CDKeys Digital PC and X-Box Games Deals Thread - Daily Deals

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
This is the official CDKeys thread. What is CDkeys? It's a digital retailer for PC games (mostly Steam codes) that is a lot like G2A.

Currently they are running daily deals with a lot of crazy good deals:

http://www.cdkeys.com/deals

Use code CDKEYSEASTER10 for an additional 10% off!

PC:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - $10.89 (EU ONLY)

Blood Bowl 2 - $8.89

PES 2017 - $12.79

Titanfall 2 - $25.59 (Origin)

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY - $23.99 (GOG)

XBOX 1:

FIFA 17 X1 - $28.09
Halo Wars 2 (X1 and PC) - $38.89

Assassin's Creed Unity - $1.09

and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
9cc22446339fa0c72565c60c54c6d1db.jpg

Hello all!

I hope you had a glorious Easter!

I'm facing a bit of a moral dilemma here. CDKeys is continuing their Easter Sale today, despite the fact Easter ended yesterday. I'm not sure what calendar they run on (though I'd love to be on that calendar).

So, my dilemma is, should I leave the title as is until CDKeys officially ends their Easter sale or change it since Easter is technically over and I feel like the hatred and vitriol from the Atheists posting in the thread seems to be distracting from the deals, which should be the main focus of the thread barring any obvious sales themes.

Please quote and vote. Majority wins.
Keep it. "Eastertide" is a 50 day season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastertide

Won't be long now until MEA is under $40.

While all this is entertaining, it's pretty useless and ridiculous, no one is going to forcibly change anyone elses mind, the people getting angry need to chill.

The way I see it:

If one side is wrong, they won't ever know it, and so it doesn't matter. If the other side is wrong, the stakes are pretty high. Maybe that's why so many are so bitter, they don't have enough "faith" and security in their own belief of nothing. There is no rational reason to flip out over someone else mentioning their religion. It's like the world has rationally devolved, when I was younger I remember people of multiple religions and backgrounds casually discussing their religion or lack thereof without incident, Baptists, Catholics, Agnostic, Buddhist, Atheist, heck I even worked at a place with all of the above in the same corner of an office. No one got angry, no one started yelling, people just talked.

I just wanted to jump in here and tell you that you're all wrong. ALL OF YOU.

Also, I grabbed Prey. Would grey market key again. But, if it sucks, I'll blame Fox and Jesus. Amen

While all this is entertaining, it's pretty useless and ridiculous, no one is going to forcibly change anyone elses mind, the people getting angry need to chill.

The way I see it:

If one side is wrong, they won't ever know it, and so it doesn't matter. If the other side is wrong, the stakes are pretty high. Maybe that's why so many are so bitter, they don't have enough "faith" and security in their own belief of nothing.
You're talking about opinions on ME:A, right?

Yes, the kind that is in the Good Book, that "real life" zombie science. The kind that ordinary, reasonable people believe in.
There's been studies showing the Bible is based on true historical events and real people. Not sure what you're trying to imply there. The Bible is real.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my savings on these great games

Why is Jesus mentioned on CAG?  I know, because of free speech.  I respect that.  I also respect the mass killings of millions of people because of Jesus and Christianity.  What a horrible world.  What a fake belief.  I feel so sorry for these ignorant brainwashed people.  

The way I see it:

If one side is wrong, they won't ever know it, and so it doesn't matter. If the other side is wrong, the stakes are pretty high. Maybe that's why so many are so bitter, they don't have enough "faith" and security in their own belief of nothing. There is no rational reason to flip out over someone else mentioning their religion. It's like the world has rationally devolved, when I was younger I remember people of multiple religions and backgrounds casually discussing their religion or lack thereof without incident, Baptists, Catholics, Agnostic, Buddhist, Atheist, heck I even worked at a place with all of the above in the same corner of an office. No one got angry, no one started yelling, people just talked.
No. We actually think that you are an idiot if you believe in the Christian religion or any other religion. Think for yourself. It angers us, meaning me, since people buy into this horrible way of thought.

Well, Jesus is the reason for the season. You don't have to believe in Jesus to take advantage of the sales, but not mentioning Jesus doesn't stop this from being an Easter sale. Yes, I know the history of most Christian holidays and how they were co-opted by the Christian church to convert people and attract the heathens. I don't really see the big deal. If there was a Ramadan sale and someone praised Muhammad and Allah, I would not be offended. If there was an Atheist sale and someone praised science, I would not be offended.
You sir, are the reason why so many countries get bombed. You actually believe in Jesus and christianity. It's comical. Your parents failed you.

No. We actually think that you are an idiot if you believe in the Christian religion or any other religion. Think for yourself. It angers us, meaning me, since people buy into this horrible way of thought.
Who is this "we" you speak for?

