2842 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:26 AM

Just got back from Ghost in the Shell. Thought it was pretty good. Beautiful visuals, decent story, and good action. I thought the acting was pretty decent all around, though people with a hateboner for Scarlett Johansson probably won't be swayed. As a big fan of the series as a whole I enjoyed it. I think a lot of the people shitting on it are forgetting that every incarnation of the GitS does things different and this is no exception. There is a lot of visual fanservice to the original 1995 movie, and a few things from the rest of the series as a whole. It's true that it doesn't have the same philosophical angle of the original, but I think this adaptation still brings something to the table on that front. At the very least it's better than the recent GitS Arise stuff.

We saw it in 3D IMAX and I think it was actually worth the extra money. Check it out if you've ever been a fan of the series, like sci-fi, or specifically like cyberpunk. Our screening was pretty light though, seems like it's probably going to do pretty poorly in the box office. Hopefully China or Blu-ray sales can save it, I'd like to see more from this creative team.

#9175 GunstarRed   The Rated 'G' Superstar CAGiversary!   1590 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:39 AM

I hate being the type to say I told you so, but I did post two warnings that Xbox Rewards would end the promo at some mystery time on the last day, instead of the entire day as their FAQs states. In the past all their promos ended almost a day earlier than specified.

Xbox Rewards promos are like the digital equivalent of old mail-in rebates where they never work as intended and you have to waste hours with customer service to get your rebate.

#9176 neoz   I Know Kung Fu CAGiversary!   1588 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

Just got back from Ghost in the Shell. Thought it was pretty good. Beautiful visuals, decent story, and good action. I thought the acting was pretty decent all around, though people with a hateboner for Scarlett Johansson probably won't be swayed. As a big fan of the series as a whole I enjoyed it. I think a lot of the people shitting on it are forgetting that every incarnation of the GitS does things different and this is no exception. There is a lot of visual fanservice to the original 1995 movie, and a few things from the rest of the series as a whole. It's true that it doesn't have the same philosophical angle of the original, but I think this adaptation still brings something to the table on that front. At the very least it's better than the recent GitS Arise stuff.

We saw it in 3D IMAX and I think it was actually worth the extra money. Check it out if you've ever been a fan of the series, like sci-fi, or specifically like cyberpunk. Our screening was pretty light though, seems like it's probably going to do pretty poorly in the box office. Hopefully China or Blu-ray sales can save it, I'd like to see more from this creative team.

I can't wait to see GitS. I think the fans are asking for to much and or they are just pissy about it. I for one will see it and then judge it. I already preorered the BB steelbook. Although if the artwork for the Zavvi one holds I might get that one as well.

BB

2D/3D

ofIRJnx.jpg

Zavvi

2D/3D

11434745-8054472423275221.jpg

#9177 im_dany   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1132 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:32 AM

Eld, if he wants to be a stupid seller because taking basic precautions is "too much effort", let him get burned and see what eBay will do for him.

You don't have to be smart to sell stuff on the Internet, it's just a good idea. 

Not saying you're wrong, it's just that I'm too lazy and posting services here are probably worse than in the US, and even if I were to ship a card they could claim it's used already

#9178 walletandgromice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   794 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

walletandgromice

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

Last month I got gold for $1 on my dashboard. It expired a few days ago (and I cancelled auto-renew the day before it expirIed). Yesterday my dash had the $1 one month offer again and it totally worked.

Nice

#9179 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5559 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

I can't find Shattered Dimensions on Humble Bundle's website. Sold out?

#9180 .Beowulf  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:36 PM

I can't find Shattered Dimensions on Humble Bundle's website. Sold out?

delisted