CDKeys Digital PC and X-Box Games Deals Thread - Daily Deals

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
This is the official CDKeys thread. What is CDkeys? It's a digital retailer for PC games (mostly Steam codes) that is a lot like G2A.

Currently they are running daily deals with a lot of crazy good deals:

http://www.cdkeys.com/deals

Use code CDKEYSEASTER10 for an additional 10% off!

PC:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - $10.89 (EU ONLY)

Blood Bowl 2 - $8.89

PES 2017 - $12.79

Titanfall 2 - $25.59 (Origin)

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY - $23.99 (GOG)

XBOX 1:

FIFA 17 X1 - $28.09
Halo Wars 2 (X1 and PC) - $38.89

Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.09

and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
maxresdefault.jpg

This isn't going to get me brownie points, but F it. There really wasn't a need to post a religious statement in the tagline. Last time I checked this was CHEAPassgamer, not CHRISTassgamer. Not offended because I just don't care but there really wasn't a need to do it. Celebrate the resurrection of the first zombie all you want, just keep it out of my video game deals.

This isn't going to get me brownie points, but F it. There really wasn't a need to post a religious statement in the tagline. Last time I checked this was CHEAPassgamer, not CHRISTassgamer. Not offended because I just don't care but there really wasn't a need to do it. Celebrate the resurrection of the first zombie all you want, just keep it out of my video game deals.

There's no way to keep him out of this deal, since its in honor of our savior! If you use the coupon you've implicitly accepted him as your lord and savior. Its too late now!

Geez guys, the "first zombie" our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ resurrects tomorrow and goes back to Heaven (which is for real) without any of you triggered Thomases.  I'll be happy to update the thread title with whatever sale CDkeys blesses us with on Monday and you guys can have your "safe" space back.

Geez guys, the "first zombie" our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ resurrects tomorrow and goes back to Heaven (which is for real) without any of you triggered Thomases. I'll be happy to update the thread title with whatever sale CDkeys blesses us with on Monday and you guys can have your "safe" space back.
If you actually read my post, you'd have seen I don't care. I fully believe all organized religions are full of it. This is NOT the website for religious banter. I didn't start this, YOU did. YOU felt compelled to add YOUR beliefs, to a video game deals website. All the subsequent religious talk came from your snowball YOU pushed down the mountain.
And by the way, what do you call someone or something who dies and comes back to life? Hint: rythmes with "bombie".
Safe space? Lol. It's a website for game deals, not religious beliefs. So, thanks for having me break my own rules by speaking on religious dealings on a supposed deal's website.

The best Jesus could do was an additional 10% off? No wonder the world is hell on earth. Cheap ass bastard.
Actually, given that this is an Easter sale and the Bible says you are supposed to tithe 10% I found the discount to be quite appropriate, but I don't know if that connection was intended or mere coincidence.

Why do people get so butthurt about the mention of religion? I wouldn't care if the thread title said "Praise Allah" or even "Hail Satan" lol. It's a thread title, made by a random guy on the internet. WGAF

I'm more annoyed by the unsubstantiated claim of "crazy good deals."
because religion is like politics... keep it to yourself
just because you don't care doesn't mean others can't find it annoying

Geez guys, the "first zombie" our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ resurrects tomorrow and goes back to Heaven (which is for real) without any of you triggered Thomases. I'll be happy to update the thread title with whatever sale CDkeys blesses us with on Monday and you guys can have your "safe" space back.
You know why you are so annoying? You can't just throw the religious nonsense in. You have to substantiate it with (which is for real) on your Heaven comment and other similar nonsense. I completely hate people like you who feel the need to push your religious bs on others.

You are just like the people who say its fine if you don't want to believe but when you die you will know the truth and blah blah blah. Shove it straight up your self righteous ass you piece of shit.

You know why you are so annoying? You can't just throw the religious nonsense in. You have to substantiate it with (which is for real) on your Heaven comment and other similar nonsense. I completely hate people like you who feel the need to push your religious bs on others.

You are just like the people who say its fine if you don't want to believe but when you die you will know the truth and blah blah blah. Shove it straight up your self righteous ass you piece of shit.
Someone's been triggered!

And by the way, what do you call someone or something who dies and comes back to life? Hint: rythmes with "bombie".
No way. Zombies are made via an Animate Dead spell whereas Resurrection magic restores the life force into the deceased. Otherwise every RPG would be filled with zombie people. No one says zombies are "back to life", we have the word "undead" for that very purpose :shame:

Despite the vitriol you throw my way, I'm reminded of two stories in the bible.

The first takes place during Easter weekend when Jesus tells Peter he will deny him three times. The lesson is that we should remain steadfast in our conviction even in the face of danger. Because of that, I refuse to apologize for my beliefs or expressing them. I will not be Peter just because you are offended.

The second is the parable of the prodigal son which teaches us that sometimes Jesus loves those who shun him even more than those who believe. The lesson is that Jesus still loves you despite your anger at him. He might even love you more (which I have to admit makes me a tad bit jealous so I'll have to say a few more Hail Marys thanks to you tomorrow!).

I hope you find peace some day. I will pray for you and God bless.

PS

HE HAS RISEN!

Despite the vitriol you throw my way, I'm reminded of two stories in the bible.