I agree to think for yourself, likewise speak for yourself.

You sir, are the reason why so many countries get bombed. You actually believe in Jesus and christianity. It's comical. Your parents failed you.
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I can assure you my faith is not a failing by my parents and believing in salvation, forgiveness, and Heaven is not why any country is getting bombed. If you mean Syria, they are getting bombed because they let muslim terrorists take over their country and they elected a dictator as their president, not because of my faith. In fact, it's good Christian men that are the ones doing something to try to stop the horrible bombings and gas attacks over there.

IAmTheCheapestFox, you are pretty much my favorite. Every post of yours deserves the Fry "not sure if serious" meme.

Updated OP with new daily deals as Easter sale is over.

Highlight is probably COD: IW for $11.

Is the campaign worth $11?  I doubt the MP is worth much, I heard no one is really playing it anymore. 

Edit:

Updated to reflect EU only.  Yuck! That definitely won't Make America Game Again!

Is the campaign worth $11? I doubt the MP is worth much, I heard no one is really playing it anymore.
Remember to be careful and always check the region before buying. Alot of games on cdkeys that are really cheap are also EU only, so check for the EU flag on the game page before buying, COD games are one of these

There's been studies showing the Bible is based on true historical events and real people. Not sure what you're trying to imply there. The Bible is real.

Wrong. There is close to zero physical evidence. I say close because real historical sites are in there. Don't jump to exclaim something because your belief system is challenged; actually learn the facts and posit a defendable position.

I like your use of the word "studies" that's irony.

Is the campaign worth $11? I doubt the MP is worth much, I heard no one is really playing it anymore.
You can't get it from them. They only have the EU version available. You need the NA version. They wont even let you buy it. They probably have excess stock of the vanilla EU version, hence the great price.

I got the DD on release at 50% as I had an opportunity to make a trade for it and my trade partner had a deal with Humble he wanted to use on it, but I mostly did it cause I wanted the COD MW remaster that was packed in. I tried the IW campaign but it didn't grab me at the time, its one of those I'll get to at some point, but its more robots and Im not a big fan of fighting robots.

At $11 its quality enough to go for it, but its moot with the EU restriction. Its reminiscent of BLOPSIII, but that campaign engaged me fully.

The way I see it:

This is called "Pascal's wager" it's a fallacy and a futile attempt at tricking an omnipotent god- he'll be angered.

Have you applied this same logic to... say, climate change? Try it out.

Does IW include Kill Kim Jong Un DLC AND MOAB DLC?

Remember to be careful and always check the region before buying. Alot of games on cdkeys that are really cheap are also EU only, so check for the EU flag on the game page before buying, COD games are one of these
I heard due to the change in thread to MAGA, we are no longer reporting on non US keys....

Simply that no person can "die" and come back to life, fully restored 3 days later. That kind of belief, normally, puts you in a white jacket. Except when we classify it as religion.

Jesus has been trying to achieve his second coming for a while now, but he keeps getting aborted at the clinic.

Wrong. There is close to zero physical evidence. I say close because real historical sites are in there. Don't jump to exclaim something because your belief system is challenged; actually learn the facts and posit a defendable position.

I like your use of the word "studies" that's irony.
You know, you're free to believe what you want and where you end up in the next life is your own business, but while jokes are one thing, flat out lies I won't let stand.

Here's an article from an Atheist news org disproving your lies:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/15/living/jesus-debate-man-versus-myth/

I'll post a few quotes that I think describe you perfectly:

"Most Jesus deniers are Internet kooks, says Bart D. Ehrman, a New Testament scholar who recently released a book devoted to the question called "Did Jesus Exist? The Historical Argument for Jesus of Nazareth."

He says Freke and others who deny Jesus' existence are conspiracy theorists trying to sell books.
"There are people out there who don't think the Holocaust happened, there wasn't a lone JFK assassin and Obama wasn't born in the U.S.," Ehrman says. "Among them are people who don't think Jesus existed.""

The debate over Jesus' existence has led to a curious role reversal. Two of the New Testament scholars who are leading the way arguing for Jesus' existence have a reputation for attacking, not defending, traditional Christianity.

But as to the existence of Jesus, Crossan says, he's "certain." He says some Jesus deniers may be people who have a problem with Christianity.
Simply that no person can "die" and come back to life, fully restored 3 days later. That kind of belief, normally, puts you in a white jacket. Except when we classify it as religion.
Arguing against the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (which again, there is historical proof of) is different than arguing against his existence altogether. You can not believe in miracles all you want, but I bet when you're in need of one you won't have a problem asking for it.

You know, you're free to believe what you want and where you end up in the next life is your own business, but while jokes are one thing, flat out lies I won't let stand.

