* * * * - 16 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Transformers, Dead Space 2/3, 360 Watch_Dogs DLC, more | Spotlight Indies | GwG: XB1 Watch_Dogs, Speedrunners; 360 DA:O

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#9181 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5677 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:46 PM

delisted

Damn. I'll just have to play it on my 360 or my PS3.

#9182 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1797 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:26 PM

Glad I bought it, because I didn't trust Activision on telling us when they are pulling stuff.

Now am waiting on the next and good sale to buy Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Deadpool, Legend of Korra.

It's not just Activision, 99% of the time a game is delisted, there's no announcement and often no preceding sale the week before.

It drives me insane, they would sell way more copies if people knew a game was being pulled.

#9183 dennisb407   Banned CAGiversary!   5438 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

Ric Flair is in town

[spoiler]IMG_8188.JPG [\spoiler]

#9184 Dustinator   Why hello....... CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Dustinator

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:29 PM

Since it's the beginning of the month, what games did everyone beat and remove from the backlog during March? I actually put a decent dent in mine this past month

X1:
Fallout Shelter
Pool Nation FX
Duke Nukem: 20th Anniversary Edition
Ryse: Son of Rome
AC Syndicate: Jack the Ripper dlc

Windows Phone:
Bubble Guriko

I technically removed one from the 360 backlog, but that's cause I started playing Rocket Knight via BC & realized it's shit. Gave up 10 mins in and deleted that sucker

#9185 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4347 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:41 PM

The only game I finished this month is Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4. Fantastic game that felt like Far Cry Primal meets Tomb Raider. I made a lot of progress in Uncharted 4 and only have 2 chapters left.

On the X1 side I've played like 30 hours of ME Andromeda and also a ton of GR Wildlands. I may not beat much in April either as those two games are pretty huge

#9186 knight19   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1201 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:58 PM

Don't recall finishing anything, but I've made progress in ME:A &  GR: Wildlands as well, playing Halo Wars 2 for daily challenges (for achievement), Forza Horizon 3 for Forzathon, and Fallout Shelter...eh, I dunno, why, just increasing everyone's stats to max and then leveling them to 50.  I have 950/1000 with just the Legendary Dweller achievement left (which, I don't imagine I'll get anytime soon with only getting 1-2 lunchboxes a week thru casual play).

#9187 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36694 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

It's not just Activision, 99% of the time a game is delisted, there's no announcement and often no preceding sale the week before.

It drives me insane, they would sell way more copies if people knew a game was being pulled.

Forza Horizon is the only one I can recall recently that bothered to announce it.  Of course they also did so right after their last $5 sale ended.

#9188 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11465 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:07 PM

Can't believe XBox Live is jumping up to $70. WTF MS. Now I'll only be able to find deals for around $50 :(

#9189 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10537 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

Finally finished Gears 4 last month (It got better the further I got and that ending has me wanting to see what comes next).  Also completed Unravel which was a very nice little platforming experience.  Spent most of my month completing Horizon: Zero Dawn which may have one of the most intriguing stories in games the last 5 years for me. Definitely a top 5 story and the best game I have played this year and maybe the last 2-3 years.

#9190 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11465 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:28 PM

#9191 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5538 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

I beat FC:Primal this month and finished up Fallout Shelter.

Trying to get into Just Cause, but having a tough time getting into it. Maybe just play FC4 and then go back to it or Watch Dogs. Really trying to knock out some backlog.

#9192 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4347 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

The Zero Dawn story is one of my favorites ever. Genuinely very interesting and made me want to learn more, and also wasn't especially predictable either. Starts out kinda bland, but really picks up as the game progresses. If you have a PS4 its definitely worth playing

#9193 Strider Turbulence   Banned Banned   6540 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Strider Turbulence

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:07 PM

I beat FC:Primal this month and finished up Fallout Shelter.

Trying to get into Just Cause, but having a tough time getting into it. Maybe just play FC4 and then go back to it or Watch Dogs. Really trying to knock out some backlog.

How did you get 50  Raiders to attack? I only get Deathclaw attacks.

#9194 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

How did you get 50  Raiders to attack? I only get Deathclaw attacks.

They frequent your vault when it's low population so if you're a lot of dwellers or at full vault now and getting attacked by Deathclaws, you're just gonna have to wait it out. Either that or start a new vault and don't go over 60 vault members or have a lot of radio rooms, which both encourage Deathclaws to your vault.

Edited by Spybreak9, 01 April 2017 - 06:57 PM.

#9195 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

The Zero Dawn story is one of my favorites ever. Genuinely very interesting and made me want to learn more, and also wasn't especially predictable either. Starts out kinda bland, but really picks up as the game progresses. If you have a PS4 its definitely worth playing

We don't revel in enemy victories in this thread, sir. Continue on like this and you'll be tried for sedition.

#9196 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5538 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:49 PM

How did you get 50 Raiders to attack? I only get Deathclaw attacks.

I didn't grind out that one or the 50 famous dwellers one. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

#9197 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4593 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:18 PM

The Phantom Markza skin has finally become available in Day 2 of the Gears 4 live stream.

