* * * * - 31 votes

CDKeys Digital PC and X-Box Games Deals Thread - Daily Deals

#61 breathwillowmist  

breathwillowmist

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:45 AM

Why do people get so butthurt about the mention of religion? I wouldn't care if the thread title said "Praise Allah" or even "Hail Satan" lol. It's a thread title, made by a random guy on the internet. WGAF

I'm more annoyed by the unsubstantiated claim of "crazy good deals."

because religion is like politics... keep it to yourself
just because you don't care doesn't mean others can't find it annoying

#62 breathwillowmist  

breathwillowmist

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:47 AM

Geez guys, the "first zombie" our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ resurrects tomorrow and goes back to Heaven (which is for real) without any of you triggered Thomases.  I'll be happy to update the thread title with whatever sale CDkeys blesses us with on Monday and you guys can have your "safe" space back.

You know why you are so annoying?  You can't just throw the religious nonsense in.  You have to substantiate it with (which is for real) on your Heaven comment and other similar nonsense.  I completely hate people like you who feel the need to push your religious bs on others.

You are just like the people who say its fine if you don't want to believe but when you die you will know the truth and blah blah blah.  Shove it straight up your self righteous ass you piece of shit.

#63 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4118 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:53 AM

You know why you are so annoying?  You can't just throw the religious nonsense in.  You have to substantiate it with (which is for real) on your Heaven comment and other similar nonsense.  I completely hate people like you who feel the need to push your religious bs on others.

You are just like the people who say its fine if you don't want to believe but when you die you will know the truth and blah blah blah.  Shove it straight up your self righteous ass you piece of shit.

Someone's been triggered!

#64 tylerh1701   Post deals, not your blog. CAGiversary!   30406 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:28 AM

Jesus Christ!

tylerh1701.png 
Twitch: TylerH1701

#65 ProfessorStotch   Whatever happened, happened CAGiversary!   13610 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

ProfessorStotch

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:42 AM

What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?

Spoiler

ProfessorStotch.png

#66 agentghost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4845 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:55 AM

and now your on a list agentghost

by the beard of the prophet, as long as you include my entitled 7 virgins, I will be on any list you want   :D/

17903555_10155184643473245_2327512153519

#67 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4118 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:57 AM

by the beard of the prophet, as long as you include my entitled 7 virgins, I will be on any list you want   :D/

tenor.gif

#68 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9814 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

And by the way, what do you call someone or something who dies and comes back to life? Hint: rythmes with "bombie".

No way.  Zombies are made via an Animate Dead spell whereas Resurrection magic restores the life force into the deceased.  Otherwise every RPG would be filled with zombie people.  No one says zombies are "back to life", we have the word "undead" for that very purpose :shame:

#69 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5507 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:35 AM

Nothing goes over my head! My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#70 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8553 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:30 AM

jesus-you-called-.jpg

#71 TrumpCat   knows more about being a cat than anyone, believe me CAGiversary!   4535 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:54 AM

When-He-Reveals-His-Majestic-Beard-You-A

CAG and chill to my favourite track ... The Strangest Dream  9timh3.jpg

#72 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2580 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:07 AM

HAPPY EASTER TO THE CHRISTIANS

HAPPY PASSOVER TO THE JEWS

GOOD LUCK TO THE ATHEISTS

Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   19718 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:46 AM

Despite the vitriol you throw my way, I'm reminded of two stories in the bible.

The first takes place during Easter weekend when Jesus tells Peter he will deny him three times.  The lesson is that we should remain steadfast in our conviction even in the face of danger.  Because of that, I refuse to apologize for my beliefs or expressing them.  I will not be Peter just because you are offended.

The second is the parable of the prodigal son which teaches us that sometimes Jesus loves those who shun him even more than those who believe.  The lesson is that Jesus still loves you despite your anger at him.  He might even love you more (which I have to admit makes me a tad  bit jealous so I'll have to say a few more Hail Marys thanks to you tomorrow!).  

I hope you find peace some day.  I will pray for you and God bless.  

PS

HE HAS RISEN!

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

#74 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4118 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:55 AM

Despite the vitriol you throw my way, I'm reminded of two stories in the bible.

The first takes place during Easter weekend when Jesus tells Peter he will deny him three times.  The lesson is that we should remain steadfast in our conviction even in the face of danger.  Because of that, I refuse to apologize for my beliefs or expressing them.  I will not be Peter just because you are offended.

The second is the parable of the prodigal son which teaches us that sometimes Jesus loves those who shun him even more than those who believe.  The lesson is that Jesus still loves you despite your anger at him.  He might even love you more (which I have to admit makes me a tad  bit jealous so I'll have to say a few more Hail Marys thanks to you tomorrow!).  

I hope you find peace some day.  I will pray for you and God bless.  

PS

HE HAS RISEN!

