- - - - -

Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends!

#1051 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7739 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:33 PM

Welp I just got my first beast and my first flying dancer in +atk -hp Reyson.  That should be nice to have.  If anyone gets demoted it would be him though since his kit is incomplete. 

But this happened the other day which was fun:

summons-1.jpg

Two brand new units!  That's the best pity breaker I've gotten since the beginning of the game.  Best of all is that they both have great IVs too.  +def -spd Dorcas which is his 2nd best version, and +atk -hp Saber.  

I was just reading about Saber's refine and he can be a real badass if you want to invest in him with special spiral.  The funniest part is that these two units complement each other nicely.   Saber wants Infantry Pulse for 100% special uptime.  

#1052 umbry   PokePro CAGiversary!   1640 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:08 PM

I got Reyson and the GHB one.

I have so many dancers its not even funny. I have all the first Performing Dancers like Axura.

Also Bridal NInian and Legendary Azura. So many dancers.

But Ninian regular is my fav

#1053 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7739 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:39 PM

So I just did this:

Sheena-3.jpg

I've been holding off on this project for several months.  Part of that was consideration for all of the other powerful green armors.  But I've never made a wall character and I need some merged units.  That extra DC I was saving in my back pocket is now gone.  Who knows exactly when I'll get another one.  At least it's on several units now.  I also had to sacc one of my two W!Tharjas whom also had a raurblade+.  At least I held off from merging her.  Vengeful Fighter is VERY rare too.  I only have two of the five units whom have it:  one Tharja and one Grima.  If Sheena gets initiated on and doubled, she will return fire with Aether in the same combat.  She should be pretty great once she gets a couple more stat points from SS.  I just need two more copies of her now which shouldn't take long.

#1054 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2784 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:44 AM

Well, it cost me all of my orbs (insert Thanos meme here) but I finally got a Nailah off the beast banner. Her IVs are bad (+hp/-atk) but it's not like her attack is big to begin with.

On a side note, I think it's a shame that none of the character portrait art has any of the laguz in their beast forms. But, I suppose the dragons don't either.

#1055 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7739 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:39 PM

I think I wanna +10 Zephiel next.   Really like his character  and sprite in FE:H and you don't tend to see him a whole lot. 

Need more DC fodder.

#1056 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2784 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted Yesterday, 11:58 PM

This Onsen Banner has me conflicted. I don't really want Elise in a towel, but I REALLY want a bucket of ducks as a weapon.

#1057 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   7739 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:26 AM

Yeah haha those red duckies are awesome!

Cool banner.  I can't deal with all the uproar it's causing.  People are insane.  If they held any true convictions then they'd actually quit the game instead. 

Personally I'm saving for the Mythic Banner on the 29th.  I'm up to 26 orbs already!