#9198 Khalid   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   827 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:50 PM

Thanks for posting these Gears of War skin, otherwise I would be too lazy to get them.

#9199 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4347 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:04 PM

We don't revel in enemy victories in this thread, sir. Continue on like this and you'll be tried for sedition.

Easy Groo

#9200 Tandjame  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:07 PM

Ric Flair is in town

[spoiler] IMG_8188.JPG[\spoiler]

Somebody is at the FL Mall right now at lids signing wwe hats. I didn't see who it was.

#9201 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4781 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:22 PM

Guess what? I got a fever. And the only prescription is more WWE photos from Dennis.

And Microsoft finally stopped asking me to renew XBL. 

#9202 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:05 PM

Can't believe XBox Live is jumping up to $70. WTF MS. Now I'll only be able to find deals for around $50 :(

Canada? New games cost $80 here now :(

On topic, I started playing Final Fantasy XIII and am about 2 hours in. At what point is it supposed to get shitty because I'm really enjoying the game so far  :-k

#9203 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13535 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:29 PM

Thanks to the clowns at MS that sent out an email entitled "There's still time to get this month's Games with Gold" this morning.  No shit sherlock.

#9204 closedsocket  

closedsocket

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:13 PM

On topic, I started playing Final Fantasy XIII and am about 2 hours in. At what point is it supposed to get shitty because I'm really enjoying the game so far :-k

When you get about 8 hours in and the game hasn't progressed and you are still doing shit tutorials it's gonna feel bad. I've tried to play xiii numerous times and can never get into it lol

Also my favorite gaming headset are a pair of Skullcandy crushers, they have a built in mic, but the battery powered amp provides the best bass out of any headset I've tried, by far, which makes the sound excellent for gaming g. They go for 50 new or 30 used. For whoever asked about it a few days ago.

#9205 dennisb407   Banned CAGiversary!   5438 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:33 PM

Somebody is at the FL Mall right now at lids signing wwe hats. I didn't see who it was.

The New Day

#9206 Maxx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   240 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:49 PM

This is kinda cool, I'm having street fighter withdrawals, need ultra SF to go bc.

http://shoryuken.com...odern-consoles/

Sent from my VIVO XL using Tapatalk

#9207 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7557 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:53 PM

Don't recall finishing anything, but I've made progress in ME:A &  GR: Wildlands as well, playing Halo Wars 2 for daily challenges (for achievement), Forza Horizon 3 for Forzathon, and Fallout Shelter...eh, I dunno, why, just increasing everyone's stats to max and then leveling them to 50.  I have 950/1000 with just the Legendary Dweller achievement left (which, I don't imagine I'll get anytime soon with only getting 1-2 lunchboxes a week thru casual play).

I have been playing Forza Horizon 3 too.  Finished the main story last month.  Picking off achievements that I can reasonably get and the Forzathons.  One I missed I think but did the rest.  Also played Telltale Batman for the easy plat (PS4).

Also finished all the DLC related stories and achievements on Borderlands 2 on XBox One.  I had finished Tiny Tina DLC story last year but had a bunch of achievements to pick up.  Finished the other 3 stories 100% too.  3rd time fully completing this game and all DLC.  Played it on 360 as well but never completely finished it.  Hopefully BL3 is as good.  

Probably start Blizzard Mountain or maybe the 10 hour trial of Mass Effect next.

#9208 Jess Stryker   Mama Said To Knock You Out CAGiversary!   4412 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Jess Stryker

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:13 AM

Since it's the beginning of the month, what games did everyone beat and remove from the backlog during March? I actually put a decent dent in mine this past month

X1:
Fallout Shelter
Pool Nation FX
Duke Nukem: 20th Anniversary Edition
Ryse: Son of Rome
AC Syndicate: Jack the Ripper dlc

Windows Phone:
Bubble Guriko

I technically removed one from the 360 backlog, but that's cause I started playing Rocket Knight via BC & realized it's shit. Gave up 10 mins in and deleted that sucker

Rocket Knight was a shame on the 360. Technically I remember it being sound, but unlike the classic on the Genesis, it has no soul which is its biggest issue.

As for my backlog, can't say I made a dent as I bought too much crap with the recent sales and Neo Geo games, but my list:

Sacred Citadel

Shantae And The Pirate's Curse

Neo Geo Nam 1975 (100%)

Started up Blood Dragon and Bioshoick Infinite this past week and should wrap them up in the next week or so as well, so yay for that.

#9209 Dustinator   Why hello....... CAGiversary!   1239 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Dustinator

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:13 AM

Also played Telltale Batman for the easy plat (PS4).

I'm playing through Telltale Batman on 360 months later after the X1 playthrough(now on asshole Batman/Bruce run) and man is it a glitchfest. I can stomach the current gen faults but last gen is constant frame rate drops, audio errors, lip-syncing issues and pop-in complications that totally detract from the experience. Glad I gave my nephew the X1 version for Christmas sheesh

#9210 .Beowulf  

Posted 02 April 2017 - 01:15 AM

Thanks to the clowns at MS that sent out an email entitled "There's still time to get this month's Games with Gold" this morning.  No shit sherlock.

I got that too

and I thought I came early