* * * * - 16 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Transformers, Dead Space 2/3, 360 Watch_Dogs DLC, more | Spotlight Indies | GwG: XB1 Watch_Dogs, Speedrunners; 360 DA:O

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#14851 greenwingzero  

greenwingzero

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:40 PM

My BC Super Sale Haul:

Battlefield:  Bad Company 2

Call of Duty:  World At War

Dead Space 2

Dead Space 3

Shadows of the Damned

Alice:  Madness Returns

Ghostbusters

Call of Juarez:  Gunslinger

Left 4 Dead

Dragon Age:  Origins

#14852 dennisb407   Orlando,FL home of mass shootings and the Orlando Tragic CAGiversary!   4851 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

I'm not a huge XBOX gamer this gen so i'm out the loop but why can't I used my XBL credit on XB1 or xbox.com on 360 shit?!?! Do I have to hook up my 360 and download these games on their?

tumblr_o3f1npiGpD1r7eta3o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

#14853 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4994 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:44 PM

Would love to get full on game nights going again. If people are actually interested I'll get the thread going again, or someone else could cause it's a wiki,. There's some games in the sale that would be great for it, like Bomberman.

I have never played an online game on Xbox Live. I would probably play with some of you.

#14854 Donken   Auditor CAGiversary!   2406 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

I'm not a huge XBOX gamer this gen so i'm out the loop but why can't I used my XBL credit on XB1 or xbox.com on 360 shit?!?! Do I have to hook up my 360 and download these games on their?

Welcome to the thread.

Please note:
You cannot currently buy any Xbox 360 content on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or PayPal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console. Unfortunately, even "purchasing" free content through the web site like trials requires an alternative method of payment tied to your account, though adding an empty MasterCard / Visa gift card that is registered for online purchases will work. Xbox One games can be purchased on the web site with your account balance.

#14855 Waggles   What the funk n waggle you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   4001 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:52 PM

Welcome to the future of gaming!

Fuck you!

Buy a Scorpio!

Love,

Phil Spencer

Steams: Wagglesworth       PSN: Taylort210   

#14856 dennisb407   Orlando,FL home of mass shootings and the Orlando Tragic CAGiversary!   4851 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:53 PM

Tom Hardy as VENOM

*discuss*

#14857 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   7764 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:55 PM

Tom Hardy as VENOM

*discuss*

Betty White or bust.

Anak+Chuckatoa.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

GameStop TIV comparison spreadsheet --> https://docs.google....zkYs/edit#gid=0

#14858 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   7764 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:56 PM

I'm not a huge XBOX gamer this gen so i'm out the loop but why can't I used my XBL credit on XB1 or xbox.com on 360 shit?!?! Do I have to hook up my 360 and download these games on there?

In the slight chance that this is not yet another troll attempt - yes.

Anak+Chuckatoa.png

#14859 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5139 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

Tom Hardy as VENOM

*discuss*

Don't care. Just got my VUDU code for Logan. That's all I care about tonight.

#14860 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   7764 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:01 PM

Don't care. Just got my VUDU code for Logan. That's all I care about tonight.

I expect mine to arrive on Choosday, but I probably won't redeem the code for the UV copy because I want to wait until Fox has UHD quality in Vudu...

Anak+Chuckatoa.png

#14861 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

Picked up Rage, among others. Can anyone let me know if any of the DLC for Rage is worth it? There's the Scorchers pack, Sewer pack, and Anarchy pack.

optimus_prime.gif

#14862 Xfactor19990   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3279 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Xfactor19990

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

Picked up Rage, among others. Can anyone let me know if any of the DLC for Rage is worth it? There's the Scorchers pack, Sewer pack, and Anarchy pack.

Is Rage BC? I never played it, might pick it up.

#14863 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5109 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:08 PM

Tom Hardy as VENOM

*discuss*

Skip it and get filming Mad Max: Wasteland dammit!

#14864 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1759 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:25 PM

Tom Hardy as VENOM

*discuss*

Sony signed Spider-Man up for four Marvel Cinematic Universe movies: Civil War, Spider-Man Homecoming, Avengers 3, Avengers 4.  After that, Sony may not re-up with Disney.

So I think this is the end-around.  I think Sony is prepping its own Spider-Man-centric universe with tie-in movies...and eventually Tom Hardy's Venom will meet Peter Parker then.  (I'm not sure if the contract Sony and Disney signed allows Tom Holland's version of Spider-Man to meet Venom or if Sony will be forced to reboot the character again.)

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#14865 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:37 PM

It's Friday...what's everyone playing tonight? Let's get some CAG game nights going. I've been favoring my 360 (Resident Evil Revelations and Sleeping Dogs) over my One lately, but I'm down to play anything I own.

A bunch of trial games to see if I like any of them.

8672117753_95059863f9_o.gif  

#14866 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   7296 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:39 PM

It's going to be venom but without a Spider-Man origin. No Spider-Man no venom as far as I'm concerned. I hope Tom Hardy doesn't bring the bane voice. That was almost as bad as the Batman voice.

Could you imagine Betty White with the venom tongue! That would be great.

I'm Commander Shepard and I approve of this message.

Mr+hockey66.png

#14867 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3361 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

It's Friday...what's everyone playing tonight? Let's get some CAG game nights going. I've been favoring my 360 (Resident Evil Revelations and Sleeping Dogs) over my One lately, but I'm down to play anything I own.