The first takes place during Easter weekend when Jesus tells Peter he will deny him three times. The lesson is that we should remain steadfast in our conviction even in the face of danger. Because of that, I refuse to apologize for my beliefs or expressing them. I will not be Peter just because you are offended.

The second is the parable of the prodigal son which teaches us that sometimes Jesus loves those who shun him even more than those who believe. The lesson is that Jesus still loves you despite your anger at him. He might even love you more (which I have to admit makes me a tad bit jealous so I'll have to say a few more Hail Marys thanks to you tomorrow!).

I hope you find peace some day. I will pray for you and God bless.

PS

HE HAS RISEN!
This reminds me of a song from Syntax's 20's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

I'm late to the thread but I just want to say that CHRISTassgamer would actually be a pretty good name for the site, because just like he has risen, the deals have also risen.

No way. Zombies are made via an Animate Dead spell whereas Resurrection magic restores the life force into the deceased. Otherwise every RPG would be filled with zombie people. No one says zombies are "back to life", we have the word "undead" for that very purpose :shame:
Okay, I'll give this to you. But, to be fair, there was never a spell involved. Had those parameters been established, then, yes, you'd be correct. Re-animating dead flesh or tissue is what then? 3 days later, to boot. This isn't a game where you die and some wizard brings you back to life immediately. On the 3rd day, he rises, sounds zombie-ish to me. And if "God" resurrects him, he couldn't have stopped it from happening in the first place?

Okay, I'll give this to you. But, to be fair, there was never a spell involved.
There was divine magic involved.

This isn't a game where you die and some wizard brings you back to life immediately.
Of course not. That's arcane magic (like necromancy). Divine magic is via a priest, cleric, druid, etc. Sheesh.

What do they even teach in schools?

With all this discussion, I decided to watch "The Passion of the Christ"  what a truly amazing movie.  Mel Gibson nailed it! (not a joke, movie trivia, it is his hand that drives in the first nail)

There was divine magic involved.

Of course not. That's arcane magic (like necromancy). Divine magic is via a priest, cleric, druid, etc. Sheesh.

What do they even teach in schools?
Why did it take 3 days for this "divine" magic to work then? It's not like the Bible goes into great detail HOW God did it, just that he did. If it was a spell, wouldn't it have been immediate? Your example got you likes and it was funny, just not accurate. Jesus is still an OG zombie. He died, he got re-animated, that's a zombie.

I resisted for a full day but alas The Easter Bunny has Preyed upon me as well.  Thankfully Jesus died for my sins so my preorder has already been forgiven by HIM.  And I mean the Finnish rock band, not Him who is The Easter Bunny.   The Easter Bunny never forgives.  And never forgets.  

Prey really does look interesting though and I don't see it hitting 50% off for a while after release so why wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI

Why did it take 3 days for this "divine" magic to work then? It's not like the Bible goes into great detail HOW God did it, just that he did. If it was a spell, wouldn't it have been immediate? Your example got you likes and it was funny, just not accurate. Jesus is still an OG zombie. He died, he got re-animated, that's a zombie.
Resurrection doesn't care how old the remains are as long as there are remains. Hell, true resurrection doesn't even require that much.

Also, zombies are non-intelligent undead, and therefore can't speak a language. If Jesus were reanimated by necromantic magic, he'd have to have been an intelligent undead like a lich or ghoul, on account of how he went back to chat with the apostles.

If everyone so annoyed by religion would stop posting about it it wouldn't even be the thrust of this thread. YOU made it the focus here.

If we're going to change the name of the site, make it AssHOLEGamer.

Awesome chocolate covered pretzels and now this discussion?  What an fantastic Easter this has been!  (And it's not even 10am!)

bfcd55c0bf9c8004a60ac580b8cf1149.jpg

Resurrection doesn't care how old the remains are as long as there are remains. Hell, true resurrection doesn't even require that much.
Why did it take 3 days for this "divine" magic to work then? It's not like the Bible goes into great detail HOW God did it, just that he did. If it was a spell, wouldn't it have been immediate? Your example got you likes and it was funny, just not accurate.
After extensive research, it was probably a Raise Dead.

schooled.gif
Raise Dead requires the recipient to convalesce one day per day they're dead. There's a minimum of one day there so the soonest he could have gotten up and about would be the day after but two days makes more sense. Plus, he would have needed time to memorize the Animate Object spell to move the stone blocking the tomb.

schooled.gif
A full-on Resurrection would have healed Jesus's wrist wounds which were poked at by Thomas. A Raise Dead wouldn't have healed them since it only restores the life force and you need an intact body to cast it on.

schooled.gif
The first edition AD&D PHD (what else would Jesus use?) calls Raise Dead a (small 'r') resurrection so the language remains appropriate.

schooled.gif
There's no reason to blow a level seven spell on a full Resurrection on a day old corpse.

Jesus is still an OG zombie. He died, he got re-animated, that's a zombie.
You don't listen. There was no Animate Dead involved. He was brought back to life. Clearly a Raise Dead or Resurrection involved although the signs point to Raise Dead.

If everyone so annoyed by religion would stop posting about it it wouldn't even be the thrust of this thread. YOU made it the focus here.
If we're going to change the name of the site, make it AssHOLEGamer.
No, the OP gets the persecution. He got the ball rolling, when there was NEVER a need for it. We come for the deals, not everyone's belief system. Nor should we.

bread's done
Back