This reminds me of a song from Syntax's 20's.

#75 vlt1p  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:07 AM

I'm late to the thread but I just want to say that CHRISTassgamer would actually be a pretty good name for the site, because just like he has risen, the deals have also risen.

#76 DD83   'nives 'n 'nades CAGiversary!   7834 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:08 AM

This sounds like devil music.

#77 e3man01   Cheap Assin' before most of you even picked up a controller CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:10 AM

No way.  Zombies are made via an Animate Dead spell whereas Resurrection magic restores the life force into the deceased.  Otherwise every RPG would be filled with zombie people.  No one says zombies are "back to life", we have the word "undead" for that very purpose :shame:

Okay, I'll give this to you. But, to be fair, there was never a spell involved. Had those parameters been established, then, yes, you'd be correct. Re-animating dead flesh or tissue is what then? 3 days later, to boot. This isn't a game where you die and some wizard brings you back to life immediately. On the 3rd day, he rises, sounds zombie-ish to me. And if "God" resurrects him, he couldn't have stopped it from happening in the first place?

#78 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9814 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:31 AM

PS

HE HAS RISEN!

Like, just now?

#79 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   9814 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:34 AM

Okay, I'll give this to you. But, to be fair, there was never a spell involved.

There was divine magic involved.

This isn't a game where you die and some wizard brings you back to life immediately.

Of course not.  That's arcane magic (like necromancy).  Divine magic is via a priest, cleric, druid, etc.  Sheesh.

What do they even teach in schools?

#80 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36509 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:41 AM

PS

HE HAS RISEN!

3ds120.gif Pocket Card Jockey  :pc: Final Fantasy 14  :wiiu: TBD  :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Nier Automata  :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2017: 3 - Recently Completed: :ps4: Disc Jam

EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#81 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2580 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:16 AM

With all this discussion, I decided to watch "The Passion of the Christ"  what a truly amazing movie.  Mel Gibson nailed it! (not a joke, movie trivia, it is his hand that drives in the first nail)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#82 archibishopofBAH   Insidious and insipid. CAGiversary!   4118 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

archibishopofBAH

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:36 AM

With all this discussion, I decided to watch "The Passion of the Christ"  what a truly amazing movie.  Mel Gibson nailed it! (not a joke, movie trivia, it is his hand that drives in the first nail)

#83 e3man01   Cheap Assin' before most of you even picked up a controller CAGiversary!   272 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:04 AM

There was divine magic involved.

Of course not.  That's arcane magic (like necromancy).  Divine magic is via a priest, cleric, druid, etc.  Sheesh.

What do they even teach in schools?

Why did it take 3 days for this "divine" magic to work then? It's not like the Bible goes into great detail HOW God did it, just that he did. If it was a spell, wouldn't it have been immediate? Your example got you likes and it was funny, just not accurate. Jesus is still an OG zombie. He died, he got re-animated, that's a zombie.

#84 Kotor15   Forum Content Cop CAGiversary!   2660 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

What is this cancer?

#85 weretable   I'm free, free fallin' CAGiversary!   475 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:38 AM

I resisted for a full day but alas The Easter Bunny has Preyed upon me as well.  Thankfully Jesus died for my sins so my preorder has already been forgiven by HIM.  And I mean the Finnish rock band, not Him who is The Easter Bunny.   The Easter Bunny never forgives.  And never forgets.  

Prey really does look interesting though and I don't see it hitting 50% off for a while after release so why wait.

#86 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3635 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

Why did it take 3 days for this "divine" magic to work then? It's not like the Bible goes into great detail HOW God did it, just that he did. If it was a spell, wouldn't it have been immediate? Your example got you likes and it was funny, just not accurate. Jesus is still an OG zombie. He died, he got re-animated, that's a zombie.

Resurrection doesn't care how old the remains are as long as there are remains. Hell, true resurrection doesn't even require that much.

Also, zombies are non-intelligent undead, and therefore can't speak a language. If Jesus were reanimated by necromantic magic, he'd have to have been an intelligent undead like a lich or ghoul, on account of how he went back to chat with the apostles.

You couldn't help noting with every breath that thousands of other people were very close to you and nearly all of them had armpits.

#87 TuscaloosaJohnny  

TuscaloosaJohnny

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

If everyone so annoyed by religion would stop posting about it it wouldn't even be the thrust of this thread. YOU made it the focus here.

If we're going to change the name of the site, make it AssHOLEGamer.

#88 SallyNasty   Super Sassy! CAGiversary!   451 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

SallyNasty

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:25 PM

Nah, you are wrong.  

Also, I will never shop at CDkeys as a result of this proselytizing.  

#89 Tumbler360   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Tumbler360

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:46 PM

Nice! Picked up mankind divided and DoW3.

#90 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5507 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

SeedyKeys and CAG should both be closed on Sundays.

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64