For me, Friday's are Bill Maher, Vice and Colbert.  Between them, SNL and John Oliver on Sunday, I'll know the correct right wing trigger words and phrases for the coming week.  Might play a little Gears or Forza afterward.  Knocked out 3 of the weekend challenges before work this morning, but the Playground games one would take some time.  Someone was playing some music in the office and one of the songs from FH3's Horizon Pulse played, and I was a little thrown off hearing that while not racing around the Outback or Hot Wheels ramps.  Also need to go through the BC list, see what I want and don't already have.  Picked up a $50 XBL card last night, not sure if it'll be enough.

Need to knock out 1 more Gears Escalation match before the middle of next week to qualify for the Emerald Phantom Overkill and Embar (I think that's the current ones).  Had a nutty match last night on Hotel.  Two members on the other team were damn good.  Don't know why the ranks aren't shown until the end of the match, but they were both diamond ranked.  Two other people just chainsawed, and something's off because the vacuum chainsaw is back.  They were able to suck me in to a chainsaw from too far away.  Gave one of them a taste of their own medicine once by going in with my Lancer instead of my Gnasher and won the chainsaw duel.  Also had some fun luring them in and surprising them with a quick grenade drop.  Rounds went back and forth for a bit, but finally eeked out a 7-5 win.  Didn't boost my rank, though, still at 13% on Onyx 1.

There is a Gears Horde event this week, you need to register here.  Complete 50 waves of Horde for a Horde Booster pack, complete 150 waves for a new Horde Expert pack that contains 10 Horde skill cards and 1 Horde bounty.  Sucks that they won't give out the packs until late June.  Don't know why they can't use challenges to track who unlocked these vs. having to register to be tracked.

#14868 Doctor Zod  

Doctor Zod

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:46 PM

Is there an Injustice 2 CAG guild on :xb1: by any chance?

doctor+zod.png

#14869 blueArcana   So glad The Cheat is not dead CAGiversary!   827 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

blueArcana

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

2.39 GB update, WTF Horizon? It's like every other week there's an update with you

blueArcana.png

#14870 dennisb407   Orlando,FL home of mass shootings and the Orlando Tragic CAGiversary!   4851 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:08 PM

#14871 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5494 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:14 PM

Is Rage BC? I never played it, might pick it up.

Yes! Get it - great game. Played it on PS3, and now again on XB1. 

(Does anybody else do this - buy a game a second time, years later, but on the opposite platform? Or am I a weirdo.)

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Wii U: Champloo4

1035269.png

#14872 dennisb407   Orlando,FL home of mass shootings and the Orlando Tragic CAGiversary!   4851 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:19 PM

(Does anybody else do this - buy a game a second time, years later, but on the opposite platform? Or am I a weirdo.)

Rhetorical question?

:D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

#14873 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:20 PM

You are not alone.

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#14874 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5109 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=HEesSc4goTY

Do I need to watch the movie now? Or was that the whole thing?

JK. Going to see it tonight!!!

#14875 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4994 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:29 PM

A couple of BC sale recommendations (in no particular order):

Poker Smash - A match 3 game that plays like a game of poker. I paid full price for this one, and I don't regret it.

Qix ++ - A great update of the classic Qix where you split up the board by drawing lines. Gets more challenging as you go.

Lumines Live - A classic puzzle game that's well worth the price with great music. Even if you own the PSP version, buy it. I actually prefer it on the big screen.

Golf: Tee It Up - Kind of a stripped down Hot Shots Golf. There are only two characters to choose from, but I had fun with this game the other day. Not better than Powerstar Golf on the Xbox One, but adequate if you want a casual golf game.

Torchlight - Made by the people who made Diablo. Enough said.

#14876 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   894 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:42 PM

Tom Hardy as VENOM

*discuss*

I was very excited when I saw the headline...

...then I saw 'Sony' and not MCU and am no longer excited.

6TJRqLz.gif

#14877 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:44 PM

My BC Super Sale Haul:

Battlefield:  Bad Company 2
Call of Duty:  World At War
Dead Space 2
Dead Space 3
Shadows of the Damned
Alice:  Madness Returns
Ghostbusters
Call of Juarez:  Gunslinger
Left 4 Dead
Dragon Age:  Origins

You have excellent taste, mein herr

bwzsRpd.gif

#14878 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   2118 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:51 PM

Sort of but here's the thing for me and maybe most everybody here.I own most x360 BC games and have some of them sealed like Alice Madness,Rage and Dead space 2 but i just can not pull the trigger on double dipping just to own them digitally. Now the question is Am I a weirdo?
Posted Image

#14879 KurishiaMarurade   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3578 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

KurishiaMarurade

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:58 PM

We're all weirdos, buying games that we never get to. Lets all admit that for the most part we will play a ton of that one game we dig into (in some cases, its an F2P too) and neglect the rest of the backlog. And yet, we wait for the sale week in week out - get pissed off if we miss a game or when MS jacks up the price mid-sale.

#EveryonesAWeirdo

#14880 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   7764 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

Sort of but here's the thing for me and maybe most everybody here.I own most x360 BC games and have some of them sealed like Alice Madness,Rage and Dead space 2 but i just can not pull the trigger on double dipping just to own them digitally. Now the question is Am I a weirdo?

Alice Madness and Dead Space 2 trade in to GS for more than their cost in the Xbox store right now.  Now that you have that information - If you don't do it, then yes you're a weirdo!

Anak+Chuckatoa.png