Here's an article from an Atheist news org disproving your lies:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/15/living/jesus-debate-man-versus-myth/

I'll post a few quotes that I think describe you perfectly:

"Most Jesus deniers are Internet kooks, says Bart D. Ehrman, a New Testament scholar who recently released a book devoted to the question called "Did Jesus Exist? The Historical Argument for Jesus of Nazareth."
He says Freke and others who deny Jesus' existence are conspiracy theorists trying to sell books.
"There are people out there who don't think the Holocaust happened, there wasn't a lone JFK assassin and Obama wasn't born in the U.S.," Ehrman says. "Among them are people who don't think Jesus existed.""

The debate over Jesus' existence has led to a curious role reversal. Two of the New Testament scholars who are leading the way arguing for Jesus' existence have a reputation for attacking, not defending, traditional Christianity.

But as to the existence of Jesus, Crossan says, he's "certain." He says some Jesus deniers may be people who have a problem with Christianity.

Arguing against the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (which again, there is historical proof of) is different than arguing against his existence altogether. You can not believe in miracles all you want, but I bet when you're in need of one you won't have a problem asking for it.
You obviously haven't read much Ehrman if you're using him to argue that Jesus existed. He believes in Jesus, the man, but does not believe the Bible is anything but a forgery. Again, copy paste from MSM sites is not "study."

Besides the fact that I've not made any single claim on Jesus...

You obviously lack faith if you feel the need to play apologist and rationalize your belief. Why do you care if there is no physical, rational, scientific evidence of the divine claims of the Bible? Trying to square that circle displays that you have doubt.

I have all of Ehrman's books if you'd like to read them. He's the worlds most prominent bible scholar and the first to says he's positive it's not truth.

You obviously haven't read much Ehrman if you're using him to argue that Jesus existed. He believes in Jesus, the man, but does not believe the Bible is anything but a forgery. Again, copy paste from MSM sites is not "study."

Besides the fact that I've not made any single claim on Jesus...

You obviously lack faith if you feel the need to play apologist and rationalize your belief. Why do you care if there is no physical, rational, scientific evidence of the divine claims of the Bible? Trying to square that circle displays that you have doubt.

I have all of Ehrman's books if you'd like to read them. He's the worlds most prominent bible scholar and the first to says he's positive it's not truth.
Do you read what you post? Because earlier you were arguing there was no historical proof that Jesus existed and now you're conceding that there is historical proof he existed, but trying to argue that the Bible is a forgery (I guess since it's God's word it technically is?)

And then you resort to throwing around baseless accusations. I don't lack faith and I don't need to prove my faith to anyone. What I take offense to is outright lies that are easily countered. Jesus existed. The events in the Bible were real. You don't have to believe in the religion, but to try to deny history is just very sad to me and shows your hatred towards Christianity is what really fuels your vitriol.

Damn.

I could have sworn I came to CAG, but here I am reading a debate about religion in a thread about a website that traffics in most-likely stolen keys.

fuckin' twilight zone, man.

And no, the events in the Bible didn't happen exactly as the Bible describes, nor for the reasons the Bible gives.  The Bible is one of MANY books that tries to explain certain events in a mythological way because we lacked the scientific knowledge to explain them in any other fashion.  That's all.  

Also, religion sucks.

Do you read what you post? Because earlier you were arguing there was no historical proof that Jesus existed and now you're conceding that there is historical proof he existed, but trying to argue that the Bible is a forgery (I guess since it's God's word it technically is?)

And then you resort to throwing around baseless accusations. I don't lack faith and I don't need to prove my faith to anyone. What I take offense to is outright lies that are easily countered. Jesus existed. The events in the Bible were real. You don't have to believe in the religion, but to try to deny history is just very sad to me and shows your hatred towards Christianity is what really fuels your vitriol.
Try again.

Damn.

I could have sworn I came to CAG, but here I am reading a debate about religion in a thread about a website that traffics in most-likely stolen keys.

fuckin' twilight zone, man.

And no, the events in the Bible didn't happen exactly as the Bible describes, nor for the reasons the Bible gives. The Bible is one of MANY books that tries to explain certain events in a mythological way because we lacked the scientific knowledge to explain them in any other fashion. That's all.

Also, religion sucks.
See, this I can respect because it doesn't ignore history and facts for the sake of making a point.

#MakeCAGGreatAgain

I got Blood Bowl 2 for cheap.

Thanks Foxy dude
You're welcome! I live to serve.

To get back on topic, how early has anyone pre-ordered from CDKeys? That Dead Island 2 pre-order is awful tempting but not sure I want to pre-order almost a year early from CDKeys.

Awwwww.... SNAP! That just happened, Fox! You going to let him just say that? You going to let that stand?
Probably went back and read the thread whilst realizing admiting Jesus may have existed does not equate to saying the Bible is truth. There's an obvious disconnect here.

bread's done
Back